Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,386 Members 38,247 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Rom 4.0.4 - v30А - available for download!!

Tip us?

Okkx
Old
(Last edited by Okkx; 7th December 2012 at 10:04 AM.)
Thanks Meter 4
I have V30A and I don't know why but when i tried installing a .kdz version of it throught LG Update flashing method, it did not work at all... it actually told me my device was not supporting the update and then, it's stupid !

My worry is, will there be a smart flash version of the official ICS release from LG ?

Because, I just can't use the LG tools to update my device... even when I was on V10B and trying to update via the "Update" app in the settings, it said there was an error... And in the LG Update Tool, it said my optimus was up to date and no update was available... wtf...

EDIT: I just saw the previous post and now that it's officially released, i don't even need to flash it again

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerMuppet View Post
Just tested Google Maps with only Data on and, while it did take some time to get a lock (around 1+ min), location is working fine.
Yes, I tried again with 3G on only (no gps, no wifi), it worked but sometimes, I feel Google Maps takes much time to locate me with GPS...

BUT come on, LG officially released ICS for our Optimus 2X before the end of 2012 ! Promise is kept !

kt-Froggy
Old
Thanks Meter 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okkx View Post
My worry is, will there be a smart flash version of the official ICS release from LG ?
No, there will be no official SmartFlash release. If you want, you can easily extract BIN and FLS files from the KDZ using KDZ Converter from P970 forum. But what's the point? As I posted earlier, these files are 100% identical to the previous leak from a week ago. If you are already running V30A leak, flashing this one will not make any difference to you.
Optimus G F180S, VDT V23 (KK 4.4.2)
Galaxy S5, rooted stock 4.4.2
Venue 8, rooted stock 4.4.2

To whom it may concern: STOP nagging about pressing the freakin' Thanks button!!! It is rude, stupid, and annoying as hell. I am not an idiot who needs a huge in-my-face reminder to press it, and I will press it when I feel thankful, not because you asked for it!

arvindlakra21
Old
Thanks Meter 93
Guy's looks like V30a is the official ICS release for Europe.Now we have to wait some time for source code release.Hope the wait is over soon
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	v30a.jpg
Views:	3489
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	1543820  
Unleash the beast.”
Daily Rom:
[ROM] [kitkat] [4.4.2] [Official] BeanStalk Build 4.4.247
Kernel version:ElementalX-N5-0.29-cm
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to arvindlakra21 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

prabuddhadg
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktulu35 View Post
Can someone please tell me wth am i doing wrong? I've tried everything to root and flash cwm. I've tried every method posted here but flash-boot.bat and cwm.bat keeps closing immediately i click on it.

Don't know what else to do.

PD: Sorry for my bad english..

BTW... Have no bugs with this leak, it's very smooth, no laggs, no random reboots, its just perfect

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda premium
This happened in my case also when I tried running the two batch files on an MS XP computer. After that I tried to check if CWM had got installed and the phone had got rooted, between the time I clicked on the batch file and it closed. CWM seemed to have been installed incorrectly and the phone got factory reset.

So, I tried smart flashing the V30A again and after the message that there were 7 partitions, the software update sign on the phone went off and an error message came up on the smartflash window. So, I started smartflash again but this time, after it started, I reinserted the battery. This time the installation went off perfectly.

This time, on a Win7 computer I ran the root and CWM batch files. Everything went off perfectly. All well now.

MetaIIica
Old
Thanks Meter 2,253

DONATE TO ME
http://www.lg.com/global/support/ope...delCode=LGP990

So now we wait finally for the Sourcecode for our P990 so can RC or other made the CM10/CM10.1 correctly and we can use the new Bootloader and Layout..

Hopefully

• Device 1: Samsung Galaxy S IV I9505
  • ROM: PAC Rom 4.4.4 Black Power Edition
  • Kernel: GoogyMax3
  • Recovery: TWRP
  • Battery: ZeroLemon 7500mAh
    -
  • Device 2: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T530
  • ROM: Stock rooted

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MetaIIica For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xpr0nx
Old
Thanks Meter 10
When i click @Metallicas link there're only froyo & GB for download
Alcatel One Touch Easy --> Nokia 3310 --> Siemens M35 --> Siemens S25 --> Nokia 7650 --> Nokia 3650 --> Nokia 3660 --> Nokia 6630 --> Nokia 6680 --> Nokia 7610 --> Nokia 6230i --> Nokia N73 --> Nokia N95 --> HTC Wildfire --> HTC Hero --> HTC Desire --> Samsung Galaxy S --> Iphone 4 --> HTC One S --> Samsung Galaxy Ace --> Samsung Nexus S --> LG Optimus 2x --> Sony Xperia S...

Galaxy S3 Mini / Stock JB
Galaxy Mini / Balt Rom 4.2

Alexandersch
Old
Thanks Meter 16

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpr0nx View Post
When i click @Metallicas link there're only froyo & GB for download
That's because the source code isn't out yet. It will be published/updated on that page if it is out.
Devices:
Google Nexus 4
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

Odyn001
Old
(Last edited by Odyn001; 7th December 2012 at 11:49 AM.)
Thanks Meter 14
For all who wont upgrade phone with official release.

If you have newest BB from v30a the official Lg tool will not upgrade your phone.
1st you must smartflash some BB form ginger like v20s and then try to use lg tool.
Becouse Lg tool check your base rom on the basis of your BB not rom itself.
I hope i have help some of you.
LG Optimus 2X P990
( CM10.1 - tonyp - T-Build 03)
(CivZ_Multi_Flex-REV2.1b-P990)
(DjangoManouche X 1.6)
(Official V30a with unlocked bootloader, CWM and Root, BB V30a)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Odyn001 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

domfis
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Cause ICS sources are not released yet.

calvxrr
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Could anyone tell me how I can turn off o2x main buttons' vibrations? Where can I find it?