[TOOL] [4-22-2013] HTC Rezound All-In-One Toolkit V3.2

Do You Think We Should Get This Thread Stickied?

• Yes

Votes: 527 94.8%
  • No

Votes: 29 5.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

topgun1953

Nov 25, 2011
Charlotte
And there we go. That seemed to have worked fine. Bootloader now says I've tampered with it, but as long as the recovery works, I don't care haha.

Thanks guys!

Wonder why I couldn't install that recovery via fastboot... doing it manually in the bootloader worked just fine. Already finished installing another ROM haha.

If it says tampered, then I wonder if you're still unlocked. A locked bootloader would prevent you from flashing the recovery, I think. Its been too long ago for me to remember clearly!! :laugh::laugh:

ClockerXP

Sep 22, 2011
Just want to say this toolkit was AWESOME many months ago when I used it (2.0 I think) with some other tools to unlock and S-OFF my Rezound. Glad to see it is still around!

Last edited:

hasoon2000

Feb 22, 2008
Orland Park, Illinois
www.hasoon2000.info
v3.0 Released 12-23-2012
- Major Overhaul
- Users can now select their own recovery, kernel and unlock_code.bin. You no longer need to place it in a the data folder. Just browse for it
- Removed a lot of .bat scripts and integrated it in the program
- Updated SuperSU to 0.99
- Removed Amon Ra.
- Updated TWRP to 2.3.3.0
- Updated CWM to 6.0.2.5
- Added a few links
- Added ADB sideload (for use in TWRP)

This Update took FOREVER to do, but I did it for you guys!!!

baling

Oct 15, 2011
v3.0 Released 12-23-2012
- Major Overhaul
- Users can now select their own recovery, kernel and unlock_code.bin. You no longer need to place it in a the data folder. Just browse for it
- Removed Amon Ra.
- Updated CWM to 6.0.2.5
- Added a few links

You are the man!

Sent from my Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet using xda app-developers app

Reactions: mclass55

Damasterjj

Feb 20, 2012
v3.0 Released 12-23-2012
- Major Overhaul
- Removed Amon Ra.
- Updated CWM to 6.0.2.5
- Added a few links

why is amon ra remove? I don't know much about CWN and TWRP but is it better?

Echo17121

Jul 10, 2010
I am sorry to ask such a noobish/ maybe obvious question but I searched and couldn't find a straight answer. I have experience with rooting, I rooted my original incredible as well as my nook tablet but I was dragging my heels on this one because of the wire trick. Does this make that not needed? If so, I know what I am doing this weekend!

tomglass

Apr 26, 2011
Yorktown, VA
I rooted a few weeks ago with the tool (Awesome BTW!) and now I am trying to flash a new ROM. I have flashed one with that had Aroma installer, but the one I am trying now does not. I am s-on an so must extract the boot.img and do the fastboot flash boot boot.img... earlier in this thread, it said the flash kernel option in the tool could be used instead of this. How do I do that? I extracted the boot.img and flashed the zip file. I am still in recovery (TWRP) and want to run the tool's flash kernel option, but the tool does not recognize the phone (command window says waiting for device...) any ideas? thanks for any suggestions out there!

brock350

May 21, 2010
S-off is not necessary for rooting your phone. Only thing about S-off is that you can downgrade to earlier ruu's or flash Roms with the kernel all in one step depending on the dev. But if you are just going to be doing Roms then all you will you really need is to flash the kernel separately. Most Roms provide a flashble zips or instructions on how to pull the boot img from the Rom its self and do fastboot

sent from my 386/33 running windows 3.1

cjsteier

Mar 24, 2011
Evanston
I rooted a few weeks ago with the tool (Awesome BTW!) and now I am trying to flash a new ROM. I have flashed one with that had Aroma installer, but the one I am trying now does not. I am s-on an so must extract the boot.img and do the fastboot flash boot boot.img... earlier in this thread, it said the flash kernel option in the tool could be used instead of this. How do I do that? I extracted the boot.img and flashed the zip file. I am still in recovery (TWRP) and want to run the tool's flash kernel option, but the tool does not recognize the phone (command window says waiting for device...) any ideas? thanks for any suggestions out there!

