[Q] Problem with memory

OP lpstiago

29th November 2012, 02:41 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hi guys,

I'm having a bit of a problem with my fresh installed cyanogenmod 9 rom. I can't install anything into my external sd card. And photos and videos don't go there either. Is there anyone hwo can help me please?

Thank You
29th November 2012, 05:54 PM   |  #2  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 989

1,516 posts
More
Copy the files in the SDCard somewhere safe, then format the card. Copy back the files, and reinsert into the phone.

-- xda app / Pristine NoMod CM9b3 / CastagnaIT Kernel / DXKL1 baseband / Samsung GT-I8150 --
30th November 2012, 10:57 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
slicipa squander
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepoluan

Copy the files in the SDCard somewhere safe, then format the card. Copy back the files, and reinsert into the phone.

-- xda app / Pristine NoMod CM9b3 / CastagnaIT Kernel / DXKL1 baseband / Samsung GT-I8150 --

This solves my problem? this way I can install my apps into sd card? They're all going to my internal memory.
30th November 2012, 02:13 PM   |  #4  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 989

1,516 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpstiago

This solves my problem? this way I can install my apps into sd card? They're all going to my internal memory.

You wrote that you can't put anything on your SD Card. Why don't you try it. You have nothing to lose.

BTW, what ROM are you using, and what mods (if any)?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread