Instructions to Root LG 970 (V20A)
Instructions to Root V20A
Friends have a peace of mind.
Now Rooting V20A is much easier with clear Instructions and with only single file Download.!
1. Download and extract it on your Desktop
2. You will get Folder "ROOTv20a"
3. Open folder you will get folders "[PATCHED]V20A" "SFT" and "Superuser"
4. Copy Superuser.zip in your SD-card !!DO NOT EXTRACT!!
5. Power-off LG Optimus Black
6. Press and Hold Volume + Button and insert your USB cable.
7. You'll Enter to Upgrade mode and see S/W upgrade please wait while upgrading
8. Run B_SmartFlashTool.exe from SFT folder on your Computer
9. Choose ROM copy D/L tab
10. Choose CP file: LGP970_V20A_CP.fls
11. Choose AP file: [PATCHED]LGP970_V20A_AP.bin
12. Click Start
13. after successfully flashing
Phone will reboot in recovery mode
14. Wipe all data/factory reset
15. Install from SD Card and select Superuser.zip
16. Reboot system now
Thatís all! Congratulations!
phone will boot and you have V20A Gingerbread with Root and Touch Version of Clockwork Mode.
LG Optimus Black
[Andriod Version]: 4.3.1
[Theme]:Not yet Flashed
Sent from my LG-P970 using xda app