Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,028 Members 37,627 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Strage brick, help needed

Tip us?

derf1996
Old
(Last edited by derf1996; 4th January 2013 at 03:12 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] Strage brick, help needed

I used to use MIUI Rom but I decided to change it because D-wiz looked nice. So I followed the normal process i have done a hundred times, using RSD lite with a stock ICS firmware. Everything was perfect until I rebooted after flashing stock ICS and afte the moto dual core logo, a boot animation that I installed when using MIUI appeared, and of course the phone didn't boot at all, it was stuck on the boot animation I installed. Then I tried with lots of different firmwares with no result. When flasing the stock ROM on Rsd Lite no errors are shown. Anybody who can help me? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I have realised when using Flash IT it says :

sending 'logo' (854 KB)... OKAY [ 0.088s]
writing 'logo'... INFOno such partition

EDIT 2: Also when using Flash IT, the android with the danger icon appears before the fist boot try. Still stuck with the same boot animation.

DevAB
Old
Thanks Meter 10
You can try using matts utility 1.82 doing Option #1
Here: http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php/to...azr-maxx-only/

Also when you get the android with the triangle , press volume up and down and it should take u to some sort of recovery , from there wipe factory reset and that should help .... hope this helps
The Following User Says Thank You to DevAB For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

derf1996
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thank you, factory reset deleted an item that overwrited the system boot animation and beacuse of it, the phone could't boot. I dindīt know the android with the triangle indicated that the phone was on recovery mode. Thanks again

DevAB
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Im glad it helped ...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using xda app-developers app
Tags
animation, boot, brick, razr, stuck