Installation Instructions
Boot into recovery
Place ROM zip file in your SD card
Create a backup
Factory reset device and wipe caches
Install zip from SD card
Reboot and enjoy!

What Works
Everything as far as I know. You tell me!
I changed the build.prop and updater script to reflect T Mobile from my AT&T build.
If you have any issues let me know just encase I missed something

3.2.8 Download
http://www.mediafire.com/?m73lhljpctelok5

GApps

http://www.mediafire.com/?hk2q9g3m6y0o9b1

Thanks To
Chairface
MIUI.us Team and IRC
iBotPeaches

Disclaimer: I'm not responsible for your bricked units if you do not install properly...if you are not sure what MiUi US is please search it and you will find a vast amount of info...

Change Log
Update highlights of MIUI ROM 3.1.11

Not much has changed

Last edited:

TheShoura

Jun 19, 2009
Gilbert, AZ
This looks promising, I will get to trying this out on a phone I manage tomorrow morning

Has anyone had some run-time with this build? I'm just curious as this phone is about to travel for a week and I kind of want something more-stable than what's on there now (a broken AOSP/CM10 build that crashes a lot)

edit: flashed this to a T-mo SGSIII just now, seems very fast and smooth - MIUI as usual and looks great! Thanks for the port and edits you did, works very nicely without modification!! Thank you !

Last edited:

saotua

Dec 16, 2010
Taxachusetts
I was wondering if I can replace the calculator with Touchwiz calculator or not? I tried to add the touchwiz calculator in the /system/app folder then change the permission but it was FC. Also how can I add the samsung keyboard or keyboard 4.2? I really love the swipe function from both of those. Thanks.

zencoran

Jan 5, 2011
Problems I found: keyboard keeps fcing. Home button doesn't work.
This was on a clean flash.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

norbi1

Mar 20, 2008
Chicago
Nice job!

Butter!:good:
Only problem I found is no bass when using bluetooth audio, but this is CM10 issue. It is fixed in CM10.1 so I will wait patiently for MIUI with CM10.1 as a base...;)

MilkSteakJellyBz

Dec 22, 2011
I was wondering if I can replace the calculator with Touchwiz calculator or not? I tried to add the touchwiz calculator in the /system/app folder then change the permission but it was FC. Also how can I add the samsung keyboard or keyboard 4.2? I really love the swipe function from both of those. Thanks.

those apps are only compatible with a touchwiz rom, google "touchwiz calc for cm10" or "touchwiz calc for aosp" something like that...u should find some flashable zips or apk's u just gotta push into the system... I hope that helps

Reactions: saotua

BigDogPooh

Mar 21, 2006
Catskill
Butter!:good:
Only problem I found is no bass when using bluetooth audio, but this is CM10 issue. It is fixed in CM10.1 so I will wait patiently for MIUI with CM10.1 as a base...;)

It will work if you make a call using bluethooth first(call 611). Let it ring once hang up and now your bass is back. Its really not that big of pain...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

Reactions: norbi1

theminigame

Feb 14, 2011
Albuquerque
So stoked to see this ported over. Been running the att version, Just threw together a quick and dirty port myself and is running super smooth! No problems whatsoever.

By the way, Do we Need a policy.jar mod for 4 way boot in this port?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

BigDogPooh

Mar 21, 2006
Catskill
So stoked to see this ported over. Been running the att version, Just threw together a quick and dirty port myself and is running super smooth! No problems whatsoever.

By the way, Do we Need a policy.jar mod for 4 way boot in this port?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

Nope..already added..

Reactions: theminigame

BigDogPooh

Mar 21, 2006
Catskill
I thought that as well, but I am running the latest CWM 6.0.2.3. Would it have anything to do with me currently running slim bean?

Shouldn't..I have also found that if I transfer directly to the phone I have more issues as opposed to copying it directly to my SD card while in the computer SD slot..

Reactions: zeusakatkm

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

MIUI.us Is Proud To Present
    MIUI v4.1 JB 3.2.8 For TMobile Samsung Galaxy S-III

Installation Instructions
    Boot into recovery
    Place ROM zip file in your SD card
    Create a backup
    Factory reset device and wipe caches
    Install zip from SD card
    Reboot and enjoy!

What Works
    Everything as far as I know. You tell me!
    I changed the build.prop and updater script to reflect T Mobile from my AT&T build.
    If you have any issues let me know just encase I missed something

3.2.8 Download
    http://www.mediafire.com/?m73lhljpctelok5

GApps

http://www.mediafire.com/?hk2q9g3m6y0o9b1

Thanks To
    Chairface
    MIUI.us Team and IRC
    iBotPeaches

Disclaimer: I'm not responsible for your bricked units if you do not install properly...if you are not sure what MiUi US is please search it and you will find a vast amount of info...

Change Log
    Update highlights of MIUI ROM 3.1.11

Not much has changed

Hello Ppl.

Take a moment and read this. :) MIUIv5 For your Phone Coming SOON :)

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=41056649&postcount=87
    So..................this is where I'm at. I ported Miui 3.2.8 over, works nice. As for the other options...
    I got toolbox working for hiding the status bar and removing icon labels, so I'm happy here. I can't get it working yet for the center clock, but I have control panel suite working which does the same thing with other options so not a bad alternative. I'm going to see if I can roll all of this into one package before I release, but I will release something over the next few days....
    Will you be continuing to port for us?

Probably....I really do like MIUI.....
    Hopefully I will have an update out by tomorrow...Just waiting on the toolbox....