[Q] Strage brick, help needed

16 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
By derf1996, Junior Member on 4th January 2013, 03:54 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I used to use MIUI Rom but I decided to change it because D-wiz looked nice. So I followed the normal process i have done a hundred times, using RSD lite with a stock ICS firmware. Everything was perfect until I rebooted after flashing stock ICS and afte the moto dual core logo, a boot animation that I installed when using MIUI appeared, and of course the phone didn't boot at all, it was stuck on the boot animation I installed. Then I tried with lots of different firmwares with no result. When flasing the stock ROM on Rsd Lite no errors are shown. Anybody who can help me? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I have realised when using Flash IT it says :

sending 'logo' (854 KB)... OKAY [ 0.088s]
writing 'logo'... INFOno such partition

EDIT 2: Also when using Flash IT, the android with the danger icon appears before the fist boot try. Still stuck with the same boot animation.
Last edited by derf1996; 4th January 2013 at 04:12 AM.
4th January 2013, 03:12 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 11
You can try using matts utility 1.82 doing Option #1

Also when you get the android with the triangle , press volume up and down and it should take u to some sort of recovery , from there wipe factory reset and that should help .... hope this helps
The Following User Says Thank You to DevAB For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th January 2013, 04:54 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Seville
Thanks Meter: 0
Thank you, factory reset deleted an item that overwrited the system boot animation and beacuse of it, the phone could't boot. I dindīt know the android with the triangle indicated that the phone was on recovery mode. Thanks again
6th January 2013, 06:46 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 11
Im glad it helped ...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

animation, boot, brick, razr, stuck

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread