Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,368 Members 51,524 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC Sapphire/Vodafone Magic G1 Port

Tip us?

robpet2
Old
Thanks Meter 77
If you seem to have a slight slowdown in the g1 after using the H build... try the Open Overclock app...
I have mine overclocked at 500mhz max, 400 mhz min.. and its like having a ferrari engine under the hood ...
Samsung Galaxy S 3 - Verizon Pebble Blue 32GB
Aokp JB Build 3
PARANOIDANDROID 2.13 rom
* CleanRom 2.5 * - CURRENT
SynergyROM VZW S3 v1.7 (Bounce back rom )

HTC EVO 4G VIEW TABLET - ROOTED - for sale

gtalk/fring: kaysesoze
Follow Me on Twitter
GOOGLE+
Donate

AndroidAutobot
Old
Thanks Meter 136
... and it's still not d/ling =( Man this sucks. guess I'll be using 5.0.2H. Now that the Youtube ap is ported to H it's a lot better. Can anyone on here port the auto-rotation transition from G to H? I was pretty unimpressed by the one on 5.0.1H last I tried it out.

robpet2
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanmmj View Post
Here it is.
Look who the cat dragged in... lol... whats going on fellow Herald cook...
You got a G1 now ?
Aokp JB Build 3
PARANOIDANDROID 2.13 rom

Follow Me on Twitter
GOOGLE+
Donate

AndroidAutobot
Old
Thanks Meter 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppar View Post
I was downloading fine from the market on 5.01G until I tried to update the t-mobile app... now can't download anything
Did EVERYONE who is encountering this problem first run into it when attempting to update an ap? That could very well be the source of the issue. Especially noting the "Install" (as if it's not on the phone) element I pointed out earlier.

However... it makes no sense in context of me having just done a wipe and still not able to download.

robpet2
Old
Thanks Meter 77
if you cant install, try clicking on the app thats trying to download, cancel it, and then redownload it... ive had to do that several times... damn you google.. damn you..
Aokp JB Build 3
PARANOIDANDROID 2.13 rom

Follow Me on Twitter
GOOGLE+
Donate

ivanmmj
Old
Retired Moderator
Thanks Meter 34

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by robpet2 View Post
Look who the cat dragged in... lol... whats going on fellow Herald cook...
You got a G1 now ?
I've had one for a couple of weeks but I've been too busy cooking for the Herald to really start playing with it much. ^_^
God bless you!!!

userfriendlyme
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
if you cant install, try clicking on the app thats trying to download, cancel it, and then redownload it... ive had to do that several times... damn you google.. damn you..
that hasnt worked either neither on wife or data services. and ive canceled and installed several times. The phone i have with H on it downloads right away. I mean if google is blocking the builds somehow i dont see how switching will make a difference seeing how they have access to both of theses builds and can block the H next and just havent yet....if thats what there doing.
Rooted Gnex Running Stock AOSP JB at the moment with New Radio FF02

Unrooted Nexus 7!

"NOOB..YES....DUMB...NO. Respect me as i would any of you."

http://twitter.com/I_HATE_CHICKEN

GTALK:Userfriendlyme

AndroidAutobot
Old
(Last edited by AndroidAutobot; 15th April 2009 at 08:46 AM.)
Thanks Meter 136
Quote:
Yeah that was my initial reaction as well. Doesn't work. All of us on G builds are ABSOLUTELY unable to d/l from the Market. after wipes even. There's definitely somethin goin down... epidemic level even. ONLY peeps on G builds are affected. un-rooted phones and H builds have no problem at all. I'm flashing to 5.0.2H and hoping that we're able to eventually resolve this G d/l issue.

Someone said somethin about a Magic being detected in the states and someone having a negative reaction to that being that it hasn't officially been released in the states. May be some measure Google is taking to prevent Magic use in the states prior to its official release (on the assumption that G builds are somehow registering as Magics w/ the Market). this seems like the most logical theory to me at this point. Which means we'll all eventually be able to use the G builds again... once the magic has been released in the states if this theory is correct.

userfriendlyme
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidAutobot View Post
Yeah that was my initial reaction as well. Doesn't work. All of us on G builds are ABSOLUTELY unable to d/l from the Market. after wipes even. There's definitely somethin goin down.
i agree i think google is blocking the builds. I didnt even download anything before hand like some people to get the issue i just tried it and couldnt do it. I waiting for a work around I dont want to switch to H as i think there going to block that eventually as well
Rooted Gnex Running Stock AOSP JB at the moment with New Radio FF02

Unrooted Nexus 7!

"NOOB..YES....DUMB...NO. Respect me as i would any of you."

http://twitter.com/I_HATE_CHICKEN

GTALK:Userfriendlyme

bommel0815
Old
(Last edited by bommel0815; 15th April 2009 at 08:50 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1
I use 5.0.1G apps to SD and can't download anymore, too. interesting. it worked two days ago

Tags
cupcake, haykuro