FORUMS

How to Root the LG G4 and Install TWRP Recovery – XDA TV

A rooting method has finally been found for the flagship LG G4. In this … more

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

[Q] Cant find a 2.3.4 Completely Stock Rooted rom

46 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By BLMaros, Member on 25th October 2011, 11:43 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
So I've just downgraded and rooted, I'm trying to find a 2.3.4 (Gingerbread) stock rom that is rooted. I can't seem to find it anywhere and I've been looking for a while. Correct me if I'm wrong but re-updating to 2.3.4 after downgrading to root will either not work or not stay rooted right? If the update will work I'll just do that but if not can someone provide a link to the rom I'm looking for?

Ive seen the stock senes(less) rom but I'm literally looking for completely stock. normal mytouch sense and all.
Last edited by BLMaros; 25th October 2011 at 11:46 PM.
 
 
25th October 2011, 11:58 PM |#2  
saranhai's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Developer
Flag Nowhere
Thanks Meter: 3,350
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLMaros

So I've just downgraded and rooted, I'm trying to find a 2.3.4 (Gingerbread) stock rom that is rooted. I can't seem to find it anywhere and I've been looking for a while. Correct me if I'm wrong but re-updating to 2.3.4 after downgrading to root will either not work or not stay rooted right? If the update will work I'll just do that but if not can someone provide a link to the rom I'm looking for?

Ive seen the stock senes(less) rom but I'm literally looking for completely stock. normal mytouch sense and all.

don't see how you missed it...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1264704
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saranhai For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th October 2011, 11:59 PM |#3  
BLMaros's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Independence, MO
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I don't either to be honest, Thanks for that though. Thats exactly what I'm wanting

I've literally been looking since I got the phone at like 1. I guess it's just one of those days.
26th October 2011, 12:15 AM |#4  
saranhai's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Developer
Flag Nowhere
Thanks Meter: 3,350
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLMaros

I don't either to be honest, Thanks for that though. Thats exactly what I'm wanting

I've literally been looking since I got the phone at like 1. I guess it's just one of those days.

lol

Sent from my HTC Glacier Sense 3.0 running xda premium app
6th April 2012, 05:48 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Flag My House
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saranhai

don't see how you missed it...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1264704

Okay, I've been looking for this... But when I click to download it gives me this, "HTTP ERROR: 504 Gateway Timeout RequestURI=http://www.multiupload.com/ORSCTT93ET"

......

Is there another link for this exact ROM?
6th April 2012, 04:36 PM |#6  
aznprodgy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Columbus, GA
Thanks Meter: 184
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by x3mandapanda

Okay, I've been looking for this... But when I click to download it gives me this, "HTTP ERROR: 504 Gateway Timeout RequestURI=http://www.multiupload.com/ORSCTT93ET"

......

Is there another link for this exact ROM?

Ive got the file, Ill try to upload it to my dropbox but my connection is painfully slow lol
6th April 2012, 04:37 PM |#7  
invasion2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Space, the ONLY Frontier
Thanks Meter: 1,291
 
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1476745
Sigh....people need to look
6th April 2012, 08:35 PM |#8  
aznprodgy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Columbus, GA
Thanks Meter: 184
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by invasion2

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1476745
Sigh....people need to look

I saw this thread, but from what I understand all the PD15IMG files must be flashed in the bootloader and you will lose root...unless one of those files you can flash through recovery? theyre looking for the rooted stock MySense Gingerbread 2.3.4

*edit*
finally uploaded it to Dropbox, here is the link
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wl2df8w7r...MOUS_2.3.4.zip
Last edited by aznprodgy; 7th April 2012 at 01:24 AM.
8th January 2013, 01:27 AM |#9  
demoncamber's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 199
 
More
Anyone have the rooted stock version? The links are down.
8th January 2013, 01:29 AM |#10  
estallings15's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,615
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by demoncamber

Anyone have the rooted stock version? The links are down.

No they aren't. Look harder.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1438395
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes