Thread Closed

[ROM][7/23] CleanROM ACE 5.0 -★| Performance and Stability Never Retire! |★-

OP scrosler

6th January 2013, 06:29 AM   |  #3021  
Flag Jersey City, NJ
Thanks Meter: 850

721 posts
More
Scott I know your on high gear now working your magic but I just wanted to know if in the very very distant future of this rom, is it even possible to add the "kill active app with back button" option. Not sure if thats how you say it but I'm just hoping you understand my grossly amateur terminology. Again no hurry if it is possible, just wondering if its on future features list. Thanks for your awesome work. Its truly appreciated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
6th January 2013, 06:30 AM   |  #3022  
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradtn

anyone noticing like odd Gallery lockups/slow downs after flashing this rom? ( yes wiped everything before install)

By any chance did you activate cloud sync of photos/video for dropbox and/or facebook? These two are known to make gallery unusable..
6th January 2013, 06:30 AM   |  #3023  
Thanks Meter: 531

2,276 posts
More
Hi scott I deleted my CleanROM 4.0 by accident and looking download it again and cant find it in your site. Did you take down the link or its just my phone playing on me. Thanks

Edit.. nvm my bad

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
Last edited by jon3sh; 6th January 2013 at 06:35 AM.
6th January 2013, 06:33 AM   |  #3024  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 94

369 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVogler

Am I the only person who has no idea what a explanation mark is? Does it denote explaining?

-- Note II, TapaTalk II--

LOL... too funny!

6th January 2013, 06:34 AM   |  #3025  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Fargo
Thanks Meter: 56,402

25,031 posts
Donate to Me
CleanROM ACE 4.0.5 is up!
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to scrosler For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th January 2013, 06:35 AM   |  #3026  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 94

369 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon3sh

Hi scott I deleted my CleanROM 4.0 by accident and looking download it again and cant find it in your site. Did you take down the link or its just my phone playing on me. Thanks

Yes. If you had bothered to read the last couple of pages, you would know that he took it down to incorporate the multi-Window view fix into the rom.

6th January 2013, 06:35 AM   |  #3027  

2,276 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler

CleanROM ACE 4.0.5 is up!

Nice Thanks again.

6th January 2013, 06:36 AM   |  #3028  
Thanks Meter: 31

97 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon3sh

Posted just a few hours ago. Please use the search function and look through the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler

Pulled 4.0 upload link so I can upload fresh copy from work via RDP.

Edit: Dayum, ninja'd while typing this!
Last edited by dmuhamma; 6th January 2013 at 06:37 AM. Reason: I got ninja'd!
6th January 2013, 06:38 AM   |  #3029  

2,276 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmuhamma

Posted just a few hours ago. Please use the search function and look through the thread.

Ok Thanks thats very helpful post.

Edit: Dayum, ninja'd while typing this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalh

Yes. If you had bothered to read the last couple of pages, you would know that he took it down to incorporate the multi-Window view fix into the rom.

Ok same as above

6th January 2013, 06:39 AM   |  #3030  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Fargo
Thanks Meter: 56,402

25,031 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by V@no

Complains? First of all it was a joke and I'm sorry if it offended you, wasn't my intention (picturing you standing on podium. Huge crowd with ClearROM flags and badges gathered around, with opened mouths listening your very enthusiastic speech about changes in this version of rom). Second, it was in "P.S." section, it means it's off topic and more-or-less rhetorical, aka thoughts out loud. Finally, how is that a complain in any way?
I do realize some people are trying to be "unique" and all, apparently overusing explanation marks is your things, well, good for you, at least it's not CAPS...

You do an amazing job here, there is no doubt about that and I really appreciate everything you've done. But just because my posts don't have phrases of appreciation it doesn't mean I'm not grateful, there are "thanks" buttons for that after all.

So, about the Perseus kernel, it's not needed because default kernel has same features or because it can be installed separately?

Thanks. (just realized I DID forget put thanks at the end of my previous post... I'll go stand in the corner for a while now (russian punishment for kids).)

Fair enough! You just have the tendency to come up a bit harsh.

As far as Perseus... I have a answer here: http://www.scottsroms.com/showthread...nel-not-needed

Nothing wrong with the kernel at all. Just not everyone uses it and I think the Dev should get more traffic to his thread. Plus hosting gets expensive so I am trying to slim down the ROM. Every bit counts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRBajista

Scott I know your on high gear now working your magic but I just wanted to know if in the very very distant future of this rom, is it even possible to add the "kill active app with back button" option. Not sure if thats how you say it but I'm just hoping you understand my grossly amateur terminology. Again no hurry if it is possible, just wondering if its on future features list. Thanks for your awesome work. Its truly appreciated.

Maybe... But that would interfere with Multi Window.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scrosler For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
clean rom, scrosler
Previous Thread Next Thread