No registration required

Shadowgun: DeadZone Add me & Discussion

OP krazeecracker

27th November 2012, 02:43 AM   |  #451  
Flag El Paso
Thanks Meter: 79

352 posts
More
Dam fudgeurpizzy that is going bacon for sure. The most kills I have had on zone control was 32. I feel so inadequate now. Lmao.
Last edited by Saenzscene; 27th November 2012 at 03:12 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Saenzscene For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th November 2012, 03:27 AM   |  #452  
Thanks Meter: 172

571 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SW-

I stopped carrying my health regeneration packs because I carry mines, emp grenades, and reg grenades. They come in handy but I hate having to find teammates who have Med packs when I'm about to die.

That little spitter you use does surprisingly well against agony and especially against warmonger. Lucky for me i'm close to buying the barrage. I have 170,000 need like 205,000. The barrage will be interesting with the fire rate, clip and accuracy. It is not my style but function out weighs style.

Very hard going against you Bro gotta say.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
27th November 2012, 06:52 AM   |  #453  
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 461

790 posts
More
If you tap on your experience bar at the top of the main menu, you can bring up additional stats on your profile. Tossing that out there for who don't know since it isn't exactly obvious.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PhantasmRezound For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th November 2012, 09:27 AM   |  #454  
Flag Milan, Italy
Thanks Meter: 22

143 posts
More
Oh I didn't knew about those statistics.
Obviously the death counter is broke,says I died only 33 times in 20 hours.I wish it was like that but of course it's not true.
I see my aiming is bad only 6 .
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-11-27-09-17-53.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	1515143  
The Following User Says Thank You to doublin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th November 2012, 09:59 AM   |  #455  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 11,579

14,069 posts
More
Defs broken, I have had more than 33 deaths. I feel like such a noob amongst you guys lol
I don't even know if I've played for 7 hours
am I the lowest ranked person here?

Sent from my CyanogenModded Nexus 7
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1354006701739.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	1515209  
The Following User Says Thank You to poondog For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th November 2012, 10:53 AM   |  #456  
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 461

790 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazeecracker

Feel free to contribute to the weapon info spreadsheet as well. Started by R3dbeaver :thumbup:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...TE5OXl0MVZoYXc

Here is the Barrage fully upgraded for the chart. Google Docs displays that spreadsheet as View Only for me, can't edit.

DPS of 365.4 with full upgrade, at 89 accuracy. Compare with Agony at 350.9 DPS at 81 accuracy.

Last edited by PhantasmRezound; 27th November 2012 at 11:05 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to PhantasmRezound For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th November 2012, 02:10 PM   |  #457  
Flag Ottawa, Ontario
Thanks Meter: 225

1,109 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantasmRezound

Here is the Barrage fully upgraded for the chart. Google Docs displays that spreadsheet as View Only for me, can't edit.

DPS of 365.4 with full upgrade, at 89 accuracy. Compare with Agony at 350.9 DPS at 81 accuracy.

It is view only thanks! I'll update it.

updated. now i just need Spate's upgraded damage... is it 10% or 5% extra? and max clip?

i think the one thing that annoys me with Energy weapons is the fact your bullets are bright glowing neons, so u can immediately tell where the shots are coming from...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantasmRezound

If you tap on your experience bar at the top of the main menu, you can bring up additional stats on your profile. Tossing that out there for who don't know since it isn't exactly obvious.

Wooooo 777 lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1354021751738.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	1515623  
Last edited by R3dbeaver; 27th November 2012 at 04:02 PM.
28th November 2012, 01:23 AM   |  #458  

571 posts
The barrage is a fun and challenging weapon to use. Imo not really what you need as a all rounder, buy it last. There are situations where it comes in handy but overall I get more kills with traditional weapons.
A few of the problems shots are to white so you can actually lose sight of your sight. For something that spits out so many rounds it seems to take forever to drop someone. I shot this dude in the back quite a few times seen the hits. This guy turns around kills me and I'm like wtf? Dude gets dropped a sec later and I get 38% of the kill. I was jacking this guy point blank with 42 damage 8.9 rate of fire and only caused 38 percent damage is wacked. Like the Doomhammer the barrage shouldn't be your go to tool. Cheers
28th November 2012, 01:37 AM   |  #459  
Thanks Meter: 54

164 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by t_007_v2

The barrage is a fun and challenging weapon to use. Imo not really what you need as a all rounder, buy it last. There are situations where it comes in handy but overall I get more kills with traditional weapons.
A few of the problems shots are to white so you can actually lose sight of your sight. For something that spits out so many rounds it seems to take forever to drop someone. I shot this dude in the back quite a few times seen the hits. This guy turns around kills me and I'm like wtf? Dude gets dropped a sec later and I get 38% of the kill. I was jacking this guy point blank with 42 damage 8.9 rate of fire and only caused 38 percent damage is wacked. Like the Doomhammer the barrage shouldn't be your go to tool. Cheers

Yeah I was rushing at you a few times and you didn't kill me . I tried using the barrage in the beta and I hated it. If you look at the stats it has less power than the spate. So I haven't bother buying it. Saving up for the shredder, 87000 down. The shredder will be perfect for picking you when you're straffing.
28th November 2012, 02:39 AM   |  #460  

571 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SW-

Yeah I was rushing at you a few times and you didn't kill me . I tried using the barrage in the beta and I hated it. If you look at the stats it has less power than the spate. So I haven't bother buying it. Saving up for the shredder, 87000 down. The shredder will be perfect for picking you when you're straffing.

I'll buy a shredder to neutralize your shredder and if that doesn't work I'll just pitch a nade under your arse and send you into ORBIT. Those two guys floating around the space station need company.
:P

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread