Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,266 Members 41,842 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[1/28/13][4.4.2] AOSPA 4.0

Tip us?
 
mw86
Old
#2871  
mw86's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3076
Posts: 2,901
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Afton
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBizzle View Post
Okay folks. I have good/bad news. After many many years of being a dedicated Sprint customer, I just couldn't take it anymore. I have decided to move on. It was an awesome run and I met some awesome people. I learned a lot and respect and thank every single one of you.

As of right now, I will no longer continue support for this device.

Thank you for everything.
KBizzle

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
Where does such a great man such as yourself find yourself heading to? Perhaps someone will see you on the other side. You changing carrier and phone or just carrier eyeing any new hardware we may see you on again one day? Do we hear gs4? Lol jk i jk. It was an honor to have been with you through all thr growing pains of Paranoid Android. Thank you Kbizzle.

PA AOKP CM10 Sprint GS3 JB AOSP Kernel Kt747 2.1Ghz BFQ/Ktoonservative >Tapatalk 2
Team Kernelizers N900A
 
Gavisann
Old
#2872  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 31
Posts: 230
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBizzle View Post
Okay folks. I have good/bad news. After many many years of being a dedicated Sprint customer, I just couldn't take it anymore. I have decided to move on. It was an awesome run and I met some awesome people. I learned a lot and respect and thank every single one of you.

As of right now, I will no longer continue support for this device.

Thank you for everything.
KBizzle

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
Thanks for bringing PA to our phones! Were should we look for future updates for PA on the S3?
 
KBizzle
Old
#2873  
KBizzle's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4189
Posts: 4,103
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Knoxville
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unibrow View Post
Thanks for the awesome rom and hard work that was put into it. Much appreciated






Quote:
Originally Posted by jayharper08 View Post


Damn it Bizzle............ I can't blame you though. Thank you for everything you have done. I started with your stuff on the E4GT, was so happy you were here. Glad I got to enjoy your work while I could.






Quote:
Originally Posted by mw86 View Post
Where does such a great man such as yourself find yourself heading to? Perhaps someone will see you on the other side. You changing carrier and phone or just carrier eyeing any new hardware we may see you on again one day? Do we hear gs4? Lol jk i jk. It was an honor to have been with you through all thr growing pains of Paranoid Android. Thank you Kbizzle.

PA AOKP CM10 Sprint GS3 JB AOSP Kernel Kt747 2.1Ghz BFQ/Ktoonservative >Tapatalk 2






Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavisann View Post
Thanks for bringing PA to our phones! Were should we look for future updates for PA on the S3?
Thanks guys. Moved to big red on an offer I couldn't refuse. Picked up the HTC dna.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KBizzle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mw86
Old
#2874  
mw86's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3076
Posts: 2,901
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Afton
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBizzle View Post
Thanks guys. Moved to big red on an offer I couldn't refuse. Picked up the HTC dna.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
They have the best coverage too no doubt a smart decision. Enjoy your new beast congrats on getting a deal you couldn't refuse lol.

PA AOKP CM10 Sprint GS3 JB AOSP Kernel Kt747 2.1Ghz BFQ/Ktoonservative >Tapatalk 2
Team Kernelizers N900A
 
fabzbear
Old
#2875  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 80
Posts: 875
Join Date: Nov 2010
Um, great work and everything. Don't get me wrong....much appreciated but who's gonna c continue PA's for the Sprint s3?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
 
MassStash
Old
#2876  
MassStash's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1136
Posts: 2,742
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Chicago

 
DONATE TO ME
Daaaaaaaaamn, just when I jumped on the band Wagon! Haha thanks for the work thus far man, hopefully someone else has the time to pick up where you left off sometime. On to the next one!

~SGSIII'ed runnin' Task AOKP
~S-Off LTEvo; Always Solid Viper4G Latest;
cpu0/1: 1.5ghz 384mhz sleep: 486mhz max
ondemand

 
5FOOTER
Old
#2877  
5FOOTER's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 237
Posts: 834
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: stafford
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBizzle View Post
Thanks guys. Moved to big red on an offer I couldn't refuse. Picked up the HTC dna.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
Thanks for all your work on all your ROMs and good luck with big red I have red for work great data but good luck making calls. Hello?oh dropped another call damn.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium
 
Papa Smurf151
Old
#2878  
Papa Smurf151's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 6715
Posts: 5,652
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Atlanta

 
DONATE TO ME
No worries guys. With kbizzle approval I will be taking this project over as well. Again kbizzle I'm honored and hope to do it justice.

It will be going under to LOTK banner as well.






XDA Moderator
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Papa Smurf151 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
edisonalvarez
Old
#2879  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 133
Posts: 944
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBizzle View Post
Okay folks. I have good/bad news. After many many years of being a dedicated Sprint customer, I just couldn't take it anymore. I have decided to move on. It was an awesome run and I met some awesome people. I learned a lot and respect and thank every single one of you.

As of right now, I will no longer continue support for this device.

Thank you for everything.
KBizzle

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
Well ain't that some o bull shat. Lol. Just kidding man as you know. Thanks for all your work and we wish you nothing but fun with your new device. Thanks to papa for taking it over and Cheers to everyone here!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium
 
wcsc12
Old
#2880  
Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 41
Join Date: May 2012
Location: TN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Smurf151 View Post
No worries guys. With kbizzle approval I will be taking this project over as well. Again kbizzle I'm honored and hope to do it justice.

It will be going under to LOTK banner as well.






XDA Moderator
So it will no longer be PA?

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes