Originally Posted by govno64
Just wanted to share my experience with everyone, so hopefully nobody repeats it.
Info for rooting/unlocking/flashing recovery for the ATT HOX+ is quite disorganized at this point. Kinda went in blind, using experience from multiple other phones.
Flashed TWRP after unlocking bootloader. Could not mount SD (no option, was using the version on TWRP's website before I'd found this thread). Thought perhaps WIPING DATA might fix this. F*#@ me. Softbrick.
Found this thread. Realized I'm an idiot (though in fairness, WHAT THE HELL?! WIPE DATA=softbrick?!?! Never seen that one before).
Flashed new TWRP in this thread. Mount SD button shows up. Try to mount. No good, device not showing up on PC (Win 7 x64). Try to ADB sideload. Also no good (error: device not found). Maybe bad drivers? Searched around, updated binaries, etc. Still couldn't push anything to SD.
Give up. Return phone. New phone. Keeping stock until there's more development =/
Also, FWIW, all this was only an attempt to fix the bluetooth on the phone, since bluetooth audio quality is substantially worse than on my original HOX.
I had the same issue and fixed it via adb sideload.
I have uploaded the latest binaries to my dev host account.
1. Download and extract these to a directory and copy the rom over into the same directory.
2. Boot up your phone into twrp recovery.
3. Select advanced and adbsideload (Your phone will be waiting for the file transfer.)
4. Open command prompt in the above directory you created with the binaries and rom.
5. Issue command "adb devices" (You should get the serial number with sideload next to it)
6. Finally issue command "adb sideload rom.zip" (rom.zip will be the name of your rom)
This will start sending your rom to the handset and will automatically install.
Hope the above helps
Link to Binaries: