Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Best Case for HD2

OP RedRobster

30th August 2012, 08:38 AM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 0

21 posts
New Case + Battery Bank
This is new case for Samsung Galaxy Note, the case combine with power bank when we get for HD2?
17th September 2012, 09:48 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 1

13 posts
Marctoy was
That was a nice one!
19th November 2012, 02:02 AM   |  #23  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 17

46 posts
More
body glove entrepreneur case
that one is great !
29th November 2012, 09:33 PM   |  #24  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 48

263 posts
More
Any sites still selling otterbox cases for HD2? Mine broke.
12th April 2013, 07:49 AM   |  #25  
Flag Noumea
Thanks Meter: 123

1,050 posts
More
I need the HD2 to stay naked since I'm using a Brodit car craddle ; I also need my HD2 with me all the time, everywhere...

So I'm using only belt holsters.

I had to change my two years + old worn one, and I found this one to be the very best I ever had :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:eek:U:US:3160

Strong belt fitting (both closed loops and leather padded metal hook, but I actually slip the belt through all of them at the same time), the phone it held snug (but not too tight either) in a soft fabric padding and the magnet flap is very precise, and flexible enough to self close effortlessy.

Really 100% recommended for people looking for a holster.

It's actually a generic holster pouch for similar sized phones : you'll find exactly the same item, at the same price, for European HD2 (as mine), HD7, Galaxy S II, etc.

Of course, I'm pretty sure it's not real leather. It's "synthetic leather", whatever it means... Such as my car's seat, that actually shows the same kind of wearing after 10 years as my previous holster, but well... You also pay for what you get.

I did buy a real leather holster too as I was in a hurry and wanted to have a spare one, but the flap lacks flexibility and has to be closed by hand or it will stay open (the magnet lacks strength too). Maybe it will cure over time, but it's not the one I'm currently using. I'm so much pleased with the one I cited above at the moment that I don't feel like changing at all.

Maybe I'll write a review for the other one as well when I'm using it...
Last edited by Z80-Man; 12th April 2013 at 07:53 AM.
12th March 2014, 11:57 PM   |  #26  

10 posts
Listen my friend about zerolemon Leather Pouch Protective Carrying Cell Phone Case for my HD2. Anyone use it before ? Before by from amazon.com i want to discuss all. Anyone share with me it's good or bad side ?
16th March 2014, 12:34 PM   |  #27  

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarony

Listen my friend about zerolemon Leather Pouch Protective Carrying Cell Phone Case for my HD2. Anyone use it before ? Before by from amazon.com i want to discuss all. Anyone share with me it's good or bad side ?

You can search your genuine lather from amazon.com just search zerolemon Leather Pouch Protective Carrying Cell Phone Case for HTC HD7 HD2. I think you can find your good pack here..

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread