Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,117 Members 47,084 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Google voice not showing right outgoing number in ICS

Tip us?

mayonaise
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question Google voice not showing right outgoing number in ICS

I just upgraded my phone from GB to ICS 4.0.4. I was running Juggernaut ROM before, but I did a backup and factory reset in CWM recovery before installing 4.0.4.

Everything seems to be working well except for outgoing calls in Google Voice. I have my GV set to "Use for all calls." When I make a call, it shows the GV routing number, instead of the number I dialed. This is true for the call log too. This happens regardless of where I call from: using the keypad or from the contact list. Incoming calls are working fine. This definitely was NOT happening in 2.3.x, and I had been using it for many months without this issue. Has anyone seen this, or know if there's a fix?

Thanks!

jumpsquares
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Default Outbound Call History Fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayonaise View Post
I just upgraded my phone from GB to ICS 4.0.4. I was running Juggernaut ROM before, but I did a backup and factory reset in CWM recovery before installing 4.0.4.

Everything seems to be working well except for outgoing calls in Google Voice. I have my GV set to "Use for all calls." When I make a call, it shows the GV routing number, instead of the number I dialed. This is true for the call log too. This happens regardless of where I call from: using the keypad or from the contact list. Incoming calls are working fine. This definitely was NOT happening in 2.3.x, and I had been using it for many months without this issue. Has anyone seen this, or know if there's a fix?

Thanks!
There's an app in the Play store that will fix this problem for Android phones. Just search the Google Play store for "GV Outbound Call Log Repair"