[VIDEO] Verizon Wireless HTC Droid DNA Trident Aegis Series Case (QI charger tested)

Search This thread

chrisngrod

Jul 29, 2008
Des Moines, IA

This is probably one of my least favorite Trident cases, but I still like it. In general I usually favor Trident over many other brands. I think I am going to run this case because it is slimmer than the Otterbox Commuter and seems to work better with wireless chargers.

Reactions: slvrdrgn123

crikeycrapper

Dec 15, 2012
I currently use a Ballistic SG case and just noticed that the polycarbonate shell might be squeezing the device and bit much that the screen shows bluish blobs. It is most noticeable on a white background, like say using the Google Reader app. Does the Trident case squeeze onto the device? If so, do you notice the screen being pinched? Thanks.

slvrdrgn123

Sep 15, 2009
As far as I can tell, there isn't any pinching or blue blobs. The case has a very good fit but doesn't seem to be extra tight on the phone.

Reactions: crikeycrapper

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

This is probably one of my least favorite Trident cases, but I still like it. In general I usually favor Trident over many other brands. I think I am going to run this case because it is slimmer than the Otterbox Commuter and seems to work better with wireless chargers.
    As far as I can tell, there isn't any pinching or blue blobs. The case has a very good fit but doesn't seem to be extra tight on the phone.
    Yea, none of those. I have 1 stuck pixel that shows on a black screen though, but that's been there since before I got the case.