Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,161 Members 41,477 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Your Forums Moderation Team - Please Read

Tip us?

egzthunder1
Old
(Last edited by TonyStark; 9th July 2013 at 05:25 PM.)
Member Advocate Admin - Spirit of XDA - OP
Thanks Meter 4,845
Location: At The Good End Of My Hammer, Likes: My Family & XDA, Dislikes: Incompetence
Default Your Forums Moderation Team - Please Read

You may or may not have seen the announcement made on the Portal a day or so ago. If you have, great, then you know what this is about.

In case you have not, xda management decided that we would try to reorganize the moderation team to be able to tackle the changing environment in our site. As such, we have divided the entire moderation team into sub teams, each one in charge of a specific section. Each section is divided by manufacturer and type of device and world allocation (US/Canada and International).

Each team is composed by a number of forum moderators with varying levels of experience in different areas and has a team leader (normally a Senior Moderator, or in my case, an admin). My team will focus primarily on HTC devices in the US for CDMA carriers (Sprint, Verizon, and other smaller carriers). Without further ado, your new moderator team is composed of:

papa smurf151
sgt. slaughter
wardfan220
TonyStark
orangekid
0rb3000
jmz

with the team leader being yours truly .

As always, please bear in mind all the rules of the site, act kindly to one another, and if there are any issues at all, please feel free to contact any of us either via pm or by using the Report button, located at the top of every post.

Enjoy your stay

egzthunder1

Updated~ July 9 2013
TS

"As I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I fear no evil for I am the God of Death... and this is my valley"

I have ORD

Want to see my devices? Click Below

HTC Blue Angel
ROM: WM 6.5.3 Build 23698 by d-two
Radio: 1.15

HTC Vogue (Verizon Touch)
ROM: Froyo Android (NAND) by incubus26j
Radio: 3.42.50

HTC EVO 3D
ROM: YAS4 v9 by howpathetic (ICS 4.0.4)
PRI: 1.43_003
Radio: 1.09.00.0706
HBOOT: Eng HBOOT (S-OFF)

Sony Xperia T LT30p
ROM: Stock, 91.A.0.148 (Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Bootloader: Locked

Sony Xperia Z Ultra - GPE
ROM: Stock, Unrooted (KitKat 4.4.2)
Bootloader: Locked

Huawei Premia 4G
ROM: Stock, Rooted (ICS 4.0.4)

HTC One (M8)
ROM: Stock, unrooted (1.57.531.7)
Radio: 1.16.21331931
HBOOT: Locked (S-ON)

Learn how to flash: CDMA Rapahel, Vogue
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to egzthunder1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Papa Smurf151
Old
Thanks Meter 6,738

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: Your Forums Moderation Team - Please Read

Please do not post in here to just hit your 10 post rule to post in dev section.

Questions and comments are fine

XDA Moderator

orateam
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Smurf151 View Post
Please do not post in here to just hit your 10 post rule to post in dev section.

Questions and comments are fine

XDA Moderator
Please delete if this is in violation of the 10 post rule, but what is the 10 post rule? I'm not being funny, just never heard of it.

Papa Smurf151
Old
Thanks Meter 6,738

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: Your Forums Moderation Team - Please Read

Quote:
Originally Posted by orateam View Post
Please delete if this is in violation of the 10 post rule, but what is the 10 post rule? I'm not being funny, just never heard of it.
For new members you must have at least 10 posts in order to post in a dev thread within the development or original development section. Some came into this thread and quoted the op and then all he posted was a smiley emotion and only had 2 posts since he joined.

XDA Moderator
The Following User Says Thank You to Papa Smurf151 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SQUATRACK
Old
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
Thumbs up How about this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by egzthunder1 View Post
You may or may not have seen the announcement made on the Portal a day or so ago. If you have, great, then you know what this is about.

In case you have not, xda management decided that we would try to reorganize the moderation team to be able to tackle the changing environment in our site. As such, we have divided the entire moderation team into sub teams, each one in charge of a specific section. Each section is divided by manufacturer and type of device and world allocation (US/Canada and International).

Each team is composed by a number of forum moderators with varying levels of experience in different areas and has a team leader (normally a Senior Moderator, or in my case, an admin). My team will focus primarily on HTC devices in the US for CDMA carriers (Sprint, Verizon, and other smaller carriers). Without further ado, your new moderator team is composed of:

papa smurf151
sgt. slaughter
wardfan220
TonyStark
orangekid
0rb3000
jmz

with the team leader being yours truly .

As always, please bear in mind all the rules of the site, act kindly to one another, and if there are any issues at all, please feel free to contact any of us either via pm or by using the Report button, located at the top of every post.

Enjoy your stay

egzthunder1

Updated~ July 9 2013
TS
Congratulations !!