Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,700 Members 42,602 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]-SLICKM0d 3.6 RC1*NEW* 04.27.2012

Tip us?
 
Dougshell
Old
#351  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 766
Posts: 1,105
Join Date: Feb 2012
Lol.

Why are people still running this old ass kang

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *
NIGHTLY COMPILED [AOKP] BUILDS [RETIRED] Check out my thread Please help me have room for more AOKP mirrors. Click Here
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *
The Following User Says Thank You to Dougshell For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
russianDroid
Old
#352  
russianDroid's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 187
Posts: 591
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: orlando
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougshell View Post
Lol.

Why are people still running this old ass kang

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app
You're life is a kang u stupid noob
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to russianDroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
gulbir101
Old
#353  
gulbir101's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 289
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougshell View Post
Lol.

Why are people still running this old ass kang

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app
LOL. This guy was trolling another dev that was making Cm10 nightlies with his own mods in it. and why are u a dick? lol
 
Dougshell
Old
#354  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 766
Posts: 1,105
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by gulbir101 View Post
LOL. This guy was trolling another dev that was making Cm10 nightlies with his own mods in it. and why are u a dick? lol
The cm nightly had no mods... either way. Drama is drama. Laters
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *
NIGHTLY COMPILED [AOKP] BUILDS [RETIRED] Check out my thread Please help me have room for more AOKP mirrors. Click Here
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *
 
zackoch
Old
(Last edited by zackoch; 27th December 2012 at 06:15 PM.)
#355  
zackoch's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 65
Posts: 36
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Maple Grove, MN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougshell View Post
The cm nightly had no mods... either way. Drama is drama. Laters
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougshell View Post
Lol.

Why are people still running this old ass kang

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app
Quote:
Originally Posted by gulbir101 View Post
LOL. This guy was trolling another dev that was making Cm10 nightlies with his own mods in it. and why are u a dick? lol
<---- OoooOooo That's meee! (The guy dougshell was trolling...)


Dougshell - I invite you come read the first post in my thread about the mods coming to 10.1. I didn't have to go far to see you going around talking crap about other people... Use your head guy - it's not just me that has picked up on your stupidity, others have too. Since nobody really cares what you have to say when you're talking crap, why not just save the time it takes you to say it and DON'T.

Either way *sweetheart*, nobody cares! I hope you have a wonderful day *brah*...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zackoch For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
LoopDoGG79
Old
#356  
LoopDoGG79's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1345
Posts: 6,303
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Modesto, Cali
Quote:
Originally Posted by zackoch View Post
<---- OoooOooo That's meee! (The guy dougshell was trolling...)


Dougshell - I invite you come read the first post in my thread about the mods coming to 10.1. I didn't have to go far to see you going around talking crap about other people... Use your head guy - it's not just me that has picked up on your stupidity, others have too. Since nobody really cares what you have to say when you're talking crap, why not just save the time it takes you to say it and DON'T.

Either way *sweetheart*, nobody cares! I hope you have a wonderful day *brah*...
In dougshell's defense, he could be talking about erickwill's builds
MY SIG

 
Phone SM-N900T
Rom STOCK
Baseband version UVUCNB
Recovery STOCK
Kernel STOCK



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other devices:
Nexus 7 Flo (On CleanRom 2.6! )
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Tmobile Samsung Galaxy S3
 
zackoch
Old
#357  
zackoch's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 65
Posts: 36
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Maple Grove, MN
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoopDoGG79 View Post
In dougshell's defense, he could be talking about erickwill's builds
You're right; I apologize. Regardless - what has happened, happened. No big deal.
 
Dougshell
Old
#358  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 766
Posts: 1,105
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by zackoch View Post
You're right; I apologize. Regardless - what has happened, happened. No big deal.
Yes,I was referring to Erik wills build either way. It just seems that a ton of people ate posting identical roms with the promise that eventually changes will come. I did the same exact thing until my daughter was born, bit mind you there was no one else posting nightly builds. As soon someone stepped up and started posting them I stopped, because it is pointless to have more than one person on the same subforum posting identical ROMs. The only reason I posted the most recent nightly was because someone pmed me and requested that I do so. I'm just saying..why spend the time managing a thread, doing the uploads, answering questions, when the same activity is happening a few posts down anyways.
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *
NIGHTLY COMPILED [AOKP] BUILDS [RETIRED] Check out my thread Please help me have room for more AOKP mirrors. Click Here
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *
 
Pinan
Old
#359  
Pinan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 261
Posts: 609
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Murrieta, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougshell View Post
Yes,I was referring to Erik wills build . . .
Begs the question...why in this thread?
 
Dougshell
Old
#360  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 766
Posts: 1,105
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinan View Post
Begs the question...why in this thread?
Basically I am on my phone list track of what thread I was in and I think of Erik will when I think of t989 cm roms. Either way. This talk is all of topic,I regret the initial post, anyone else wanting to talk pm me.
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *
NIGHTLY COMPILED [AOKP] BUILDS [RETIRED] Check out my thread Please help me have room for more AOKP mirrors. Click Here
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes