As of 3/3/13 I am no longer working on this and don't plan to in the future.
- CyanogenMod team
- Tim1928 (DemonsBlood)
the linaro compiler super optimises everything it compiles signifigantly boosting performance, on stock kernel, no OC quadrant is benching about 1700-2000, at 1.8GHz im getting about 2600.
HowTo Build a rom with linaro
Linaro Building guide
- ROM Control
- Status Bar
- EDGE, 3G, 4G (DATA)
- Theme Manager
- SD Card
- Internel SD
- Wifi Calling (May not work)
- Video Editor
- Hardware Acceleration
- Hopefully nothing
Stuff to Know
- Internal SD is mounted as /SD card
- Externel SD is mounted as /external_SD
- Facebook Sync is not included in AOSP, there are alternatives in the market.
- [SGK] (Speedy Gonzales)
- DemonsBlood Kernel
- Download the CM10 ROM
- Download Google APPs (Contact Sync,Setup,Play Store, ect.)
Mirror 1 GAPPS 20121011
- Hold home and power buttons until the phone reboots and the Samsung logo appears.
- The stock recovery should then apear.
- make shure cwm recovery is on the internel SD card and from stock recovery flash the zip file (should be easy to figure out)
- reboot recovery again
- select backup and restore and do a backup.
- do a romwipe and then flash cm10
- *flash gapps
- CM10 is installed now
I would recomend a ROMWIPE if installing over normal CM10 but it is not neccicary
NOTE: when the phone boots up, make sure and wait for cell service to connect before unlocking, this seems to cause a freeze