FORUMS

Vinsic Doosl FM Transmitter Review – Accessory Review

A lot of vehicles come with stereos featuring Bluetooth connectivity. This … more

Nexus & Cookies: A More Focused Direction?

It is that time of the year again, and we are approaching the day where Android fans all over … more

LG G4 US Carrier Release Dates

The LG G4 was announced on April 29th with its Snapdragon 808 SoC, a welcomed change from its higher-end … more

Microsoft Reaches Pre-Install Agreement With New OEMs

As of late, Microsoft has been making a subtle but widespread play into the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Body Glove Case for RAZR Maxx

26th October 2012, 11:37 PM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Just got the body glove case from ebay. Fits nicely. Pics to come.


Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda app-developers app
 
 
27th October 2012, 01:21 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Been looking for a case. How's the feel and does it go in and out of the pocket smoothly?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to ckidwell For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th November 2012, 09:38 PM |#3  
tooter1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag TN
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
10th March 2013, 08:56 PM |#4  
three west's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Madison, WI
Thanks Meter: 27
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by obaki69

Just got the body glove case from ebay. Fits nicely. Pics to come.


Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda app-developers app

way to leave us hangin dude
10th March 2013, 10:21 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by three west

way to leave us hangin dude

I use a case that I picked up at Verizon. It's not nearly as rugged as an OtterBox but it's gorgeous, low-profile, and has a kickstand. The holster is kind of a tight fit, but I have never used holsters anyway (a nice screen protector is good enough for me.) I've dropped my phone from two feet a couple of times and it's still ok, but I wouldn't place a ton of faith in this case when it comes to trauma.

vz. to/QZg3g1 (shortened Verizon link - remove the space after the "." as I can't post links yet.)
9th April 2013, 07:42 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
lol @ rezzed thread....I dunno if this is the same one he got way back when, but since I just got the phone here is my body glove case. I like it so far. I can rest it on the screen side without worrying about a piece of sand or something scratching it. Getting a skinomi to protect the screen anyway though.





9th April 2013, 09:47 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kudosmog

lol @ rezzed thread....I dunno if this is the same one he got way back when, but since I just got the phone here is my body glove case. I like it so far. I can rest it on the screen side without worrying about a piece of sand or something scratching it. Getting a skinomi to protect the screen anyway though.





Don't get skinomi... the one on my RAZR HD was my first skinomi and it'll be my last... orange peel, came with bumps and scratches that never went away my screen looks disgusting right now...

That case looks sick! Too bad I can't find it for the non-maxx, hit me up if you find one like this for the non-maxx please!

Sent from my XT925 using xda app-developers app
Last edited by saloums7; 9th April 2013 at 09:51 PM.
10th April 2013, 07:15 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saloums7

Don't get skinomi... the one on my RAZR HD was my first skinomi and it'll be my last... orange peel, came with bumps and scratches that never went away my screen looks disgusting right now...

That case looks sick! Too bad I can't find it for the non-maxx, hit me up if you find one like this for the non-maxx please!

Sent from my XT925 using xda app-developers app

I've used Skinomi on multiple products in the past, never had a single problem. I wonder if you got a bad one, or if they recently changed their mfg process? I've used them on both my touchpad tablets, asus transformers, htc evo, htc view 4g...

I've also used bestskinever, zagg, some german company, the generic garbage at vzw and sprint stores, as well as cheap ebay junk. Skinomi is the only brand I liked. Feels good to draw on, no "scratches" present on the skin like with other brands (especially prevalent on the view 4g with the pen. Friend had one as well with a BSE skin on it, and you could see marks all over the screen protector that never went away).

I'm going to stick with them unless they really did change their product. If they did, I'll know in a few days.
12th April 2013, 07:46 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kudosmog

I've used Skinomi on multiple products in the past, never had a single problem. I wonder if you got a bad one, or if they recently changed their mfg process? I've used them on both my touchpad tablets, asus transformers, htc evo, htc view 4g...

I'm going to stick with them unless they really did change their product. If they did, I'll know in a few days.

Alright please let me know! If I got a bad one I'll do a warranty claim I don't wanna stay stuck with this thing...

Sent from my XT925 using xda app-developers app
16th April 2013, 06:31 PM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
I'd suggest doing a warranty claim anyway.
They specifically say there is no yellowing, so if yours has that issue they should replace it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes