Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,777 Members 41,187 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Star b92m cwm recovery root + CWM AND ROM BACKUP + 2.5G DATA + TABLET UI

Tip us?
 
giubari
Old
#441  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 15
Join Date: Mar 2009
Hi XDA friends, italian users, "croderco" and "mantarey" on the "androdiani"'s forum posted this, it is a real 4.1.2 rom for our b92m


http://www.etstore.eu/file/b92m411.zip

I think this will start a new era of JB custom Roms.

Happy new Year!

edit: The only problem is with the Root, I've not found any way to root it with normal methods.

The zip contains instructions in italian and all the tools needed


Inviato dal mio PULID F13 con Tapatalk 2
 
newbornlife
Old
#442  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 56
Join Date: Sep 2012
this sounds great!!

Shouldn't there be a thread with the links to all available roms for this phone?
Original roms, mods, upgrades whatever is available.
 
Börsenkiller
Old
#443  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by danycmoi View Post
Made you fix GPS by Ygps and LocationBasedService

Set up file GPS.conf or install fasterFix.

Be able to put on of photographs of your assemblage.

The 1st fix must be made in l 'extérieur with Ygps.
He can be a bit long, but then very quick.

Dany
Salut
I updated to 1.7.3 and forget something to change. Now it works perfect.

merci
Michael
 
gerstavros
Old
#444  
gerstavros's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 96
Posts: 651
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Athens
Quote:
Originally Posted by giubari View Post
Hi XDA friends, italian users, "croderco" and "mantarey" on the "androdiani"'s forum posted this, it is a real 4.1.2 rom for our b92m


http://www.etstore.eu/file/b92m411.zip

I think this will start a new era of JB custom Roms.

Happy new Year!

edit: The only problem is with the Root, I've not found any way to root it with normal methods.

The zip contains instructions in italian and all the tools needed


Inviato dal mio PULID F13 con Tapatalk 2
real 4.1.2? Did you tried it and checked? Tap 3 times the version in settings
 
danycmoi
Old
#445  
Member
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 63
Join Date: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Börsenkiller View Post
Salut
I updated to 1.7.3 and forget something to change. Now it works perfect.

merci
Michael
You have therefore of good result with antenna Oréfie.

Flawless.

dany
 
marra2
Old
#446  
marra2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 204
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: york uk
Quote:
Originally Posted by giubari View Post
Hi XDA friends, italian users, "croderco" and "mantarey" on the "androdiani"'s forum posted this, it is a real 4.1.2 rom for our b92m


http://www.etstore.eu/file/b92m411.zip

I think this will start a new era of JB custom Roms.

Happy new Year!

edit: The only problem is with the Root, I've not found any way to root it with normal methods.

The zip contains instructions in italian and all the tools needed


Inviato dal mio PULID F13 con Tapatalk 2
I will try it downloading now but I'm having a problem with my pc installing the drivers for this phone hopefully they're in the zip file !
 
italianie
Old
(Last edited by italianie; 1st January 2013 at 06:36 PM.)
#447  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 12
Join Date: Jan 2013
Default Only 83.05mb Phone Storage after 2.5gb flash

Just did the 2.5 gb data flash. After I rebooted into android, a message came up stating that internal SD storage was broken and needing formatting. I formatted it as prompted and the phone storage is now showing as only 83.05 mb, however the total internal storage is showing as 2.46 gb. I tried to correct this by formatting the data in CWM and also tried doing a full factory reset, but the phone storage is still is only 83.05 mb after doing these steps, and if I mount the usb storage in android only 83.05 mb space is shown on the mounted usb disk. I also found the camera would not work as it said there was insufficient space on the internal SD and prompted me to use an external SD card which worked, but is obviously a concern.

I've tried searching this thread and the same issue has been raised previously, but no one has yet come forward with a solution to the problem.

Can anyone put my mind at rest regarding the storage allocations? Is 83.05 mb phone storage correct for the 2.5gb flash?

If its not correct can anyone suggest how I can repair or restore the correct disk size, or suggest how I can flash back to the original data size?

Thanks,

Italianie
 
NixZero
Old
#448  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 345
Join Date: Feb 2012
if nothing else works, here should be the factory original 4.04 rom
http://www.baidupcs.com/file/285bc0f...ontrol=private
 
android_xcuj28
Old
#449  
Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 40
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by giubari View Post
Hi XDA friends, italian users, "croderco" and "mantarey" on the "androdiani"'s forum posted this, it is a real 4.1.2 rom for our b92m


http://www.etstore.eu/file/b92m411.zip

I think this will start a new era of JB custom Roms.

Happy new Year!

edit: The only problem is with the Root, I've not found any way to root it with normal methods.

The zip contains instructions in italian and all the tools needed


Inviato dal mio PULID F13 con Tapatalk 2
where did u get that??? please give us the link...
cause if its real 4.1.1 is AWESOME!!!
 
llinde
Old
#450  
Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 33
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by italianie View Post
I've tried searching this thread and the same issue has been raised previously, but no one has yet come forward with a solution to the problem.

Can anyone put my mind at rest regarding the storage allocations? Is 83.05 mb phone storage correct for the 2.5gb flash?

If its not correct can anyone suggest how I can repair or restore the correct disk size, or suggest how I can flash back to the original data size?

Thanks,

Italianie
This is exactly what the 2.5 GB flash does, increasing internal memory of your data partition with 2 GB, and decreasing the internal SD Card/phone memory with the same 2 GB, so behaviour is correct. Most users don't need internal SD card because they have installed an external SD card which most application including camera can use.
Therefore there is no real need for over 2 GB internal SD card/phone memory and it can better be used for apps, because 500 MB for apps is easily filled.

If you want to return to original values you have to reflash with the original EBR1 file.
A few days ago I posted in this thread some other options to change EBR, maybe it is of use to you.

Luit

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes