Premium-suite-upgrade-package-for-galaxy-s3

Search This thread

BraddahBoi808

Apr 22, 2012
HNL
I'm pretty sure it'll be a few months AFTER we get Jellybean as Verizon is slow with these kind of things

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

funnyperson1

Jul 17, 2007
If say we get that mid to late to 2013 if we get it at all.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

ricecake2000

Jun 2, 2012
Well when I owned a gnex they skipped an update and went to the most current one. I believe it went from 4.0.2 to 4.0.4? Guess they may do the same thing? Would be nice to see Verizon be first of the major carriers to update. But let's not hold our breath.

rgane5327

Sep 26, 2010
It would be nice to have a great update. Verizon is so bad at getting updates out quickly, its hard to understand what takes so long to put out updates. We are always 2 updates off from current

chamberc

Feb 23, 2011
Irving, TX
The majority of Verizon customers want stable and SECURE ROM's. Important to remember 99.99999999% of customers don't even know you can load custom roms.

Outlaw621

Mar 23, 2011
This would be great to receive but with VZW we may have a better chance of having implanted bio phones before we see this update.

sololhj

Jul 6, 2012
NYC
The majority of Verizon customers want stable and SECURE ROM's. Important to remember 99.99999999% of customers don't even know you can load custom roms.

Secure maybe, in theory everyone wants a secure system. Whether its your phone, laptop or front door, but not everyone knows what secure is.

As for the updates, the majority of Verizon customers (99.99999999%) don't even know what JellyBean is let alone what this Premium suite upgrade is.

I agree that we likely won't see this update or any other from Verizon anytime soon but very few people care about the updates and even fewer are willing to leave their carrier over it.

For those of us that do care I'm sure it will be ported over hrs after release (if it hasn't already happened)

jimmypop13

Dec 14, 2010
Spring, TX
I just got my vzw s3 today. Coming from a gnex. I cracked the screen last week though :( I'm planning to root and unlock tonight. Hopefully we will have some awesome devs that will port these new features over to our roms quickly. I'm planning on installing the stock jellybean 4.1.1 leak tonight but might switch to Scott's rom in the future. He seems like a great dev who will get us this new suite quickly

jcyoun33

Mar 28, 2012
Verizon is the slowest carrier to send out updates... Idk why. Lol
The premium suite, I'm sure like jellybean, will get *fingers crossed* leaked on here! :)

NexusPro

Dec 11, 2012
Isn't the premium suite upgrade going to be part of the jelly bean update? And Im pretty sure it will be released in the next few days.

Top Liked Posts