FORUMS

Beats Music No Longer Accepting New Accounts

Whenever Apple launches a new product or service, it definitely manages to grab the … more

Do You Do Self-Repairs on Your Devices?

As smartphone designs become more and more complex, self-repairs on devices are also becoming … more

Sony Z4 Slips Out of Top 5 Smartphones in Japan

In a bid to streamline its flagship series which had been losing credibility over the … more

Sprint’s New Unlimited Plan with Ridiculous Capped Speeds

The carrier game in the United States is perpetually rushing forward at … more

Tons of market errors, 941 in particular.

720 posts
Thanks Meter: 120

By chrisjm00, Senior Member on 11th December 2012, 04:26 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Frustrating issue. I keep getting error 941 messages from market. Have cleared data and cache in market multiple times as well as uninstalling updates but to no avail. Has anyone experienced similar? Stock ROM/kernel but rooted.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda premium

11th December 2012, 02:18 PM |#2  
Flag Leeds
Thanks Meter: 674

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisjm00

Frustrating issue. I keep getting error 941 messages from market. Have cleared data and cache in market multiple times as well as uninstalling updates but to no avail. Has anyone experienced similar? Stock ROM/kernel but rooted.

Seems to be happening to a lot of users. I've had lots of reports and tried to buy an app myself and got the same error.
11th December 2012, 03:19 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
just bought an app and having the same issue...

my phone is stock (not even rooted) so that can't be the issue.
Last edited by thePWNIn8r; 11th December 2012 at 03:28 PM.
11th December 2012, 04:45 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisjm00

I'm a dev, and starting from today, I'm receiving A LOT of customer reporting the 941 error..... WTF Google?
11th December 2012, 06:17 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Nottingham, MD
Thanks Meter: 120

More
At least I now know it isn't something that I did. On a related note, but not directly, could anyone try downloading picspeed wallpapers from the Play Store and tell me if you get an installation error, error -24 during install?
11th December 2012, 08:23 PM |#6  
Flag knoxville
Thanks Meter: 187

Donate to Me
More
google had an outage the other day, you can usally also clear data on googleframework services and it should clear up alot of erros as well
12th December 2012, 02:36 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I had this too

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
12th December 2012, 10:10 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 256

More
I had this yesterday when trying to buy an app on my note. I emailed Google play support with the issue and it was resolved within few hours.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread