Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,879 Members 50,034 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Rom][11.18.2012] Newts OnE XxX RLS 6.0.2 *Global* [Sense 4.1]

Tip us?

Droid12User
Old
Thanks Meter 3
the thumb's a little bit too small can't see any. and do u have a link for them? came across so many htc drivers across the net. thanks for ur help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndaoud360 View Post
I'm with Win 8 pro. I'm not sure which ones you need but to be safe download the first three.

lukester01
Old
(Last edited by lukester01; 19th November 2012 at 04:47 PM.) Reason: didnt know new patch
Thanks Meter 47
Default release 6 what i've found

I've been using it since release. I've found a few small issues.

1) title bar text on top of text issues (mail app), as well as in SMS text being cut off in title bar ( the compose button).
2) transparent Nav bar in the Core Droid suite causes sense to not function.
3) had one random systemui crash. But has only happened one.
4) camera seems to work fully. It is missing a sports mode though. I was trying to capture kids at a birthday, IMPOSSIBLE. shutter speed too slow.
5) camera sound doesn't seem to match up with the number of shots taken when doing continuous shooting.
6) verizon apps do not function. My Verizon and NFL Mobile will not work.

I had some issue at the start with Notes not functioning, but clearing cache, dalvik cache, solved that.

This release is very very well done!

ALL comment were for 6.0.1 I haven't checked here for days. Didnt know there was a patch.

Flashed lated 6.0.2. Text on text and cut off text issues solved. My Verizon and NFL mobile still not functioning.

Ndaoud360
Old
Thanks Meter 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid12User View Post
the thumb's a little bit too small can't see any. and do u have a link for them? came across so many htc drivers across the net. thanks for ur help
No I don't but I got one them from HTC website and the other I googled HTC Rezound drivers or just HTC drivers for win 8

Droid12User
Old
Thanks Meter 3
OK, still very helpful, thanks. Do you mind reupping a bigger thumbnail and also if possible also include the version numbers in it?

Quote:
No I don't but I got one them from HTC website and the other I googled HTC Rezound drivers or just HTC drivers for win 8

mclass55
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
I'm with Win 8 pro. I'm not sure which ones you need but to be safe download the first three.
Ndaoud360, what program are you using for the Rezound to show up on your computer desktop? Is that "droidAtScreen" ?

BBEgo
Old
Thanks Meter 318
Hi Newt. The ROM is running pretty smooth.
Only issue I'm having is that none of the sound enhancers/EQs work in the stock music app. And occasionally there is static or distortion when a track starts.
If you feel like you need to ask for 'thanks' in the signature section of every post, you probably don't deserve it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BBEgo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

The-Captain
Old
Recognized Themer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 3178
Thread Closed:
CD Suite Tools is taken from Team Venom's work without their permission. This ROM has it in there and therefore needs to be closed till it is removed.

@OP Please Check PMs. Thanks

~ The-Captain

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The-Captain For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
dead, epic, newt, newtoroot, one xxx, sense 4, win
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe