OP MilkyJoePD

24th December 2012, 11:03 PM   |  #11  
Flag Caracas
Thanks Meter: 25

164 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chery2k

Thats just funny XDA doesn't think that way why dont you post Crash files then and see what happens.

Buddy use your logic. If you bought and Xperia PLAY and I bought a Xperia PLAY, then we both pay for Crash Bandicoot game and for any other file installed in the phone. You are legally entitled to make ANY backup for the software you bought with your hardware, in fact you are legally entitled to protect your hardware any way you considered fitting. If for any reasong you didn't do a backup what happens?, you lost any right over your property?. That's stupid, it's like saying you bought a house and because you didn't buy an insurance you are no longer owner of your house when you broke a door.

If your lost your backup why I can't give you mine if we bought the same product?. The only way to call this piracy is if the file hash from your file is different than mine.

Considering that here are FTF files, and those files can be extracted into sin files, and sin files can be unpacked, aaaaaand unpackaged files can be used in any way... basically that's piracy because a Motorola user can download a FTF file, extract system.sin, unpack it's contents and add any apk to his phone without paying for it.

XDA is just covering their asses... in a not so good way.

Now, you can say whatever you want, but this is NOT exactly piracy/warez. In fact, if you search for it, you will find Crash Bandicoot apk several times.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skyx26 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th December 2012, 11:27 AM   |  #12  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Cornwall, UK
Thanks Meter: 1,408

3,093 posts
Donate to Me
More
if you link warez I will report. also this forum is public meaning people who didn't pay for it such as other phone users can download it aswell making it warez

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2
25th December 2012, 01:24 PM   |  #13  
Flag Seremban
Thanks Meter: 17

139 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fma965

if you link warez I will report. also this forum is public meaning people who didn't pay for it such as other phone users can download it aswell making it warez

just want to be sure . how about posting a warez file via private message in xda ?
25th December 2012, 02:55 PM   |  #14  
Flag Caracas
Thanks Meter: 25

164 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fma965

Buddy you are a fool, did you read what I say about FTF files?

Go ahead, report this post, and by the way report all posts where FTF files are post, and all posts where people ALREADY post their crash bandicoot apk...

I will not post anything, no because of your silly threat but because all apks related to PlayStation Suite need to be paired with SD card data, so he will not do anything with my apk without my sd data.
The Following User Says Thank You to skyx26 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th December 2012, 04:53 PM   |  #15  
Flag Alta Loma
Thanks Meter: 51

425 posts
More
I'm pretty certain that the OP was able to solve his/her problem....what happened here is that a new user necroed a thread (this seems to be happening ALOT recently) asking for files that are in ftfs already.....

Sent from my R800x using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to brsingr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread