Microsoft to Counter “OK Google” with Bing Torque

When Microsoft is making apps for Android, users should be aware that something … more

Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more

Get Your XDA 2015 Custom Avatar and Signature Images Here

As stated in our motto, XDA Developer is for developers, by developers. The … more

Pin Your Photos on Android Lollipop with Photo Pinner

In the last few weeks,we have been talking quite a bit about Android 5.0 Lollipop. This … more
Post Reply

[Q] [HELP] Battery Drain, probably hardware issue

OP rabocop

24th August 2012, 06:05 PM   |  #21  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
hardware solution
to fix ur prblm....change TQM7M5013 OR Search in google....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00018.jpg
Views:	343
Size:	245.4 KB
ID:	1280429  
16th November 2012, 01:42 AM   |  #22  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
I recently started having this same exact problem, I experience a battery drain of about 9-10% an hour without doing anything with the phone; I have tried every kernel/baseband/rom combination I could think of and simply can't fix this...
Its ridiculous, my phone lasts about 7 hours or 6 with absolutely minimum use... don't know what else to do.
Has anyone managed to fix this problem? Would really appreciate some help here
16th November 2012, 12:50 PM   |  #23  
Junior Member
Flag Calais
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMANBunnY

I recently started having this same exact problem, I experience a battery drain of about 9-10% an hour without doing anything with the phone; I have tried every kernel/baseband/rom combination I could think of and simply can't fix this...
Its ridiculous, my phone lasts about 7 hours or 6 with absolutely minimum use... don't know what else to do.
Has anyone managed to fix this problem? Would really appreciate some help here

Try shutdown your phone a few hours and check if there is battery drain too.
In this case, I think there are not 'software' solutions. You had to change the hardware.
22nd November 2012, 05:06 AM   |  #24  
senthilrameshjv's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 218
 
822 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMANBunnY

I recently started having this same exact problem, I experience a battery drain of about 9-10% an hour without doing anything with the phone; I have tried every kernel/baseband/rom combination I could think of and simply can't fix this...
Its ridiculous, my phone lasts about 7 hours or 6 with absolutely minimum use... don't know what else to do.
Has anyone managed to fix this problem? Would really appreciate some help here

Almost similar problem. Phone doesn't last for more than ten hrs. I even turned to airplane mode and see how much it drains. It was 9 % drain in 6 hrs with no usage. I did this night while i was sleeping. I installed better battery stats and will post ss soon after few discharge and recharge.

Also with data on the battery drains like 1 % for two to three mins.

Typed from my neo v running ultimate HD using swiftkey.
22nd November 2012, 01:29 PM   |  #25  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by senthilrameshjv

Almost similar problem. Phone doesn't last for more than ten hrs. I even turned to airplane mode and see how much it drains. It was 9 % drain in 6 hrs with no usage. I did this night while i was sleeping. I installed better battery stats and will post ss soon after few discharge and recharge.

Also with data on the battery drains like 1 % for two to three mins.

Typed from my neo v running ultimate HD using swiftkey.

Welcome to the club; exactly my problem, although I used to get 9% drain every hour with data on.
I sent it in to get it repaired at sony ericsson, tried to relock my bootloader and make it as stock as I possibly could to see if I could still make use of warranty.
If your phone has battery drain even when turned off I would suggest you do the same thing if possible, or take it somewhere so they can fix it because it's most likely a hardware failure.
I sent mine in about 3 days ago and have heard nothing from them yet, hoping my warranty will stick and they'll be able to fix it quickly.
Wish you luck mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to FMANBunnY For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd November 2012, 05:03 PM   |  #26  
senthilrameshjv's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 218
 
822 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Thanks buddy.
Will u pls let me know what they say and if the problem recovered once you got your phone back.
That way I'll relock and try the same.

Typed from my neo v running ultimate HD using swiftkey.
24th November 2012, 02:37 PM   |  #27  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by senthilrameshjv

Thanks buddy.
Will u pls let me know what they say and if the problem recovered once you got your phone back.
That way I'll relock and try the same.

Typed from my neo v running ultimate HD using swiftkey.

will do, cheers
24th November 2012, 03:30 PM   |  #28  
PPStar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 46
 
140 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
I'm having a same issue with my neo V
I switched to codename Rom but still I'm having the same problem.
My neo v is 1 year old btw

Sent from my MT11i using xda app-developers app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
battery drain, hardware issues
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes