[MOD][JB] Super Launcher + Slimmer + SQLite Optimization [ALL ROMs]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

madfix

Every time I use rom slimmer gmail disappears..Is it normal?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Normal behavior because Slimmer's script delete /system/app/Gmail.apk.

Edit the script to your needs and reflash.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

How I remove this MOD?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda app-developers app

You can't (in a easy method ;).
Reflash your original coming ROM.

benbezalel

Sep 24, 2012
Normal behavior because Slimmer's script delete /system/app/Gmail.apk.

Edit the script to your needs and reflash.

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

You can't (in a easy method ;).
Reflash your original coming ROM.

It's laggy on games..

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda app-developers app

herc2k

Aug 1, 2011
mnazim since u are on slim team do u recommend installing super slimmer on slim bean 3.1 ? all these Supercharger mod build.prop and gpu tweaks arent already in slim bean?
or are but different? if yes what are their differences ? what do u recommend for someone that plays heavy games (dead triger), what do u recommend for someone that doesnt play games but uses his phone with many apps (gps, browser ,widgets, many apps that needs to be active all the time)

Last edited:

mnazim

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 26, 2011
mnmcodeworks.blogspot.com
Can you do super launcher for Helly Bean 4.2.1 Fascinate? T.I.A

For which build?

mnazim since u are on slim team do u recommend installing super slimmer on slim bean 3.1 ? all these Supercharger mod build.prop and gpu tweaks arent already in slim bean?
or are but different? if yes what are their differences ? what do u recommend for someone that plays heavy games (dead triger), what do u recommend for someone that doesnt play games but uses his phone with many apps (gps, browser ,widgets, many apps that needs to be active all the time)

Nope most of these are not in SlimBean 3.1. If you are a heavy gamer/app user try this mod along with V8 Super Charger/RAM Manager Pro from market in gaming or multitasking mode. This will give you enough RAM and boost for both the scenarios.

Last edited:

zeppelinrox

Dec 21, 2010
IN THE FREAKIN' OP
Nope most of these are not in SlimBean 3.1. If you are a heavy gamer/app user try this mod along with RAM Manager Pro from market in gaming or multitasking mode. This will give you enough RAM and boost for both the scenarios.
What's the matter with you?

First you rename my SuperCharger Mod
Oh yeah, you added things that have nothing to do with the launcher and think you can rename it.

And now you recommend an app that stole my work and ideas?
It uses a tweaked adj file for OOM groupings based on my work and uses it to lie to users claiming that it locks home in memory - which it doesn't
The adj file only shifts apps to different slots without changing any priorities.

Anyway, it would be nice if you were more honest and knew what you were talking about

Reactions: styago and ZioGTS

Blaxx

Sep 5, 2010
Thanks for this mod. I like that it is convient flashable via CWM.
I'm currently on latest CM10 nightly 20121206.

Is it safe to flash older relase from you which is meant for 20121201 or should I wait until you update your files ?

Thanks !

daerragh

Dec 30, 2010
If I don't like super launcher+, do I only delete services.jar from the flashable .zip and I'm good to go?

OK. By now I've learned it's more complicated than that.

What if I wanted to try your tweaks but without hard to kill launcher? I want my launcher to be killed in order to give more memory to running games.

Last edited:

N3tro

Apr 24, 2012
Those who feel that SuperLaucher+SQLite Optimization has a +ve effect on their device and would like to have it continued... Please thank this post.

PS: Kind of like a poll. ;)

i don't have any improvements with full wipe slim bean 3.1 and latest sema but home launcher stay in ram all time.

Senthurpandian.r

Oct 16, 2010
Issue

Hi,

I've tried installing this script (slim bean 2.9)..
But, while installing, got stuck in installation - sql optimization.
tried twice....

Note:
1. after removing battery and restart, apps optimization ran
2. battery drain from 40% to 8% :(

please comment on this.

eejee

Mar 16, 2009
Utrecht
Hi,

I've tried installing this script (slim bean 2.9)..
But, while installing, got stuck in installation - sql optimization.
tried twice....

Note:
1. after removing battery and restart, apps optimization ran
2. battery drain from 40% to 8% :(

please comment on this.

Have patience: the SQL step can take some time (in the order of 5 - 10 minutes). Apps optimization after restart is normal. The battery drain you mention may not be related and due to misreadings by Android: on my phone I see it happening every couple of months or so.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-P5100 met Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts