(MD5: 4813b7d459912ae16783ea45dc8283bd) http://beta.androidfilehost.com/?a=s...files&flid=660
Before I get started, I'd like to thank Zig for his amazing kernel and apk/binary/pretty much anything work, and I can't begin to thank TrevE enough for his contributions to the ROM. I work on Android with some really smart cats, but TrevE has to be from the future or something. The guy did some absolutely great work on the ROM as you'll see below and elsewhere... and he does it all blind since he doesn't even own the phone. We're lucky to have him around.
This is a full rebase to the LK3 OTA Jelly Bean build. This was fully rebuilt from the ground up (no merging of old files; these were all modded from scratch) and is probably the single build that I have spent more time on than any other in my life. We heavily modified frameworks and many other system files SO A FULL WIPE IS REQUIRED. Even if you think you got away with a dirty flash, stuff behind the scenes that you can't see is broken. So make your nandroids, back up your apps, wipe it clean, then rebuild everything from scratch with Titanium Backup or whatever.
As of this build (r147) Synergy now includes PDroid support. Longtime Android tweakers will know what this is. Those who don't, it's an app that allows you to selectively block permissions to individual apps. For example, I use Facebook but I don't like how it logs my GPS location whenever it wants. So using PDroid, I can block Facebook from accessing my location settings. You can block apps from any permission it has access to, even apps that try to trick the OS. PDroid takes a lot more than just an app, it requires a heavy modification of the framework in order to function properly. We also found that other PDroid ports out there were missing critical code that made PDroid think it was blocking stuff even thought it wasn't. We now have it all functioning properly and TrevE has a great writeup here that you need to go read while you're downloading the ROM: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2077839
The framework is already good to go in Synergy. If you want to use PDroid, you can grab the app here: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390248398092763896
Once again, BIG THANKS to TrevE for his efforts on this. See his thread for GPL compliant source links.
- r126 - Rebase to official JB OTA - Jelly Bean 4.1.1 I535VRBLK3. Also blocked Samsung root checkers/screenloggers. Most previous mods/tweaks left intact, rest to follow in next several commits
- r127 - Hacked LK3 ramdisk. ADB remount, boot animation support, increased buffers, opened bluetooth services, debugging battery killers removed, dual mass storage, etc. Thanks TrevE!
- r128 - System/data app updates, Titanium Backup fix, ad blocking
- r129 - Added initial PDroid support. More to follow. As always, thanks to the many devs involved with creating and porting this great app
- r130 - 1% battery, remove constant GPS location reticle from statusbar, remove battery charged notification
- r131 - 4-in-1 reboot menu, double tap home to open Google Now search, long press volume to skip tracks
- r132 - Remove ongoing wifi notification
- r133 - Added share file version 5.11
- r134 - Added Ziggy kernel (exFAT was working on the 32 gig card we tested here)
- r135 - Remove setting ondemand for post_boot
- r136 - Update bash and abootimg
- r137 - Added modules
- r138 - New busybox with ndk, nslookup, and ping
- r139 - Messaging app updated to allow screen on/off option, also unlocked TONS of other menu options and settings in messaging. Thanks TrevE!
- r140 - Fix for Google Now
- r141 - Restore lockscreen notification bubbles that Verizon tried to kill off for some reason
- r142 - EOL
- r143 - Zipalign, added latest binary
- r144 - Full Pdroid support. Huge thanks to Trev for all his time on this. Please read TrevE's thread for more details: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2077839
- r145 - Added toggles for: Tap home for flashlight in lockscreen, switch between AOSP and Touchwiz lockscreen (most TW options should still work with AOSP lockscreen), hide time in statusbar, hide AM/PM. AM/PM size and center clocks mods only partially functioning at this point. Great work and big THANKS to Didact74!
- r146 - Updated Ziggy kernel. More exFAT support (working on our end). Also includes better voltage logic and drivers for USB to ethernet adapters
- r147 - Cleanup, debloat, app updates