OP ayysir

11th December 2012, 02:20 PM   |  #2871  
Flag Afton
Thanks Meter: 3,076

2,901 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBizzle

Okay folks. I have good/bad news. After many many years of being a dedicated Sprint customer, I just couldn't take it anymore. I have decided to move on. It was an awesome run and I met some awesome people. I learned a lot and respect and thank every single one of you.

As of right now, I will no longer continue support for this device.

Thank you for everything.
KBizzle

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Where does such a great man such as yourself find yourself heading to? Perhaps someone will see you on the other side. You changing carrier and phone or just carrier eyeing any new hardware we may see you on again one day? Do we hear gs4? Lol jk i jk. It was an honor to have been with you through all thr growing pains of Paranoid Android. Thank you Kbizzle.

PA AOKP CM10 Sprint GS3 JB AOSP Kernel Kt747 2.1Ghz BFQ/Ktoonservative >Tapatalk 2
11th December 2012, 03:07 PM   |  #2872  
Thanks Meter: 31

230 posts
Quote:

Okay folks. I have good/bad news. After many many years of being a dedicated Sprint customer, I just couldn't take it anymore. I have decided to move on. It was an awesome run and I met some awesome people. I learned a lot and respect and thank every single one of you.

KBizzle

Thanks for bringing PA to our phones! Were should we look for future updates for PA on the S3?
11th December 2012, 03:41 PM   |  #2873  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Knoxville
Thanks Meter: 4,189

4,107 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unibrow

Thanks for the awesome rom and hard work that was put into it. Much appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayharper08

Damn it Bizzle............ I can't blame you though. Thank you for everything you have done. I started with your stuff on the E4GT, was so happy you were here. Glad I got to enjoy your work while I could.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mw86

Where does such a great man such as yourself find yourself heading to? Perhaps someone will see you on the other side. You changing carrier and phone or just carrier eyeing any new hardware we may see you on again one day? Do we hear gs4? Lol jk i jk. It was an honor to have been with you through all thr growing pains of Paranoid Android. Thank you Kbizzle.

PA AOKP CM10 Sprint GS3 JB AOSP Kernel Kt747 2.1Ghz BFQ/Ktoonservative >Tapatalk 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavisann

Thanks for bringing PA to our phones! Were should we look for future updates for PA on the S3?

Thanks guys. Moved to big red on an offer I couldn't refuse. Picked up the HTC dna.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KBizzle For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th December 2012, 05:12 PM   |  #2874  
Flag Afton
Thanks Meter: 3,076

2,901 posts
More
Quote:

Thanks guys. Moved to big red on an offer I couldn't refuse. Picked up the HTC dna.

They have the best coverage too no doubt a smart decision. Enjoy your new beast congrats on getting a deal you couldn't refuse lol.

11th December 2012, 05:41 PM   |  #2875  
Thanks Meter: 80

887 posts
Um, great work and everything. Don't get me wrong....much appreciated but who's gonna c continue PA's for the Sprint s3?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
11th December 2012, 05:45 PM   |  #2876  
Daaaaaaaaamn, just when I jumped on the band Wagon! Haha thanks for the work thus far man, hopefully someone else has the time to pick up where you left off sometime. On to the next one!

~SGSIII'ed runnin' Task AOKP
11th December 2012, 07:48 PM   |  #2877  
Flag stafford
Thanks Meter: 254

864 posts
More
Quote:

Thanks for all your work on all your ROMs and good luck with big red I have red for work great data but good luck making calls. Hello?oh dropped another call damn.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium
11th December 2012, 10:36 PM   |  #2878  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 6,746

5,671 posts
Donate to Me
More
No worries guys. With kbizzle approval I will be taking this project over as well. Again kbizzle I'm honored and hope to do it justice.

It will be going under to LOTK banner as well.

XDA Moderator
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Papa Smurf151 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th December 2012, 04:12 AM   |  #2879  
Thanks Meter: 133

944 posts
Quote:

KBizzle

Well ain't that some o bull shat. Lol. Just kidding man as you know. Thanks for all your work and we wish you nothing but fun with your new device. Thanks to papa for taking it over and Cheers to everyone here!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium
12th December 2012, 05:30 AM   |  #2880  
Flag TN
Thanks Meter: 9

41 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Smurf151

No worries guys. With kbizzle approval I will be taking this project over as well. Again kbizzle I'm honored and hope to do it justice.

It will be going under to LOTK banner as well.

XDA Moderator

So it will no longer be PA?

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread