BeanStalk 4.4.247 - 2/14/2014
Added PIE - All credit to slimrom devs
Added BS Platlogo (thanks skyliner for drawables)
Port SmoothProgressBar: User Custom ProgressBar Setting - thanks hany
Cleaned up display settings
recents background color
Fixed tablet menus
Improve apps ops detail screen
Added chameleon Gesture anywhere (thanks hany for the port job)
Added back xposed app
Add option to access xposed from settings - Thanks Hany
Plenty more, but im tired and going to bed.
BeanStalk 4.4.240 - 2/3/2014
* Fixed settings app languages issues
* Day and week on data cycle option
* Super advanced custom toggle
* Navbar and dpi improvements
* Audio Themes! (Please visit the omni audio themes page for instructions and sound packs!)
* Custom notification header
* Breathing icons (mms, missed call, voicemail)
* Lockscreen Notifications!
* Multi window! (Still a WIP, but much improved from 4.3 implementation. If you open an app in multi window mode, you need to either close out of the app or remove it from recents history or it will keep the multi window form. Also, Multi window option is disabled when HALO is active to avoid issues with HALO layout)
* dont disable lockscreen widgets on low memory devices
* Made HALO window moveable and scaleable
* Add Dialer suggestions and reverse lookup
* lights: Add music light support
* Numerous improvements throughout the build
* I know there are a ton of additions and features i forgot to mention
BeanStalk 4.4.205 - 12/31/2013
* Added CPU info option (developer settings)
* Fast Torch option (controlled by holding power button when screen is off)
* Added IME features (languages and input settings)
* Made clear recents button configurable
* Ported circle memory meter for recents
* SlimROM chamber of secrets option (developer options)
* Quick sound record title
* Updated TRDS with newer drawables
* Updated brightness status bar slider code
* New screen record built in app with customizable options from beanstalk display options
* Screen record option can also record audio
* Made the power menu profile switcher optional and fixed the implementation which allows it to follow current power menu style layouts that the user defines. (disabled by default)
* Added screen recorder power menu option (disabled by default)
* Double tap to sleep gesture
* Expanded TRDS to numerous system apps
* MMS bubbles from slimrom
* NUMEROUS fixes and improvements throughout.
BeanStalk 4.4.200 - 12/18/2013
* Fixed variable lock pattern issue. Works as it should now.
* Add lockscreen rotation as an optional rotation setting
* Forward ported power widgets - located in quicksettings and notification drawer menu.
* Ported fixes and additional power widgets
* Option to set active/inactive colors for power widgets
* Option to set headset to launch voice commands
* Allow to disable quicksettings completely
* fix for screenshot animation glitch in portrait
* new busy dlg animation from skyliner
* Quicksettings fliptile when clicking a tile
* AudioEffect: Add a stereo widener effect
* AudioFX: Add center frequency param to bassboost
* update icons and remove cm specific icons.
* allow disabling call end sound
* QS: make dynamic tiles configurable
* Custom lockscreen handle
* Beanstalk shortcut options (this is all slims work, just renamed to beanstalk)
* Custom carrier label
* Added brightness slider (swipe status bar to control brightness when enabled)
* Updated density changer to set density on the fly. No longer requires a reboot!
* Wake on connect/disconnect option
* Numerous fixes and improvements throughout the build
BeanStalk 4.4.015 - 12/04/2013
* Readded QuickSettings from CM.
* Suspend Actions and Wakelock Blocker
* Fix Navbar for devices with hardware keys
* Expanded desktop
* Configurable device rotation
* Active Display
* LockScreen Targets
* Disable full screen keyboard in landscape mode.
* Force show enter key in keyboard
* Built in screen recorder (volume up + power to activate and disable)
* Quick Unlock
* Brought back all lockscreen widget settings
* Implement a pin keypad shuffler
* Add gesture based lockscreen security.
* Add support for variable size pattern lockscreen
* Port forward chameleon App sidebar
* Allow disabling non intrusive incall UI
* Less notification sounds
* Added back button settings
* Changed previous settings layout a bit
* Added build.prop modder
* NUMEROUS additions and fixes scattered across the build
* Current CM sources
BeanStalk 4.4.001 - 11/20/2013
* Based off of AOSP kitkat 4.4 sources.
* Completely rebased to CM standards and layouts. (this gives us the current CM source to work from)
* QS swipe control
* removed CM specific features (updater/changelog/statistics)
* Added back about beanstalk and name changes for BeanStalk
* Added back custom beanstalk loading animations
* Added back beanstalk graphics thoughout the build.
* New BeanStalk 4.4 boot animation thanks to skyliner
* Added BeanStalk options menu from the main settings menu.
* Notification drawer custom background and transparency
* Customizable low battery pop-up warning
* Option to enable notification light while screen is on
* Alternate app picker
* Add back network usage stats with custom color options
* Enhanced screen off animations.
* AOKP Custom system animations
* status bar brightness controls
* Notification shortcuts
* Battery styles and options
* Clock and date options
* lockscreen ring battery setting
* navbar and navring (still needs some work)
* Slim power menu with custom options
* Introduce misc settings menu again and add mediascanner control options
* Add RAM bar again
* Fixes and theme updates for a better looking 4.4 all around
BeanStalk 4.3.1015 - 10/27/2013
* Major additions related to telephony from CM
* Few Active Display cleanups/fixes
* Camera optimizations
* Multi-Window (Accessed from recents. Long press app and add to multiview)
* Option to enable Notification Light when screen is on
* Floating Window option
* Fliptile animation
* AOKP Custom system animations
* Battery level around lock ring (Did i list this last time?)
* Remote display framework support
* Density changer overhaul - improvements.
* Switched back to the custom MMS package with tons of customizable theme options. Listed under mms - settings - mms theme settings.
* Fixes and cleanups build wide.
* Thanks again to vaughn for getting another build together.
BeanStalk 4.3.1009 - 10/16/2013
* Fixed call log info issue not responding issue
* Added OTA support for all beanstalk builds that upload to the main www.goo.im/devs/beanstalk
- OTA wont be available until the next update since this is the first build with the ota support added.
* Added Thinking bridge traffic meter
* Major Overhaul to privacy guard and layout changes. All credit to slim
* Network color preference options. Thanks carbon
* Keypad shuffler option. for ultra high security.
* add never sleep screen mode
* Added performance profiles
* Merged android-4.3.1_r1 sources
* Add support for FM feature
* More cleanup/fixes for Active Display
* Reverted a bunch of questionable commits. Should be more stable.
* Huge thanks to Vaughn for compiling the infuse beanstalk build for tonights release. Make sure you thank him if you see him on the threads at all.
BeanStalk 4.3.08 - 9/19/2013
* Merged in the lastest Android 4.3_r3 source code
* Fixed gapps services fc'ing. Was due to a shady commit.
* Added device partion information (settings - storage - partitions)
* Added back external bluetooth GPS support.
* Added Halo mods.
* Updated busy dialog animation.
* Updated how busy dialog information is shown.
* Rework thumbnail handling
* Notification long press fix
* DockAudio: Route audio via dock for Samsung devices
* update to BeanStalk Explorer.
* Numerous fixes and improvements throughout the build.
Infuse users only!
* SELinux! Finally! Nothing special, but atleast we are now up to par with the new features again.
* Kernel - Added and enabled timer slack system.
* Kernel - Added and enabled sync support.
* Kernel - Added and enabled sw_sync support.
* Added a few random optimizations
* Pulled in latest TWRP updates
* Still chasing the damn 'switch to 2g during voice usage' issue.
BeanStalk 4.3.075 - 9/9/2013
Optimized/cleaned lockscreen code
Updated profiles settings
Added .75 and .25 animation scales
Couple wifi fixes
Ported statusbar brightness slider (notification drawer styles) from AOKP rom control
Statusbar brightness slider (finger slide across statusbar style)
Updated colorpicker and layout for powerwidget color options
Removed dithering option
Added lock before unlock
Camera/Gallery options from slimrom. Smart control, jpeg quality settings, color effects, etc.
As usual, numerous fixes throughout the build.
Reverted a few questionable additions from last update.
Using TWRP recovery (Yes backup is working correctly.)
Couple wifi updates
Still working on the data switching to 2g during phone calls issue..
BeanStalk 4.3.07 - 8/292013
* More updates to HALO
* Merged android-4.3_r2.2
* Option to set LTE icon to 4g icon instead
* Massive overhaul to lockscreen targets
* Option to show network usage stats
* Mock SMS developer option
* Added listview animations from thinking bridge build. Pretty neat.
* Makeover font size control with auto preview.
* Notification drawer brightness slider
* Optimizations and cleanups to PIE and navbar
* IRDA support added into the build for devices that can use it.
* Cleaned up trigger code for PIE/Extended desktop/Nav bar. - Thanks slim
* Many many many cleanups/fixes/optimizations across the board
* Removed the CM hardware tunables code and keeping previous advanced device settings.
* Fixed wifi tether (Stop laughing Vaughn)
* Rolled back to an older wifi driver.. seems alot better with 4.3
* Updated and modified network usage related source files to work with infuse.
* External SD card now able to mount in recovery.
BeanStalk 4.3.05 - 8/192013
Screen on for MMS/SMS
HALO overhaul.. looks similar, but code has been updated... again. (thanks pa)
Optimized images (thanks vanir)
Option for floating quicksetting windows
Optional encryption password sync
Enhancements for app ops
updated BS battery icons.. looks crisper (Thanks skyliner)
Fixed blacklist support
Crazy amount of fixes/improvements/cleanup build wide. Almost there!
Increased /system partition from 400 to 600. When you go to flash, itll tell you that it is incompatible due to partition sizes. Just flash it again and it will install. It is not a bug, its supposed to do that as a warning.
BeanStalk 4.3.00 - 8/11/2013
BeanStalk 1.300 - 7/24/2013
* More HALO changes and fixes.
* Make quiet hours options better. Ringer options and general fixes.
* Selinux support merged into frameworks/settings
* Added options for touchkey light duration (devs this requires overlay config in device side)
* Added fast charge tile and power widget (devs this requires overlay config in device side)
* Added external GPS options
* Option to automatically reply to sms while in quiet hours mode
* Numerous fixes and improvements throughout the build.
