Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,206 Members 43,703 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM - AOSPA - 4.2.2] PARANOIDANDROID 3.68 (HALO) [Nexus 10] 19-JUL-2013

Tip us?

Aridon
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Simply awesome. Thank you.
Note 2 (AT&T) and Nexus 10

Retired Devices
Treo 650 - PPC 6600 - iPhone 2G - IPhone 3G - HTC Hero - EVO - Palm Pre - Epic 4g - HTC Inspire - Galaxy Nexus - Galaxy S 3

xadidas4lifex
Old
Thanks Meter 84

DONATE TO ME
Love the ROM.
Anyone know how to fix wallpapers not setting correctly?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2
Dropbox. Help me get more space just by signing up!!! http://db.tt/qbY9E7A8

DforDesign
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Cant wait for Nexus 4 version!

alias_neo
Old
Thanks Meter 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybob413 View Post
Gave it a shot on the 2.99.4 version i just built, but will need someone to validate that it works.

This is one of the little things that can be hard to fix when building blind. ATM I can't do the normal test and debug that i can do when i have the device. If you can capture the logcat/dmesg around the time off trying it might provide some insight.
Thanks, I'll give it a go later, my nexus 10 is a little borked after the 4.2.1 OTA failed, I'm trying to pin it down to help figure out what hte issue is so other can avoid it before I flash away from stock again.

This OTA thing is a plague at the minute.
Storage Ether Widget - Storage Widget for Android phones and tablets.

jeffrey1790
Old
Thanks Meter 8
ParanoidAndroid is EASILY my favorite rom out there. Thanks for the nexus 10 port.

fogbav
Old
Thanks Meter 27
To even more expand storage space it would be wonderful to get CIFS working ...8) love to XBMC that beautiful baby ...8)

jaybob413
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2667

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by fogbav View Post
To even more expand storage space it would be wonderful to get CIFS working ...8) love to XBMC that beautiful baby ...8)
On the list.
The Following User Says Thank You to jaybob413 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

badd99
Old
Thanks Meter 4
been running PA on my galaxy nexus for about a year now and on my N7 since July. I just got my N10 yesterday and I opened up and immeditaly flashed this.

No hicups what so ever!

However, PLEASE put quick notifications in the tablet layout. I would love you forever and ever, oh and OTG support

You seriously rock! Thanks for the fantastic work!

molesarecoming
Old
(Last edited by molesarecoming; 29th November 2012 at 02:45 AM.)
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 27354

DONATE TO ME
small breakthrough today,

took me some while but finally its working. quicktoggles portedto tabUI.
needs still some style refinements but im happy it works, some devs i have talked to even called it "impossible" before -
considering google has not only killed the UI, they have tied the toggles closesly to the phonestatusbar.
this was the most glaring issue - now we can put back all the tabUI changes we have made to stablize googles awful honeycomb code.

btw,
we need your support! without pa there would be no tabUI for 4.2, and even if the other teams hack it, it will never reach our level because we studied it half a year now, our code ran better than anything google has ever done with. what you see right now is raw tabUI as it comes, its missing most of our patches and additions that we made in the past. please, if you can, help jon. nexus10 is such an important plattform for our work. the pledge is on your g+ channel, second post right now.
"I just flash 3/25 and my car broke down after Bluetooth sync...thanks....idiots."
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to molesarecoming For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jaybob413
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2667

DONATE TO ME
Default 2.99.5 Update posted

Link to 2.99.5 update posted to OP.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybob413 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]