Originally Posted by aagame
No solutions up until now yet, but the real culprit is the cache created by google playstore in the cache partition when downloading apps.
I found a workaround to use until google sort out this bug. I backed up all of my apps, do a factory reset,and restore the app. In order to prevent google playstore to build up it's cache when downloading new apps, i use an apk leecher, transfer the apk to sdcard, and install from sdcard. Sometimes i have to use market fixer to link some installed apps to playstore. i preserved the cache for updates only.
not very pretty and i don't like this, but at least it worked.
already found working solution here. i changed the app2sd using mount2sd moved all cache, dalvik, data, and app to sdcard. and currently i havent got this error, but found a new one. UID not consistent.