Google Allows Search Queries To Interact With Apps

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings lots of new features that are quite useful for end users and … more

Lenovo Officially Owns Motorola, Following ~$3 Billion Deal

Google is now officially no longer the owner American phone manufacturer … more

Microsoft Band Fitness Tracker Announced, Available

The wearable market has been around for a few years, with Pebble and Samsung smartwatches … more

Forums Added for the Oppo R5, Oppo N3, and Xiaomi Redmi Note

Just yesterday, Oppo unveiled a pair of rather unique smartphones, the Oppo … more

How can you move apps to SD card

OP clay347

27th November 2012, 01:57 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20

178 posts
Hey guys is there anyway to move apps to your SD card on the 7inch 3113 thanks for your help and GOD BLESS YOU GUYS it is completely stock I just bought it thanks again for any help

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
Last edited by clay347; 27th November 2012 at 02:00 AM.
27th November 2012, 07:30 AM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20

178 posts
Hey guys I am curious is there a app that will work for my nephew he is a newbie LoL and it looks like I'm not to far behind him but I talked him into buying a ANDROID TABLET verses getting a IPad Mini he is and was wanting a NEXUS 7 but the store was out of stock and he is wanting to put his games on his SD card with out having to root his 3113. 7inch. 8gb. what ever you guys can help him with would be AWESOME AND GREATLY APPRECIATED I TOLD HIM THAT IF YOU GUYS COULD NOT HELP HIM THEN IT COULD NOT BE DONE PERIOD!!! " GOD BLESS YOU GUYS "

27th November 2012, 06:52 PM   |  #3  
Flag Coatesville
Thanks Meter: 46

160 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by clay347

Hey guys I am curious is there a app that will work for my nephew he is a newbie LoL and it looks like I'm not to far behind him but I talked him into buying a ANDROID TABLET verses getting a IPad Mini he is and was wanting a NEXUS 7 but the store was out of stock and he is wanting to put his games on his SD card with out having to root his 3113. 7inch. 8gb. what ever you guys can help him with would be AWESOME AND GREATLY APPRECIATED I TOLD HIM THAT IF YOU GUYS COULD NOT HELP HIM THEN IT COULD NOT BE DONE PERIOD!!! " GOD BLESS YOU GUYS "

Can't be done without rooting the device.
27th November 2012, 08:16 PM   |  #4  
Flag Washington DC
Thanks Meter: 613

2,829 posts
The bigger question is why would you want to do that? There is plenty of internal memory on the tab and Apps 2 SD was outdated after Android 2.2 I think.
27th November 2012, 08:39 PM   |  #5  
Flag Coatesville
Thanks Meter: 46

160 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalMD

The bigger question is why would you want to do that? There is plenty of internal memory on the tab and Apps 2 SD was outdated after Android 2.2 I think.

No, just samsung devices running ics.
27th November 2012, 09:53 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 18

193 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalMD

There is plenty of internal memory on the tab...

I beg to differ...

The 8GB Tab provides a little over 4GB of data storage to the user. Install a mapping application with offline maps and a few high graphics games and it soon disappears.

And when you go below about 500MB free it prevents you from installing anything further because there is insufficient storage space. I have yet to understand why 500MB is insufficient, but there you go.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread