Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,920 Members 42,787 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Magnetic POGO Cable

Tip us?
 
ClutchKargo
Old
#161  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 8
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by lKBZl View Post
Post the links with spaces or replace something for " and tell us what.

Didn't work............

Where can I go and post about 10 bs posts and then I shoud be good?
 
Kroenen66
Old
#162  
Kroenen66's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 211
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchKargo View Post
Didn't work............

Where can I go and post about 10 bs posts and then I shoud be good?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/

"General" or "Questions and Answers" Threat

-> Google Nexus 10 with 16GB <- Rom: CM 11 | Kernel: stock
--> Google Nexus 7 with 32GB <-- Rom: CM 11 | Kernel: stock
--------> Galaxy S GT-I9000 <-------- Rom: CM 11 | Kernel: stock
----------> Sony Xperia Z2 <----------- Rom: T-Mobile stock (Wait for exploit)


If I could help -> [THANKS] Button

Thanks goes on All Devs for their hard work!!!
 
ClutchKargo
Old
#163  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 8
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroenen66 View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/

"General" or "Questions and Answers" Threat
Yeah I'll post a few here and there until I get 10. The other thing that slows posting these pics down. I have to wait 5 minutes between posts too!

One more thing, does the captcha ever quit???
 
toricred
Old
#164  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 26
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchKargo View Post
Yeah I'll post a few here and there until I get 10. The other thing that slows posting these pics down. I have to wait 5 minutes between posts too!

One more thing, does the captcha ever quit???
So are there any places currently selling these?
 
johnyguy
Old
#165  
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 96
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchKargo View Post
Ok here are some pics.

Sorry guys my Windows 7 laptop does not see it for data transfer. I have tried all usb ports and a restart but nothing every time

Well because I'm new to the forum the post bot won't let me post outside pic links because of low post count. Any suggestions........

Clutch
You got it really fast !

Where are you located?

How fast is the chargeing

Thanks!!!,
 
ClutchKargo
Old
#166  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 8
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by toricred View Post
So are there any places currently selling these?
Not sure I got this from the eBay seller in South Korea that had his ad taken down.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnyguy View Post
You got it really fast !

Where are you located?

How fast is the chargeing

Thanks!!!,
Yeah I was surprised too! the seller had an option for express shipping when I paid for $10 more, I didn't have a problem spending a few bucks more.

I haven't used it enough yet to notice any faster charging, it went from 70% to 98% in a little less than 2 hours.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Let's see if the pictures will work yet............



The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ClutchKargo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
johnyguy
Old
#167  
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 96
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchKargo View Post
Ok here are some pics.

Sorry guys my Windows 7 laptop does not see it for data transfer. I have tried all usb ports and a restart but nothing every time

Well because I'm new to the forum the post bot won't let me post outside pic links because of low post count. Any suggestions........

Clutch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchKargo View Post
Not sure I got this from the eBay seller in South Korea that had his ad taken down.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------



Yeah I was surprised too! the seller had an option for express shipping when I paid for $10 more, I didn't have a problem spending a few bucks more.
I did not see the option for express shipping when I ordered mine....

Anyhow could you do a test how long its takes to charge from zero to 100%?
Looks like a original OEM item like you said and as the seller stated before...

I wish it would charge faster!

Thank you very much!
I haven't used it enough yet to notice any faster charging, it went from 70% to 98% in a little less than 2 hours.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Let's see if the pictures will work yet............



I did not see the option for express shipping when I ordered mine....

Anyhow could you do a test how long its takes to charge from zero to 100%?
Looks like a original OEM item like you said and as the seller stated before...

I wish it would charge faster!

Thank you very much!
 
lKBZl
Old
#168  
lKBZl's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 121
Posts: 683
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Barcelona
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnyguy View Post
I did not see the option for express shipping when I ordered mine....

Anyhow could you do a test how long its takes to charge from zero to 100%?
Looks like a original OEM item like you said and as the seller stated before...

I wish it would charge faster!

Thank you very much!
I wish it could transfer data for that price...
 
daLareid
Old
#169  
daLareid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 246
Join Date: Nov 2012
So basically this cable is a waste of money?
 
espionage724
Old
#170  
espionage724's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 505
Posts: 2,501
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Charleroi, PA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by daLareid View Post
So basically this cable is a waste of money?
Could be useful for charging while in-use.

The question I have is, will it charge the device faster then it drains? For example, can I have max brightness, performance governor at 1.7GHz, and play some demanding game, and not have battery drop?


Device Ownership:
 

Current Devices:
None
Side Devices:
Nexus 7 (grouper) (franco.Kernel + Rasbeanjelly)
Galaxy Rush (SPH-M830) (Stock)

Ex Devices:
Galaxy Tab 7.0 (SGH-T849)
Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (GT-P3113)
Galaxy Prevail (SPH-M820) (KoumaKernel + CTMod)
Nexus 4 (LGE960/mako) (franco.Kernel + RasSaber)
Nexus 10 (GT-P8110/manta) (franco.Kernel + RasSaber

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes