Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

REQ: stock samsung bootanimation in zip form.

OP fix-this!

21st December 2012, 07:33 PM   |  #1  
fix-this!'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
midwest
Thanks Meter: 341
 
2,533 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
anybody have or can make the stock samsung note 2 bootanimation in zip form so i can use it on jellybeer aosp rom? ive looked all over and i cannot find it on xda.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fix-this! For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st December 2012, 09:29 PM   |  #2  
cameljockey1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Arlington
Thanks Meter: 93
 
513 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
+1

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
22nd December 2012, 10:47 PM   |  #3  
gbert15's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
145 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
+1

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
24th December 2012, 04:03 AM   |  #4  
KillaHurtz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Albuquerque
Thanks Meter: 731
 
2,429 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
My new ROM has the animation cooked in. I will try to make a flashable zip for you guys.

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

I'm not quite sure it will work on an AOSP rom as is uses the .qmg files as opposed to the bootanimation.zip used in AOSP roms.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KillaHurtz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th December 2012, 05:20 PM   |  #5  
fix-this!'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
midwest
Thanks Meter: 341
 
2,533 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaHurtz

My new ROM has the animation cooked in. I will try to make a flashable zip for you guys.

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

I'm not quite sure it will work on an AOSP rom as is uses the .qmg files as opposed to the bootanimation.zip used in AOSP roms.

Yeah we need it in a bootanimation.zip. looked every where and cannot find it.
25th December 2012, 08:57 AM   |  #6  
JUSMEJOSE's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 213
 
1,266 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
More
Yeah im waiting
25th December 2012, 12:40 PM   |  #7  
KillaHurtz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Albuquerque
Thanks Meter: 731
 
2,429 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fix-this!

Yeah we need it in a bootanimation.zip. looked every where and cannot find it.

We're never gonna get it in a bootanimation.zip, simply because the original is in a proprietary format that Samsung owns; meaning it cannot be extracted/ported. I have a zip for the international animation, but it is in .qmg format, and I'm positive that will not work with AOSP roms.
29th December 2012, 05:46 PM   |  #8  
cameljockey1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Arlington
Thanks Meter: 93
 
513 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaHurtz

We're never gonna get it in a bootanimation.zip, simply because the original is in a proprietary format that Samsung owns; meaning it cannot be extracted/ported. I have a zip for the international animation, but it is in .qmg format, and I'm positive that will not work with AOSP roms.

I would like that if you dont mind. The international boot animation in zip format.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
24th February 2013, 12:18 PM   |  #9  
bjtmosfet's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Novara
Thanks Meter: 172
 
483 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
+1
26th February 2013, 05:37 PM   |  #10  
KillaHurtz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Albuquerque
Thanks Meter: 731
 
2,429 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjtmosfet

+1

It's a flashable zip for the QMG, not a bootanimation.zip, It will not work on anything else except TouchWiz ROMS.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes