Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,979 Members 46,655 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Body Glove Case for RAZR Maxx

Tip us?

obaki69
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Body Glove Case for RAZR Maxx

Just got the body glove case from ebay. Fits nicely. Pics to come.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda app-developers app

ckidwell
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Been looking for a case. How's the feel and does it go in and out of the pocket smoothly?

The Following User Says Thank You to ckidwell For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tooter1
Old
Thanks Meter 40

three west
Old
Thanks Meter 20

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by obaki69 View Post
Just got the body glove case from ebay. Fits nicely. Pics to come.

way to leave us hangin dude

POPE3909
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by three west View Post
way to leave us hangin dude
I use a case that I picked up at Verizon. It's not nearly as rugged as an OtterBox but it's gorgeous, low-profile, and has a kickstand. The holster is kind of a tight fit, but I have never used holsters anyway (a nice screen protector is good enough for me.) I've dropped my phone from two feet a couple of times and it's still ok, but I wouldn't place a ton of faith in this case when it comes to trauma.

vz. to/QZg3g1 (shortened Verizon link - remove the space after the "." as I can't post links yet.)

kudosmog
Old
Thanks Meter 12
lol @ rezzed thread....I dunno if this is the same one he got way back when, but since I just got the phone here is my body glove case. I like it so far. I can rest it on the screen side without worrying about a piece of sand or something scratching it. Getting a skinomi to protect the screen anyway though.

saloums7
Old
(Last edited by saloums7; 9th April 2013 at 09:51 PM.)
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by kudosmog View Post
lol @ rezzed thread....I dunno if this is the same one he got way back when, but since I just got the phone here is my body glove case. I like it so far. I can rest it on the screen side without worrying about a piece of sand or something scratching it. Getting a skinomi to protect the screen anyway though.

Don't get skinomi... the one on my RAZR HD was my first skinomi and it'll be my last... orange peel, came with bumps and scratches that never went away my screen looks disgusting right now...

That case looks sick! Too bad I can't find it for the non-maxx, hit me up if you find one like this for the non-maxx please!

Sent from my XT925 using xda app-developers app
Current devices : Sony Xperia Z1, Motorola RAZR HD XT925, Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Wifi
Past devices : Motorola RAZR XT910

kudosmog
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by saloums7 View Post
Don't get skinomi... the one on my RAZR HD was my first skinomi and it'll be my last... orange peel, came with bumps and scratches that never went away my screen looks disgusting right now...

That case looks sick! Too bad I can't find it for the non-maxx, hit me up if you find one like this for the non-maxx please!

I've used Skinomi on multiple products in the past, never had a single problem. I wonder if you got a bad one, or if they recently changed their mfg process? I've used them on both my touchpad tablets, asus transformers, htc evo, htc view 4g...

I've also used bestskinever, zagg, some german company, the generic garbage at vzw and sprint stores, as well as cheap ebay junk. Skinomi is the only brand I liked. Feels good to draw on, no "scratches" present on the skin like with other brands (especially prevalent on the view 4g with the pen. Friend had one as well with a BSE skin on it, and you could see marks all over the screen protector that never went away).

I'm going to stick with them unless they really did change their product. If they did, I'll know in a few days.

saloums7
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by kudosmog View Post
I've used Skinomi on multiple products in the past, never had a single problem. I wonder if you got a bad one, or if they recently changed their mfg process? I've used them on both my touchpad tablets, asus transformers, htc evo, htc view 4g...

I'm going to stick with them unless they really did change their product. If they did, I'll know in a few days.
Alright please let me know! If I got a bad one I'll do a warranty claim I don't wanna stay stuck with this thing...

Current devices : Sony Xperia Z1, Motorola RAZR HD XT925, Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Wifi
Past devices : Motorola RAZR XT910

kudosmog
Old
Thanks Meter 12
I'd suggest doing a warranty claim anyway.
They specifically say there is no yellowing, so if yours has that issue they should replace it.