Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,124 Members 38,848 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need Some Help (Hanging Splash Screen)

Tip us?

Sleeping Giant
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Need Some Help (Hanging Splash Screen)

No matter the ROM I install I get a hanging splash screen after rebooting. I'm still able to access TWRP and fastboot menu, I just don't know how to fix the issue. Any help would be appreciated.

InflatedTitan
Old
(Last edited by InflatedTitan; 17th December 2012 at 03:22 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeping Giant View Post
No matter the ROM I install I get a hanging splash screen after rebooting. I'm still able to access TWRP and fastboot menu, I just don't know how to fix the issue. Any help would be appreciated.
First bro, need to post in Q&A!

Second, are you on 2.20 firmware with 1.14 hboot? You'll probably have to fastboot the boot.img.

Try cleanrom 5.1 or viperxl. Those two roms flash the kernels along with Rom so no need for fastboot. Give it at least 5 minutes for the first boot.

If that works and you have a stable Rom, report back and I'll give you further advice!!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InflatedTitan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Sleeping Giant
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Yeah, my bad! I have multiple tabs open with multiple sections. Didn't realize I made the post here. But, yeah, 2.20. And thanks, I'll try those ones!

InflatedTitan
Old
Thanks Meter 1133
Yea man try those first, give it awhile. I'd say cleanrom first bc its not as big as viper. Once you good, pop back in and I'll help you with flashing other roms manually

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to InflatedTitan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

orb3000
Old
XDA Portal Team / Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 3030
Location: T r a v e l i n g Likes: HTC & XDA Dislikes: apples...

DONATE TO ME
Exclamation Closed

Next time please post in proper Q&A section to avoid an infraction
orb

HTC One M8 - HTC Butterfly S - HTC Universal

XDA is about developing and is for developers. Any user that recognizes that will gain the most benefit from this site

This is and always will be a site for developers, pure and simple. Without them we are nothing, without them there would be no reason for XDA Developers to exist; we should never ever forget that. Without them this place would not be called XDA-Developers but something else, e.g Mobile Phone User Support Services For Ungrateful Nerds.

Previous devices: HTC: Treo 650 - Excalibur - Diamond - Diamond 2 - Maple - HD2 - Rhodium - Desire Z - Desire HD - Vivid - Sensation - One V - One X - Titan II - One X+ - DNA - Butterfly
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe