All LTE Discussions here please! Where, when, how fast

Search This thread

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
Please take all LTE discussions here so we don't clutter up General with "Hey I just saw LTE pop up on my phone" threads.
Thank you for your cooperation
Friendly Neighborhood Moderator

Reactions: xysterztia

aquaholik

Oct 28, 2011
Continuing on the Tampa thread, I just noticed it driving around St Pete along US 19. 12Mbps was max download. No coverage in Lealman and spotty in Pinellas Park. Right now, using sensorly app, I am about a mile away from the LTE coverage in Pinellas Park.

nthornton1990

Aug 5, 2011
tampa
Continuing on the Tampa thread, I just noticed it driving around St Pete along US 19. 12Mbps was max download. No coverage in Lealman and spotty in Pinellas Park. Right now, using sensorly app, I am about a mile away from the LTE coverage in Pinellas Park.

Tampa is not getting coverage yet. Brandon is and so is Lutz.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

spodemaster

Nov 26, 2012
The 20Mb is infront of my work in San Rafael, CA
I was really pissed when I found out Sprint Discontinued WIMAX expansion, like a month after I bought my phone.
And no phones that support both Wimax and LTE, but they just fired up the LTE Network in the North Bay Area 101 Corridor.
So I bought the GN2 outright

M1Jju.png

shawn1482

Sep 19, 2007
New York *Brooklyn*
Finally LTE in NYC

Finally on Christmas my note 2 and galaxy s3 saw there first signs of LTE. In harlem from 145th street on the west side down to 72nd on the west side I had a strong signal. Hopefully ill get some in brooklyn soon.

Attachments

• 2012-12-25-20-22-46.jpg
    2012-12-25-20-22-46.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 819

MiguelHogue

Jun 9, 2012
Washington,DC
I was in Pg Country Maryland and got a glimpse of LTE.. It popped up for a second and went away.. I've heard others have had lte in DC.. So it's looking good for my area.. Can't wait

-TeaM VeNuM Like A Boss
-Galaxy Note II Edition

aquaholik

Oct 28, 2011
Tampa is not getting coverage yet. Brandon is and so is Lutz.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, the sensorly map shows almost zero coverage except the Lutz and Wiregrass mall area.

I took a different route to work. Instead of driving up US 19, I drove up 49th Street North. Coverage is real strong for about 2-3 miles then zero coverage in Pinellas Park even though sensorly shows coverage along Park BLVD. I was pulling 30Mbps+ while moving at 45mph. Then it hit 3G and I was surprise to get close to 1Mbps.

Screenshot_2012-12-28-09-35-39.png

digiblur

Jul 24, 2007
If the Sensorly map isn't showing coverage in an area where you are getting 4g make sure and run Sensorly in that area. I usually hit map trip so it runs in the background too. Then when I am done I hit stop trip. The details screen will show you the number of points waiting to upload to the server.

-- "Sensorly or it didn't happen!"

a454nova

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 4, 2008
Aurora, CO
www.a454nova.com
Please take all LTE discussions here so we don't clutter up General with "Hey I just saw LTE pop up on my phone" threads.
Thank you for your cooperation
Friendly Neighborhood Moderator

This is needed, but can we get one for the "I hate Sprint/Sprint Sucks/Sprint is so slow" as well? Seems that one is alway aloud and gets annoying too.

Sent from my Note 2 using Tapatalk

SR96

Dec 3, 2012
GT-N7105T

Hi everyone,

I just bought the Gallaxy note 2 GT-N7105T with Vodafone AU branding.
It says its LTE 4G(1800,2600) but when im in a LTE Zone(2600) it only says H+ on it when on the internet......Does this device show LTE or H+ when in a LTE Zone?
I am using a different carrier SIM(Telstra) in the Vodafone branded phone.(Vodafone here has not launched its 4G yet),..could it be software related due to the launch delay?...

How do i re brand it to Telstra AU ?....do i need to root the phone or can i simply download the file to sd card and re flash it?
Does anyone have the latest Telstra AU File?

Thanks....Im abit dissapointed that i cannot se 4G on it...so i want to fix it because i love the phone.
..i am right in the middle of a 4G zone so i know the signal is strong (i tried it in my other HTC 4G phone which shows LTE on it)

Last edited:
Reactions: perez91

Top Liked Posts