5,594,564 Members 33,253 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ICONS] Stock battery percentage

Tip us?

klarmacker
Old
Thanks Meter 106
Quote:
You can download a mod with these icons for 1.29 on my thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1588789

Please do NOT use with any other base or stock rom.????

mrakifa
Old
Thanks Meter 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by baxadfrukt View Post
it is the same for me. I can't change permission in root explorer neither. Can not find the button "mount r / w". Yes, the phone is rooted.

edit: finally I solved it.
What did u do to solve it?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

JeepFreak
Old
Thanks Meter 190
So, what else needs to be changed within systemui.apk in order to get it to report 1% increments? I'm trying to make this work on the AT&T version.
Thanks!
Billy

fpaz
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by baxadfrukt View Post
it is the same for me. I can't change permission in root explorer neither. Can not find the button "mount r / w". Yes, the phone is rooted.

edit: finally I solved it.
Hi, How did you manage to make it work? Everytime i push SystemUI.apk and then reboot, the status bar is missing. I think I followed all the steps correctly but still to avail.

THEindian
Old
Thanks Meter 565

DONATE TO ME
Hey, i wanted to add this to a rom on a different device. I know you have to resize this stuff for my phone, what do you have to change in systemUI.apk to make this worky? Thanks a bunch!
PRIMARY- Nexus 4 running PA and Franco's kernel
Secondary-My awesome glacier running albinoman's cm10.1
Visit My Android Blog!!!

Mastermind behind INDIAN MADNESS -HTC Glacier -HTC Desire HD -HTC Inspire 4G -HTC Sensation 4G -HTC Sensation XE

blessup
Old
Thanks Meter 40
will this work on a stock rooted htc s one?

Oran-nUxX
Old
Thanks Meter 0
hmmm, i cant get this working.
tell me if im doing it right.

i connect the phone while in recovery to the pc via usb.
then i run the bat with the icons. it's says its transfer okay, and when i reboot
it says Android is upgrading, but the icons wont set... still the stock icons...

can you guys give me the quick instructions?

pauley
Old
Thanks Meter 75
Question Looking for same icons but without percentage

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenye View Post
I decided that the current icons in ROMs showing battery percentage were way too blurry as they are the qHD versions. I decided to use the Sense 4.0 stock icons to generate a new set. Here they are, these are just the icons and they should be pushed to /system/app/SystemUI.apk/res/drawable-xhdpi/

Hi I came across this thread via search looking for stock One X icons in 1% increments. You wouldn't happen to have these icons but without the percentage overlay would you? Thanks!
AT&T HTC One X
Clean ROM 7.0R2

Sony Xperia Z2 D6503
Preordered from Handtec.co.uk

Previous: HTC One M7, Sony Xperia ZL, HTC One Mini M4, Sony Xperia P, HTC One VX, HTC Vivid, Blackberry 8350i, HTC Hero, HTC Tilt, Nokia N75, Blackberry 8700, Blackberry Pearl 8100, Palm Treo 650