Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,702 Members 44,654 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[LAUNCHER THEME] 300PPI v1.0.0

Tip us?

404 ERROR
Old
(Last edited by 404 ERROR; 4th February 2013 at 09:31 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 111
Default [LAUNCHER THEME] 300PPI v1.0.0

DISCLAIMER: I do not claim to own any of the icons in this Icon Pack. The designs belong to the respective app developers. A moderator may lock this thread and get rid of its contents if this is believed to infringe on copyright in any way.

BUG REPORTING
For the most part, I will only release a new version if the theme works on my device, meaning, I will test before I release.
Therefore, BEFORE REPORTING BUGS, check to see if the icon is replaced in the app drawer. Also check to see if you're using a shortcut and not the actual icon.
IF THE ICON IS NOT REPLACED, apply the default theme and then reapply 300PPI just to make sure your eyes aren't fooling you.
IF THE ICON IS REALLY NOT REPLACED, then report the bug.

DOWNLOAD HERE - YES, CLICK ME.
DOWNLOADING FROM YOUR TABLET WILL RESULT IN A .ZIP. DOWNLOADING FROM YOUR COMPUTER WILL RESULT IN A .APK.
If you want to download from your tablet, simply change the file extension to .apk after you download it!
Attached Files
File Type: zip appdrawericons.zip - [Click for QR Code] (12.8 KB, 608 views)
Verizon Galaxy Note 3 [WHITE]
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to 404 ERROR For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

404 ERROR
Old
(Last edited by 404 ERROR; 4th February 2013 at 09:59 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 111
Changelog

TO-DO List
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 404 ERROR For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dust.
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by 404 ERROR View Post
DISCLAIMER: I do not claim to own any of the icons in this Icon Pack. The designs belong to the respective app developers. A moderator may lock this thread and get rid of its contents if this is believed to infringe on copyright in any way.

I was immensely bugged by the low quality icons of a lot of apps, so I decided to fix them myself.

This would ideally work best with a Nova or Apex theme, but since I have absolutely no knowledge of coding, this will start off as an icon set that you have to manually apply. If anyone wants to volunteer to pack this up into a theme so that it can be applied quickly and more thoroughly, shoot me a PM.

Nice work! Would this work as an ADW EX theme too? That's the launcher I'm running right now.

On a side note, where did you find that awesome wallpaper?? (Total Iron Man fanboy :P)

kamaltmo
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Thank you ive been waiting for this
Say Thank You if I helped

Current Devices:
Nexus 10
Rooted
Stock Firmware

HTC Sensation
Rooted
CM 10 RC

404 ERROR
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by dust. View Post
Nice work! Would this work as an ADW EX theme too? That's the launcher I'm running right now.

On a side note, where did you find that awesome wallpaper?? (Total Iron Man fanboy :P)
http://static.simpledesktops.com/upl...4/Iron_Man.png

Since I'm just packaging images, this will work with anything that can replace icons. I need to find someone who knows how to make themes first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamaltmo View Post
Thank you ive been waiting for this
np! I will gradually add more.

404 ERROR
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 111
Added AdAway, Twitter, ACV, and Solid Explorer

Total: 12 Icons
Attached Files
File Type: zip 300PPIv0.1.zip - [Click for QR Code] (263.6 KB, 58 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 404 ERROR For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

404 ERROR
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 111
Added two variations of App Drawer (Shadow and No Shadow) (this will count as 1 in the total icon count)

Total: 13 Icons

App Drawer Icon with Shadow will look somewhat low quality. I'm not sure why, but you'll have to live with it until I figure out why.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 300PPIv0.2.zip - [Click for QR Code] (233.2 KB, 278 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 404 ERROR For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rajitsingh
Old
(Last edited by rajitsingh; 21st December 2012 at 03:52 PM.)
Thanks Meter 234
Thanks a ton. Great work.

Could you please add all the zips to the original post?

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Could you please do icons for Falcon Pro, Tapatalk HD, Reddit News and Friendcaster?

Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
Oppo Find 7a - Stock Rooted | Google Nexus 10 - CM11 | HTC One X - MaximusHD

404 ERROR
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajitsingh View Post
Could you please do icons for Falcon Pro, Tapatalk HD, Reddit News and Friendcaster?
I did Falcon Pro, Reddit News, and Friendcaster, but I couldn't do Tapatalk HD because I need it to be in the market so I can screenshot the much higher resolution image with my N10. I can potentially try adding the HD logo on top of the original Tapatalk icon, but I'd rather wait until it officially comes out in the market. They may even add an N10 optimized icon for it by then.

Added Falcon Pro, Reddit News, and Friendcaster

Total Icons: 17
Total Unique Icons: 16
Attached Files
File Type: zip 300PPIv0.3.zip - [Click for QR Code] (344.6 KB, 42 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to 404 ERROR For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Bru87tr
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Can you use this image ?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tapatalk.jpg
Views:	1199
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	1582855  
Nexus 10 - 32GB
http://forum.xda-developers.com/signaturepics/sigpic4973100_1.gif

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bru87tr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]