Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[KITCHEN][WWE][20.03.2010]Windows Mobile 6.1 21056/20779 Kitchen for Raphael GSM

OP hilaireg

15th March 2009, 06:51 AM   |  #511  
Senior Member
Flag Chicagoland
Thanks Meter: 0
 
155 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2006
More
Thanks, eras2r...I had to hard reset, then install the Opera cab you pointed me to as the first installed software. I think my iGuidance was creating the conflict, but now both are installed and working.
15th March 2009, 10:29 PM   |  #512  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
330 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
eraser do you mind zipping up your version of da_g's kitchen and posting it? its weird because on your ROM everything seems to work flawlessly but when i make my own even with the new audio file you gave us my speakerphone works quirky, and opera seems to glitch out. it would be much appreciated! Especially since the TP2Manilla comming out soon and I want to cook that baby in! Thanks.
16th March 2009, 02:46 AM   |  #513  
rmanaka's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
510 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2005
More
Thumbs up Everything working great for me & my fuze!
Reporting that everything seems to be working on my fuze that was cooked with Da_G's 5.08 kitchen, eras2r's modified packages and the eras2r supplied Arup_Tweaked_Louder version of audiopara3.csv! MSCV working both through microphone and through BT headsets.

I have loaded:
Resco Registry Add-in
Siber Systems AI RoboForm PPC
Windows Theme
CoPilot Pocket PC (Version 7)
Omega One 1-Calc
AT&T Navigator
Google Maps (with latitude)
Ilium Software eWallet
Chi-Tai Dang SecondToday
Andreas Falke Weather Database Editor
burt iContactBE (6.4.5 VGA)
Opera Software Opera 9
Skyfire Browser
J.S. Advanced Configuration Tool 3.3
Sushi's DIamond TF3D Config
Montecristoff Diamond Tweak
iDevelopStuff changeScreen
SBSH.net PocketWeather
Resco Explorer

still have 298724K of Total storage memory available...

makes my Fuze rock!!!
16th March 2009, 06:17 AM   |  #514  
player911's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 919
 
6,880 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2006
Donate to Me
More
Does this kitchen not include NET 3.5?

I'm using the 5.08 packages plus Manilla and the Notification Panel from the TP2... Manilla tries to run but errors out and says I need a newer version of .NET

[EDIT]
I downloaded 3.5 and everything starts working. Hmmm.....
Last edited by player911; 16th March 2009 at 06:21 AM.
16th March 2009, 07:05 AM   |  #515  
rmanaka's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
510 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2005
More
VERY strange because Advanced Config requires NETCF3.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by player911

Does this kitchen not include NET 3.5?

I'm using the 5.08 packages plus Manilla and the Notification Panel from the TP2... Manilla tries to run but errors out and says I need a newer version of .NET

[EDIT]
I downloaded 3.5 and everything starts working. Hmmm.....

That IS very strange as I've used the basic kitchen without modifications other than eras2r's updated packages, and Schap's Advanced Config 3.3 (which I believe requires NETCF 3.5) runs just fine on my phone...
16th March 2009, 04:46 PM   |  #516  
player911's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 919
 
6,880 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2006
Donate to Me
More
Yea I dunno. It is working now though. Probably because I deleted the Packages folder from the kitchen and replaced it with the 5.08 packages because I was getting all kinds of duplicates and it kept crashing. I don't think the 5.08 ATT rom comes with NET 3.5 by default.

The new Notification panel was what I was really after. The newer Manila isn't what its all cracked up to be. The only thing I really like about it is the calendar tab.

I think I might build another rom using the latest 5.08 Manila from the ATT rom and the Notification panel; leaving the TP2 Manila out because it is still rather flaky.
Last edited by player911; 16th March 2009 at 04:49 PM.
17th March 2009, 03:09 AM   |  #517  
xboomer55's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
185 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by player911

Yea I dunno. It is working now though.

The new Notification panel was what I was really after. The newer Manila isn't what its all cracked up to be. The only thing I really like about it is the calendar tab.

I think I might build another rom using the latest 5.08 Manila and the Notification panel; leaving the TP2 Manila out.

You could bring in the manila (PACKAGE_Raphael_Manila) and communications manager (PACKAGE_Raphael_CommManager) packages from the DagYo 6.22 (05.05) kitchen and use these instead. I prefer them for the time being. The 05.05 comm manager will also solve the cosmetic issues with the ATT themed comm manager in the 05.08 kitchen, assuming that you prefer the diamond theme.

There will be .rgu/.dsm/options conflicts with all manila packages in the kitchen, so pull the others out and stash them in another folder (i.e. Removed Packages) before building the rom.

This is working for me, and the 05.05 manila is just as nimble and responsive as I found it in the older kitchen.
17th March 2009, 11:37 AM   |  #518  
wshader's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Albany, NY
Thanks Meter: 5
 
264 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2007
More
How can I fix this?

Completed successfully
Microsoft (R) RGUComp Version 1.0.000
Registry file processor and hive builder.
Copyright (C) 2004 Microsoft Corporation All Rights Reserved.
built: Nov 19 2004 15:17:13
importing registry file ".\boot.rgu"...
importing registry file ".\Registry\8be73c02-3437-4c06-88c9-0a2e25bfaf2c.rgu"...
wmain: (RGUComp) !ERROR failed building DEFAULT hives
And then a bunch of Build registry errors
Last edited by wshader; 17th March 2009 at 11:52 AM.
18th March 2009, 04:46 AM   |  #519  
eras2r's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicagoland
Thanks Meter: 1
 
408 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wshader

How can I fix this?

Completed successfully
Microsoft (R) RGUComp Version 1.0.000
Registry file processor and hive builder.
Copyright (C) 2004 Microsoft Corporation All Rights Reserved.
built: Nov 19 2004 15:17:13
importing registry file ".\boot.rgu"...
importing registry file ".\Registry\8be73c02-3437-4c06-88c9-0a2e25bfaf2c.rgu"...
wmain: (RGUComp) !ERROR failed building DEFAULT hives
And then a bunch of Build registry errors

Most likely an error in that rgu file. Seach for that file and see what package it's part of. There's prolly a syntax problem. The errors should tell you about where in the file it is. Or simply post the rgu and I can take a look at it for you.
18th March 2009, 05:14 AM   |  #520  
player911's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 919
 
6,880 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2006
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboomer55

You could bring in the manila (PACKAGE_Raphael_Manila) and communications manager (PACKAGE_Raphael_CommManager) packages from the DagYo 6.22 (05.05) kitchen and use these instead. I prefer them for the time being. The 05.05 comm manager will also solve the cosmetic issues with the ATT themed comm manager in the 05.08 kitchen, assuming that you prefer the diamond theme.

There will be .rgu/.dsm/options conflicts with all manila packages in the kitchen, so pull the others out and stash them in another folder (i.e. Removed Packages) before building the rom.

This is working for me, and the 05.05 manila is just as nimble and responsive as I found it in the older kitchen.

I started over and removed the older packages as I replaced with the new ones (I figured it would just over write the old, but figures not).

Works like a champ. I cooked in the Notification Manager and Menu replacement from the TP2. Works very well.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes