[FIRMWARE][i9100 PORT][4.1.2]"Sammy Bean" Stock v3.5 [Bravia Engine][Xloud]

Search This thread

shoman94

Recognized Contributor
Mar 27, 2009
Maine
If I could get a version like the very first one, with all stock apps and all that, but without the on screen buttons, I would be FREAKIN SOO HAPPY lol. Or could u tell me how to remove the on screen buttons? (from the first version) :p

Download it from the i9100 section and hell raise it yourself.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Slavestate

Sep 7, 2010
www.descentrecords.com
Or could u tell me how to remove the on screen buttons? (from the first version) :p

Open up your build.prop and remove the very last line (that's where it was in mine, it starts with qemu and says something related to keys can't remember exactly).
I can't remember what thread its in but if you search my posts someone posted a link to estabiens guide about it in one of the many 4.1.2 leak threads I'm subscribed too when I asked about it after AJ released the first "play store fixed" kernel.

Sent from my crack smoking SGH-i777

Reactions: Phalanx7621

Phalanx7621

Jul 17, 2011
Delaware
OnePlus 8 Pro
Google Pixel 5a
Open up your build.prop and remove the very last line (that's where it was in mine, it starts with qemu and says something related to keys can't remember exactly).
I can't remember what thread its in but if you search my posts someone posted a link to estabiens guide about it in one of the many 4.1.2 leak threads I'm subscribed too when I asked about it after AJ released the first "play store fixed" kernel.

Thanks a lot bro it worked like a charm. :)

chaztro1892

Feb 8, 2011
Accuweather Widget and Apex Launcher

First, I love the rom. With the stock launcher I am able to use the Accuweather widget with no problem. I then switched to Apex launcher and the Accuweather isn't even an option, even though the files are still in the /system/app folder. Any info would be appreciated.

Note2Frat

Mar 16, 2010
First, I love the rom. With the stock launcher I am able to use the Accuweather widget with no problem. I then switched to Apex launcher and the Accuweather isn't even an option, even though the files are still in the /system/app folder. Any info would be appreciated.

I believe its for touchwiz only. Dont use apex so I cant test

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Phalanx7621

Jul 17, 2011
Delaware
OnePlus 8 Pro
Google Pixel 5a
This is why I use version 1.0
;) fricking amazing battery life.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354408869339.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354408869339.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 150
  • uploadfromtaptalk1354408877661.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354408877661.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 146
R

redherring79

I don't suppose you want to upload v1?? I'm running v2 but I think I completely missed v1. Im curious what the difference is..

I wouldn't mind checking out v1, either. I guess I missed it, too.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Slavestate

Sep 7, 2010
www.descentrecords.com
Whatever version you run, be sure to run at least v4 of my kernel or else nandroid backup/restores won't work!

Thanks mate I was just wondering if that was fixed yet hehe. I made a modded v2 zip with the build.prop fixed and your v4 kernel but didn't know if I could restore yet if it went wrong. Time to test it out at work!

AJ Newkirk

Aug 19, 2007
Lexington, KY
d-h.st
Just a heads up, but since the kernel source is now a reality, you do not have to rely on hex edited 9100 leaked kernels + disabling noise reduction any longer. I am sure that people are hard at work on making all new kernels already...

Since I have seen so many people asking for a non-debloated version, I will make v3.5 have ALL stock apps and the latest version of jeboo's kernel.

c;

Slavestate

Sep 7, 2010
www.descentrecords.com
What's the big difference between v2 and 3.5?? I noticed 3.5 is almost 200mb smaller??

And on another note.. I keep getting 'insufficient storage' messages even though I've got about 200mb free on /data and 200 something free in /system. I moved some apps to my sdcard but every time I reboot any of those apps I have shortcuts for disappear from the home screen.. Anyone else seeing either of these issues??? Still on v2 at the moment haven't had time to do a nandroid and try v3.5 yet..

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts