Totally agree with you.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
25th December 2012, 04:04 PM   |  #102  
Thanks Meter: 47

234 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgwood3

How are you liking the 0.7 ROM? I am using that now and I'm have serious lag issues when using the multi-user functionality. Have you run into anything like this? I only have 4 total posts so I can't post in devel forums yet (usually post on rootzwiki). I will take it up with the raymanfx when I get acces.

I had issues getting apps installed with 0.7.0 Then low and behold he gave us all a Christmas present. 0.8.0 Installed that and all is like butter. MMM butter with bacon. I've found faster connections over WiFi, but random reconnects with BT. Other then that it's a good ROM, and seems fairly stable. Except for Google Now which constantly closes upon opening it.
25th December 2012, 05:11 PM   |  #103  
Flag Bonner Springs, KS
Thanks Meter: 1,543

1,601 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDecker

I had issues getting apps installed with 0.7.0 Then low and behold he gave us all a Christmas present. 0.8.0 Installed that and all is like butter. MMM butter with bacon. I've found faster connections over WiFi, but random reconnects with BT. Other then that it's a good ROM, and seems fairly stable. Except for Google Now which constantly closes upon opening it.

Try going into settings, language & input, voice search and disable hot word detection. A known problem with current Google Now on 4.2.1 JB.
The Following User Says Thank You to sidneyk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th December 2012, 05:43 PM   |  #104  
Thanks Meter: 47

234 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidneyk

Try going into settings, language & input, voice search and disable hot word detection. A known problem with current Google Now on 4.2.1 JB.

Why didn't I know that already? I should have known. I always uncheck that and block offensive words, but this time for some reason I didn't...

It's working now like a stripper covered in bacon. button hit.
26th December 2012, 04:19 AM   |  #105  
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
I'm now on Raymanfx 0.8.0, and it's good except for 1)my BT keyboard won't connect and 2) Google Talk has an error when I start a video chat.

But I think 2) is an issue with gapps. And Talk is better than G+ Hangout (which works). The keyboard issues really bites, though, as I could use it to do work.
2nd January 2013, 07:23 PM   |  #106  
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
I'm not using the multimode. I use it for email, watching tv, and surf. The major issu is link ti the keyboard and the fact that the usb is not recognize

Sent from my Transformer using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread