Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

[Q] installing... CRONMOD

OP Boudz78

18th November 2012, 07:51 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 153

113 posts
More
Okay So I Really Hate Script's,,But i Thought Of giving A Try on The Cronmod Script First Thing I Did is Flashing Rafa's Kernel with init.d supported installed it fine.. but heres the first time i make my SD 2nd partition so I Went Straight to CWM (i have 2GB SD CARD)went to advance And Press Partition SD CARD or Sumthing like that.. Chose 508MB and swap 64MB then After that i Flashed The Script Successfully But After Rebooting I Don't See ANY change in my Phone's Storage ..........................Am i Doing something wrong ?? Please Help!!

Thanks in
Advance
18th November 2012, 08:16 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 10

75 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boudz78

Okay So I Really Hate Script's,,But i Thought Of giving A Try on The Cronmod Script First Thing I Did is Flashing Rafa's Kernel with init.d supported installed it fine.. but heres the first time i make my SD 2nd partition so I Went Straight to CWM (i have 2GB SD CARD)went to advance And Press Partition SD CARD or Sumthing like that.. Chose 508MB and swap 64MB then After that i Flashed The Script Successfully But After Rebooting I Don't See ANY change in my Phone's Storage ..........................Am i Doing something wrong ?? Please Help!!

Thanks in
Advance

I ha the same problem while making partitions for linking apps via link2sd but made partition later via mini partition tool and it worked so try that ... but have no idea about cronmod script l.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using xda premium
18th November 2012, 08:19 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 153

113 posts
More
Link2SD partition Works with me.. But Cronmod script dont? WTF
18th November 2012, 01:09 PM   |  #4  
Flag Lucknow
Thanks Meter: 34

71 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boudz78

Link2SD partition Works with me.. But Cronmod script dont? WTF

Cronmod works for me, i got almost 100 user apps and 20mb internal occupied and I also made partition with Minitool partiton wizard, followed this tutorial :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cygl0qZnbaM
since you have already made a partition you will see 2 partitions, just right-click delete on both of them and create new partition of fat32 and follow the tutorial and dont put label ext2, put sd-ext. See my first post here (post #3) http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=34120404
Last edited by Sahaj Jain; 18th November 2012 at 01:13 PM.
18th November 2012, 07:03 PM   |  #5  

75 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahaj Jain

Cronmod works for me, i got almost 100 user apps and 20mb internal occupied and I also made partition with Minitool partiton wizard, followed this tutorial :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cygl0qZnbaM
since you have already made a partition you will see 2 partitions, just right-click delete on both of them and create new partition of fat32 and follow the tutorial and dont put label ext2, put sd-ext. See my first post here (post #3) http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=34120404

What about the imei problem many people got after flashing this?has it been resolved? You had any problems while flashing it?

19th November 2012, 09:30 AM   |  #6  
Flag Lucknow

71 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by soumik shah

What about the imei problem many people got after flashing this?has it been resolved? You had any problems while flashing it?

Yes it has been fixed. It is mentioned on the thread and also how to backup imei. So you can try this script. It is working perfectly for me

Sent from my Galaxy Ace i using xda premium
19th November 2012, 10:00 AM   |  #7  

75 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahaj Jain

Yes it has been fixed. It is mentioned on the thread and also how to backup imei. So you can try this script. It is working perfectly for me

Sent from my Galaxy Ace i using xda premium

So now even I want to try it... We have to make 1 partition of ext2/3/4 and then wipe data/sd ext and then flash this script. Am I right till here?
And there are three files there we have to flash any one file of cronmod unofficail by stryke and have to flash sd2ext also?

19th November 2012, 06:26 PM   |  #8  
Flag Lucknow

71 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by soumik shah

So now even I want to try it... We have to make 1 partition of ext2/3/4 and then wipe data/sd ext and then flash this script. Am I right till here?
And there are three files there we have to flash any one file of cronmod unofficail by stryke and have to flash sd2ext also?

Yes, Make ext partition and flash Cronmod script, just follow every instructions in the Cronmod thread

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread