Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,756 Members 41,019 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

64 GB Micro Sd

Tip us?

jon3sh
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 508
Default 64 GB Micro Sd

Anyone here bought already or currently using 64 GB micro sd? Been looking for one from ebay and theres a lot there ranging $50-$70 just dont want to get some clone micro sd. Please post where you got yours and link to store. Thanks

Sent from my SGH-I317M using xda premium

mr mystery
Old
Thanks Meter 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon3sh View Post
Anyone here bought already or currently using 64 GB micro sd? Been looking for one from ebay and theres a lot there ranging $50-$70 just dont want to get some clone micro sd. Please post where you got yours and link to store. Thanks

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B007WTA...290_pe_epc_dt2

Genuine Sandisk shipped by Amazon. Ca got mine 2 days after ordering. I live in Toronto. Shipped from mississauga.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mr mystery For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

llsektorll
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon3sh View Post

As Post#2 says... I have it... works on older phones and Note 2. I point at the card and laugh at the people who are spending a extra $200 bucks for a 64GB iphone5... when I got 16+64 xD
The Following User Says Thank You to llsektorll For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BLOWNCO
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1542

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr mystery View Post
http://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B007WTA...290_pe_epc_dt2

Genuine Sandisk shipped by Amazon. Ca got mine 2 days after ordering. I live in Toronto. Shipped from mississauga.

im running the same one with no issues.
BLOWNCO.COM
wallpapers/roms/mods/and more

The Following User Says Thank You to BLOWNCO For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]