Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,035 Members 42,237 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] Tiny's CM10 Inc builds

Tip us?

tiny4579
Old
(Last edited by tiny4579; 4th January 2013 at 08:10 PM.)
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 4,178
Default [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] Tiny's CM10 Inc builds

CM10 Tiny

These are straight from based off of Pon's CM10 setup with his cherry-picks and the latest merged changes from Evervolv and CM10 for Android 4.1.2.

Pon's post with further information is found here

Merged commits from Gerrit for CM10 (This isn't all inclusive but it's most of the changes)

Pons asked for someone to build for the time being as his computer is out of commission. I agreed to do so. This build will be updated semi-regularly or when significant features are introduced. I don't have a timeline on a build schedule or the frequency of the builds.

Build Instructions
The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to tiny4579 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tiny4579
Old
(Last edited by tiny4579; 16th December 2012 at 09:35 PM.)
Thanks Meter 4,178
Mods/Other files

Ext4all

Thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1623038

Direct link
http://goo.im/devs/tiny4579/mods
The Following User Says Thank You to tiny4579 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tiny4579
Old
Thanks Meter 4,178
First build being compiled right now. I will notify you when it's been tested on my device and uploaded.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tiny4579 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ohredwood
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny4579 View Post
First build being compiled right now. I will notify you when it's been tested on my device and uploaded.
Awesome teamwork there Tiny, on keeping the project going. Pons is lucky to have a colleague to work on this, as we are lucky to have your knowledge and experience over here too, Thanks!!!!!

D.A.N.
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Default Download

Hello, When will this download be available? I will test it for you. Thanks for taking over the job for everyone.

tiny4579
Old
Thanks Meter 4,178
I'd say about 5-10 minutes from now. If you're using the goo manager app it won't show up right away. Also there will be no OTA notification for this first build coming from Pons'. After that, it will be working again.

D.A.N.
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny4579 View Post
I'd say about 5-10 minutes from now. If you're using the goo manager app it won't show up right away. Also there will be no OTA notification for this first build coming from Pons'. After that, it will be working again.
Thanks, is this a stable one?

tiny4579
Old
Thanks Meter 4,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.A.N. View Post
Thanks, is this a stable one?
Think of it as a nightly. It will generally be stable but sometimes stuff will break. This one seems to work just fine. I don't see any issues aside from the known issues posted on Pons' thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to tiny4579 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

NYC Coyote
Old
Thanks Meter 50
Tiny... huge thanks for taking this over.. I am trying to put off buying a new phone (at full retail since they are going to have to pry the unlimited data from my cold dead hands) as long as possible.

You taking over from Pons... as well as Pons work.. is making this possible
Phone: HTC Droid Incredible
Screen: AMOLED Screen
Root: Unrevoked Forever S-OFF
Running: Pons CM7.2 Incredible builds (02292011)
Recovery: ClockworkMod 5.0.2.0
SD Card: 16GB Class 10 Sandisk MicroSD

Warren87
Old
Thanks Meter 108
Nice work, I'm surely gonna try .Keep up.
I’ve learned… That life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.