Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

CM 10.2 for Canadian Optimus G (E973/E971)

OP chadouming

26th December 2012, 12:34 AM   |  #121  
Thanks Meter: 5

69 posts
Ya I used free gee. I couldn't use tw if not or

Sent from my LG-E971 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added 26th December 2012 at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was 25th December 2012 at 11:40 PM ----------

So i downloaded again flashed again and same thing( While flashing its says: MD 5 files not found skipping... does that mean something?
26th December 2012, 12:43 AM   |  #122  
OP Senior Member
Flag On the interwebz
Thanks Meter: 1,683

2,013 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by massih88

Ya I used free gee. I couldn't use tw if not or

Sent from my LG-E971 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added 26th December 2012 at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was 25th December 2012 at 11:40 PM ----------

So i downloaded again flashed again and same thing( While flashing its says: MD 5 files not found skipping... does that mean something?

It's normal.

Sent from my Optimus G using xda premium
26th December 2012, 08:14 PM   |  #123  
OP Senior Member
Flag On the interwebz

2,013 posts
More
There is a new build up. It has fixed bluetooth and has latest cm changes.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to chadouming For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th December 2012, 06:55 PM   |  #124  
Thanks Meter: 0

24 posts
Amazing
Been following the progress for about a month or so, and recently downloaded it, and I am in love with it!
I only have two issues/questions, is there any ETA on working wifi? As well, a way to disable the soft keys? I tried multiple tools to remove them and I for the life of me cannot remove them, am I just missing something?

Keep up the great work, and only continues my love and passion for the Android platform!!!

Cheers!
27th December 2012, 07:17 PM   |  #125  
Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 19

338 posts
More
Chad. Are you aware of any issue with the latest telus ota and freegee. I kept root after the ota and applied freegee , however flashing cm with full wipe results in black screen after lg logo.

Sent from my LG-E973 using xda app-developers app
27th December 2012, 07:21 PM   |  #126  
OP Senior Member
Flag On the interwebz

2,013 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by boakun

Chad. Are you aware of any issue with the latest telus ota and freegee. I kept root after the ota and applied freegee , however flashing cm with full wipe results in black screen after lg logo.

Sent from my LG-E973 using xda app-developers app

I didnt make the ota so no.

27th December 2012, 09:02 PM   |  #127  
Flag CANADA(SOMETIMES I ASK Y?)
Thanks Meter: 178

850 posts
This is really great and I'm not sure if this is a known issue but I only get 3g instead of 4g like I did on stock. I still use the same sim card from my Xperia play but I still had 4g connectivity but since I flashed this ROM for the first time last night I only get 3g. Not a big deal to me I probably just need to upgrade to lte sim card. Thanks for the great work and updating during the holidays despite being busy with the fams and all. I can't wait for this forums to be filled with a bunch of goodies!
27th December 2012, 11:33 PM   |  #128  
OP Senior Member
Flag On the interwebz

2,013 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketchy_Whiskers

Been following the progress for about a month or so, and recently downloaded it, and I am in love with it!
I only have two issues/questions, is there any ETA on working wifi? As well, a way to disable the soft keys? I tried multiple tools to remove them and I for the life of me cannot remove them, am I just missing something?

Keep up the great work, and only continues my love and passion for the Android platform!!!

Cheers!

We wont give any ETA and if you remove the software button, you will simply have no button.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solomon4400

This is really great and I'm not sure if this is a known issue but I only get 3g instead of 4g like I did on stock. I still use the same sim card from my Xperia play but I still had 4g connectivity but since I flashed this ROM for the first time last night I only get 3g. Not a big deal to me I probably just need to upgrade to lte sim card. Thanks for the great work and updating during the holidays despite being busy with the fams and all. I can't wait for this forums to be filled with a bunch of goodies!

I do not count this has a problem since we are at least 2, in different region with no problem on 3G/HSPA+/LTE

Please all keep in mind that this is christmas holliday and that we might not be pushing things fast.
The Following User Says Thank You to chadouming For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th December 2012, 12:10 AM   |  #129  
Thanks Meter: 22

145 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by solomon4400

I suspect stock was showing 4G for H+. Some stock roms show LTE for true 4G. If stock rom didn't show LTE you weren't actually getting 4G. You absolutely need an LTE sim card to get LTE/4G on your phone.

28th December 2012, 04:18 AM   |  #130  
Flag CANADA(SOMETIMES I ASK Y?)
Thanks Meter: 178

850 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by panoulil

I suspect stock was showing 4G for H+. Some stock roms show LTE for true 4G. If stock rom didn't show LTE you weren't actually getting 4G. You absolutely need an LTE sim card to get LTE/4G on your phone.

Thanks guys for reply but I know I need that sim card as required for lte/4g but its just stock ROM was showing me 4g didn't know that it plays games with me lime that lol.

My next issue is audio when in call for both earpiece and speaker phone is way too low. Is there any way to boost those volumes or is this a bug that needs attention? But Chad please take your time and enjoy you guys holidays we are great full for the holiday update.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread