[ROM] [WWE] [GSM] [28-Oct-09] NATF's v4 Final WM6.1 TP ROMs

Search This thread

GldRush98

Jun 3, 2006
Taylorville, IL.
www.GldRush98.com
Guys I thought I read about someone having data issues with 4.5 but can not seem to fina a solution. Anyways I am having problems with my data, not working, 4.5S, I get an error message that says

Cannot Connect
Dialed:
"Cannot connect for an unknow reason. To check your connection settings...."

I have tried hard resets as wells as reflashing, cant seem to get the data to work, any suggestions?
I had this start happening to me today.
The cause was because I had installed the remove hidden proxy cab.
As soon as I put the restore hidden proxy cab back in, pIE started working again.

NotATreoFan

Moderator Emeritus
Wow, thanks for the help. It works now, although I don't think my previous way was as complicated. Maybe this can be included in the next ROM. Its useful to see everything you're typing.

One last question, what's the battery management software that the new ROM uses? In previous experience, it seemed to me that the custom ones burned more battery because they checked it more often. I uninstalled the battery management that came with 4.5 and now the default one always displays full battery.

I don't know that I'll include this as default, but here's a CAB with a pre-configured file. :)

wdkingery

Nov 13, 2006
anyone got any help on the ringtone issue i'm having? i got the registry editor, and deleted what appeared to be a key with similar jargon to the last post i made, and it only deleted the ringtones that were not there. now i have att, some kinda ninja tone and randomly, some tone i managed to set. i am unable, however, to see the 20+ ringtones i dropped in the windows folder. please?

NotATreoFan

Moderator Emeritus
anyone got any help on the ringtone issue i'm having? i got the registry editor, and deleted what appeared to be a key with similar jargon to the last post i made, and it only deleted the ringtones that were not there. now i have att, some kinda ninja tone and randomly, some tone i managed to set. i am unable, however, to see the 20+ ringtones i dropped in the windows folder. please?

You need to put custom ringtones in \Windows\Rings\.

lffoong

Oct 21, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
NATF,

Your TP ROM was based on the Asia 5.07. May I hv a copy of the ROM without the radio ?

Every flash of a cooked ROM require user to flash to a stock ROM (for stabilities). So, I thought having a copy of the stock ROM without the radio will: -

1. Minimise the flash time.
2. Less risk of spoiling the radio.

I would like to hv the Asia ROM because I reside in this part of the world.

A rapidshare link is most appreciated. Thanks.

NotATreoFan

Moderator Emeritus
Yup. I've read.

I was asking for a copy of the extracted Asia 5.07 ROM (original ROM) without the radio, which the NATF v4.5 TP version was based on.

My apology if I wasn't clear enough in my previous post. :)

I don't have a copy of the ROM without the radio, but let me see if I can find one. However, you do not need to flash a stock ROM inbetween custom ROMs. Just be sure to hard reset after the flash, and it's the same thing.

lffoong

Oct 21, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
I don't have a copy of the ROM without the radio, but let me see if I can find one. However, you do not need to flash a stock ROM inbetween custom ROMs. Just be sure to hard reset after the flash, and it's the same thing.

Thanks for the clarification NATF.

Well, I was coming from the Hermes. In the Hermes section, chef there always recommend flashing a stock ROM before flashing another cooked ROM from another chef.

It has something to do with the XIP structure being different from 1 cooked ROM to another. Thus, flashing to stock "reset" the XIP, thus improve stabilities.

I'm still new in Raphael section...so I thought the same principle apply here as well. :)

NotATreoFan

Moderator Emeritus

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I got the TF3d config to work by installing cab other than the one I had tried before. I don't know the difference but it now works. I think this is the one I installed.

i can confirm that the cab you found works .. thank you buddy ;)
    Hey guys, how do I disable vibrate when tapping screen?

start>settings>system>touch response settings> disable

i guess it's that.. i havent tried the v4.1 yet but i do have v4.0 at the moment.. well ill see if i will flash the new version soon.. thnx natf

[edit] bamf-hacker was faster than me lol.....
    Need seriously help.. i messed up but it's easy to fix..

could you guys do me a favour ..

could you check what your numbers are in this directory using total commander..

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\keyboard layout\Preload]
    "Default"="e0010414"
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\keyboard layout\Preload\1]
    "Default"="e0010414"

what are the numbers in the "Default"="_________" section in the NATF rom?

i changed mine to e0010414 which messed up my keyboard layout.. i forgot to remember the original.. could anyone help me..

[edit] Problem solved.. Thanks to myself.. I used my photographic memory and remembered that the numbers were supposed to be e0010409.. Thank God for photographic memory!! :D:D:D
    has anyone tried out the Touch HD theme on Touch Pro yet?

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=470164

xboxmod and other have been working for a while now and finally have it working on touch Pro. so if anyones been waiting for the Stocks tab - this is the place.

NATF,
    anyway you could incorporate this into one of your next builds?

well it would be awesome but it states on the thread that it doesn't have support for landscape.. could you please explain what happens when you turn to landscape mode? are there any bugs?.. i see people on that thread is requesting to get it also landscape mode compitable.
    any luck trying cfc gui compression on tf3d?.. well i did this to my tf3d on your v4.1 rom and it works really great. tf3d is much faster and smoother.. no lag at all.. well i've tried tf3d HD ported to diamond on Raphael and it works 5 times faster than the stock tf3d and probably 2 times faster than cfc gui but the only problem is that landscape mode is not supported.. i think herg is working on that.. would be awesome to have a tf3d HD with 5 day weather ofrecast on front screen of the weather tab and a stock tab.. well i guess we have to wait and see .. if tf3d HD would also supported the landscape of Raphael i'm sure it would make the natf rom perfect in performence and userbility...