Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,700 Members 42,602 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]-SLICKM0d 3.6 RC1*NEW* 04.27.2012

Tip us?

Dougshell
Old
Thanks Meter 766
Lol.

Why are people still running this old ass kang

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *
NIGHTLY COMPILED [AOKP] BUILDS [RETIRED] Check out my thread Please help me have room for more AOKP mirrors. Click Here
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *
The Following User Says Thank You to Dougshell For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

russianDroid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougshell View Post
Lol.

You're life is a kang u stupid noob
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to russianDroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gulbir101
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Lol.

LOL. This guy was trolling another dev that was making Cm10 nightlies with his own mods in it. and why are u a dick? lol

Dougshell
Old
Thanks Meter 766
Quote:
Originally Posted by gulbir101 View Post
LOL. This guy was trolling another dev that was making Cm10 nightlies with his own mods in it. and why are u a dick? lol
The cm nightly had no mods... either way. Drama is drama. Laters
NIGHTLY COMPILED [AOKP] BUILDS [RETIRED] Check out my thread Please help me have room for more AOKP mirrors. Click Here

zackoch
Old
(Last edited by zackoch; 27th December 2012 at 06:15 PM.)
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
The cm nightly had no mods... either way. Drama is drama. Laters
Quote:
Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulbir101 View Post
<---- OoooOooo That's meee! (The guy dougshell was trolling...)

Dougshell - I invite you come read the first post in my thread about the mods coming to 10.1. I didn't have to go far to see you going around talking crap about other people... Use your head guy - it's not just me that has picked up on your stupidity, others have too. Since nobody really cares what you have to say when you're talking crap, why not just save the time it takes you to say it and DON'T.

Either way *sweetheart*, nobody cares! I hope you have a wonderful day *brah*...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zackoch For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LoopDoGG79
Old
Thanks Meter 1345
Quote:
Originally Posted by zackoch View Post
<---- OoooOooo That's meee! (The guy dougshell was trolling...)

Dougshell - I invite you come read the first post in my thread about the mods coming to 10.1. I didn't have to go far to see you going around talking crap about other people... Use your head guy - it's not just me that has picked up on your stupidity, others have too. Since nobody really cares what you have to say when you're talking crap, why not just save the time it takes you to say it and DON'T.

Either way *sweetheart*, nobody cares! I hope you have a wonderful day *brah*...
In dougshell's defense, he could be talking about erickwill's builds
MY SIG

Phone SM-N900T
Rom STOCK
Baseband version UVUCNB
Recovery STOCK
Kernel STOCK

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other devices:
Nexus 7 Flo (On CleanRom 2.6! )
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Tmobile Samsung Galaxy S3

zackoch
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoopDoGG79 View Post
In dougshell's defense, he could be talking about erickwill's builds
You're right; I apologize. Regardless - what has happened, happened. No big deal.

Dougshell
Old
Thanks Meter 766
Quote:
Originally Posted by zackoch View Post
You're right; I apologize. Regardless - what has happened, happened. No big deal.
Yes,I was referring to Erik wills build either way. It just seems that a ton of people ate posting identical roms with the promise that eventually changes will come. I did the same exact thing until my daughter was born, bit mind you there was no one else posting nightly builds. As soon someone stepped up and started posting them I stopped, because it is pointless to have more than one person on the same subforum posting identical ROMs. The only reason I posted the most recent nightly was because someone pmed me and requested that I do so. I'm just saying..why spend the time managing a thread, doing the uploads, answering questions, when the same activity is happening a few posts down anyways.

Pinan
Old
Thanks Meter 261
Quote:
Yes,I was referring to Erik wills build . . .
Begs the question...why in this thread?

Dougshell
Old
Thanks Meter 766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinan View Post
Begs the question...why in this thread?
Basically I am on my phone list track of what thread I was in and I think of Erik will when I think of t989 cm roms. Either way. This talk is all of topic,I regret the initial post, anyone else wanting to talk pm me.