You need to be in the bootloader, not in recovery. As long as you have the correct drivers on your PC once in bootloader the command prompt will recognize your phone.

Reactions: tomglass

tomglass

Apr 26, 2011
Yorktown, VA
just did it from bootloader and it seems to have worked! thanks a bunch for the help.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

worked like a champ! Jelly Bean on my Rez! ~ Sweet! thanks again! :)

tomglass

Apr 26, 2011
Yorktown, VA
When I rooted, I installed TWRP 2.2.2.1 (with the AIO toolkit v2.2). TWRP 2.3.3.0 is now the version in the v3.0 toolkit. Can I use the toolkit to upgrade the version of TWRP on my Rez? If so, how? Thanks for your help.

Squirrel1620

Oct 13, 2011
When I rooted, I installed TWRP 2.2.2.1 (with the AIO toolkit v2.2). TWRP 2.3.3.0 is now the version in the v3.0 toolkit. Can I use the toolkit to upgrade the version of TWRP on my Rez? If so, how? Thanks for your help.

I'd say just download the version you want, name it recovery.img and put it in the twrp folder then click the button to flash recovery on the aio kit

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda app-developers app

tomglass

Apr 26, 2011
Yorktown, VA
Thanks! Didn't know it'd be that easy! The latest version of TWRP is in v3.0 of the tool, so I just booted to bootloader and hit the flash recovery button in the tool... worked like a champ! Thanks again!

Droid0351

Aug 4, 2010
Does this tool have s-off feature? If I root I like to do it all the way. I'm recieving a htc rezound to replace my tbolt for free. I tried to get a sg3, but no luck.

Sent from my brain using Tapatalk 2

braveally

Apr 12, 2010
Oakland, CA
I don't think there is a feature to turn s off, but if you do i think there is a version of the tool you can get specifically for s-off phones.

Sent from the streets of Oakland, CA using Tapatalk 2.

d08speed3

Jul 23, 2010
Do I need S-off to flash Kernels? With my Inc2 I just flash kernels through recovery. Is it the same with the Rezound?

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Post 1 - Information
    Post 2 - Downloads and Release / Change Information
    Post 3 - Bugs, Future Additions to the GUI, FAQ

I would like to add for those that like my toolkit, PLEASE DO NOT POST IT ELSEWHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

I have seen multiple sites who copy and paste my work to their site! If I do not approve of it, then do not do it! it will discourage me from adding updates since it is being used for their own benefits!

tl;dr.

If you post my work without permission, don't expect updates!

I created an easy to use GUI program for the HTC Amaze and I decided to make one for the HTC Rezound. I spent a good over 10+ hours to learn how to script, watch videos on how to do it, working on it during school when I should have been listening lol and all that fun stuff. I am going to fix it and up and add more updates to it. You CAN place requests and I will try to fulfill it!

If this helped you out, Please press the thanks button and if you want, you can always donate!

FEATURES​

- Install HTC Drivers
    - Enter Bootloader (after it enters into bootloader, press the power button to enter Fastboot) REMOVED. No longer necessary.
    - Get Token ID. Register at HTCDev, login to the site and submit the Token ID here. Buttons have been replaced and include links.
    - Unlock Bootloader (Must place Unlock_code.bin in the folder)
    - Install Recoveries
    • TWRP 2.3.3.0
    • CWM 6.0.2.5
    • User provided recovery
    -Flash Kernels provided
    • User provided kernel
    - Link to this thread
    - Link to the FAQ thread
    - Link to the Rezound Development thread.
    - Boot Into Recovery
    - Relock Bootloader (must be in fastboot)
    - Donate to me (Hasoon2000) -> Donating to yours truly for putting time into this!

Here is a screenshot.

256d5ds.png

How To Use. THIS IS FOR THE PC ONLY. No plans ever for Mac or Linux. Sorry.
    1. Download the toolkit DO NOT RENAME THE FOLDER
    2. Download Winrar from here. Install it after you download it
    3. Extract the folder anywhere.
    4. Run the program.

Credits
    - The guys at the AutoIT help forum that helped me learn how to make the script!
    - Mods who helped this forum!
    - Developers made ROMs for everyone to use!
    - Devs who made the kernels!
    - Bling for his Debloater tool!
    - The community for being awesome!
    - HTC for making us the phone so we can be a community!
    - To everyone else I may have forgotten!

*DISCLAIMER*

I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures within this guide. No warranties of any kind are given.

DONATIONS​
    - MilesTHD
    - Trenton Chorba
    - Sheldor1967
    Downloads

Mod edit: Download links removed

Changes
    V1.0 Released! 2-18-2012
    - Initial Release

V2.0 released 3-25-2012
    - Completely redesigned UI (again)
    - Updated AmonRa to 3.15 (works with ICS)
    - Made it cleaner and even more simpler
    - Added Useful links to Android-Dev.us and XDA
    - Fixed Perm Root (Yes, It Finally Works!!)
    - Added some additional commands that can be used

v2.1 Released. 7-2-2012
    - Removed kernels.
    - Added TWRP 2.1.0 for GB and ICS
    - Added ability to flash your own kernel/recovery
    - Fixed root.
    - Removed somethings and added other minor stuff.

v2.2 Released. 10-5-2012
    - Removed old TWRP/CWM recoveries
    - Added CWM 6.0.1.0 and TWRP 2.2.2.1 (This is really the major update)
    - Updated Chainfire's SuperSU to 0.96

v3.0 Released 12-23-2012
    - Major Overhaul
    - Removed Amon Ra.
    - Updated CWM to 6.0.2.5
    - Added a few links

v3.1 Released! 1-23-2013
    - Fixed a bug where when you want to get your token ID, it'll boot into recovery rather than bootloader.
    - When you want to relock the bootloader, it'll boot into bootloader and then lock it.
    - Added a link to the factory RUU
    - Added a link to a step-by-step written guide made by me
    - Added Check CID feature
    - Added a way to flash RUU Zip files
    - Automated a few commands. No longer need to use the boot into bootloader then use the command to flash a kernel/recovery/unlock_code.bin

v3.2 Released! 4-22-2013
    - Updated HTC Drivers to support Windows 8
    - Updated SuperSU to 1.25
    - Updated TWRP to 2.5.0.0
    - Added new commands
    - Added new links
    Bugs
    - Directory has to have one word.
    Ex:

Will Work. This will solve any issues if the buttons don't work when you press them.

C:\Users\John\Dropbox\Phones\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

C:\Users\John_Smith\Dropbox\Phones\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

Will NOT work. Your directory will look something like this and buttons won't work when you press it.

C:\Users\John Smith\Dropbox\Phones\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

If you have 2 words, put the folder in Drive C:

Ex. This will solve any issues if the buttons don't work when you press them.

C:\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

Looking to add in the future
    - Kernels
    - More recoveries
    - Makes Requests!!!

FAQs

Q - Why Did you make this?
    A - To make life easier

Q - You are limited on features. Why?
    A- You can always make a request!

Q - Will this work on other devices?
    A - Only the fastboot commands, HTC Dev unlock (device specific) and the HTC drivers. Toolkit is made for the specific device.

Q - Will you support more devices in the future?
    A - If people REALLY want, I can make it happen. I just don't want to make anything that nobody would use.

Q - Awesome! Can I make a donation?
    A - Of course! Do not feel obligated though. If you would like to make a donation, you can click the button on my toolkit or under my username.
    v3.0 Released 12-23-2012
    - Major Overhaul
    - Removed Amon Ra.
    - Updated CWM to 6.0.2.5
    - Added a few links

Just want to say this toolkit was AWESOME many months ago when I used to it S-OFF my Rezound. Glad to see it is still around!

I'm actually working on a major update right now for all my toolkits :)

It just gets better and better!