* Im sure i forgot alot of other things that ill probably think of eventually
Infuse4g users only:
* Added TWRP recovery
* Added fast charge kernel support (must be enabled with power widget or quick settings tile)
* Kernel cleanup and a few reverts for stability purposes.
BeanStalk 1.275 - 7/12/2013
* New dialer
* Make contacts aware of blacklist settings
* Option to hangup and dialback from incallscreen
* Prompt when MMS storage is full
* Third part installing while HALO is active has been fixed
* Make shutdown receivers a priority
* Specify notification types for auto hide statusbar
* BeanStalk battery style and BeanStalk percent style. Thanks skyliner!
* Specify notification types for QS quick pulldown check
* Make Go to sleep tile/widget act just like the power button
* HALO - Keep apps in recents
* Recents RAM circle
* halo can save last position now
* activate qs and notifications toggle for navring
* Add an option to allow a (subtle) notification vibration during calls
* Add option to hide music controls in lockscreen
* add reset option to clock color and cleanup
* Changed the way that date format selector is shown
* Allow user to trigger a volume rescan
* Introduce Privacy Guard Manager
* Removed unnecesary tweaks and set some options at boot (similar to CM setup)
FULL WIPE/FORMAT STRONGLY RECOMMENDED!
* GPS fixes - Thanks to araemo
* Injected boot mode into kernel and removed legacy support from device side. (This fixes issues where the phone would sometimes boot into recovery when selecting reboot in rare situations)
* Another round of MASSIVE updates to net/wireless/tcp
* IPV6 support working correctly.
* Fixed file permissions
* dynamic sync control (thanks faux)
* misc fixes throughout kernel
BeanStalk 1.261 - 6/30/2013
* Brand new bootanimation by skyliner!!! Make sure you show your appreciation to him!
* RamBar fixed (Broken on 1.260)
* RamBar shows GB instead of MB if applicable (Chrisc93vt)
* Gesture based lockscreen security option (lockscreen - screenlocks - gesture)
* Overlay to enable ADB as default for developmental purposes. (builders only)
* Quick Peek fixed (slimrom)
* Change Jellybean to BeanStalk in hidden easter egg
* Flying jellybeans changed to beanstalks and tacos!
* 2g/3g profile connections profile options
* Updates for torch
* Profile picker activity added (option available from deskclock alarms)
* Numerous improvements for HALO colors/effects! Added back BeanStalk drawable for HALO
* Option to enable/disable custom HALO colors.
* Added CM Privacy guard
* statusbar/notification drawer speed up
* DeskClock user defined world cities options
* More Net updates
* FS updates
* Progress bar on bootup
* Fixes kernel wide
BeanStalk 1.253 - 6/24/2013
* Fixed Misc Settings (ram bar and keyboard - Sorry about that!)
* HALO styles - Option to set different colors for the HALO floater (Credit @ daxxmax)
* Added 6 new battery styles - Credit @ Bajee11
* Reverted back to CM status bar drawables
* Add bluetooth triggers to profiles
* Clear recents side switcher (Credit @ andros11)
* Master switch to enable/disable HALO
* Configurable home button wake option
* Navring, Navbar, PIE code cleanups
* Removed status bar swipte and replaced with status bar quick peek (basically the same)
* Expand profiles (ability to specify power menu behaviour)
* Close notification panel when swiping away the last clearable
* Numerous fixes and improvements across the build
**Massive updates to our net kernel files.
**Numerous fixes throughout the kernel
BeanStalk 1.240 - 6/15/2013
* HALO! (Please be aware that there is a known bug device/build wide with HALO where you must turn it off in order to manually install an APK.)
* Triggers to change profiles based on AP
* Back Icon on action bar of APN settings
* Camera button rebinding and lockscreen action additions.
* App boosting by default (load apps quicker)
* Fixed QS shortcut picker icons (were in the wrong order)
* Fixed 0% battery QS tile
* Fixed DSP manager
* NUMEROUS fixes build wide
* Numerous improvements to HALO
* Improved theme chooser UI
* Many improvements and fixes to MMS
* BeanStalkPapers improvements plus 1 new wall. Thanks skyliner!!!
* Updated Nova Launcher
* Latest CM source added
With all the kernel/device improvements, please DO A FULL wipe/format before flashing!
* HUGE HUGE HUGE progress Kernel side. Updated kernel wide.
* Added Viper Audio! This app is AMAZING. You NEED to try it. When you first open it, it will ask to install a lib, just select "CortexA8 with NEON" from the list. After that, just reboot and your good to go.
* Updated our touchscreen drivers so they no longer need legacy code to suppor them
* Ported cpufreq and cpuidle drivers to latest kernel source code
* Improved Ondemand and Interactive governors - No longer any legacy code
* Updated kernel workqueue... no longer legacy
* Numerous fixes from CodeAurora kernel wide
* Updated our File system drivers
* Updated Lowmemorykiller, Timed GPIO, and Binder. (kernel)
* Updated our UV/OV code. Much more efficient. (Kernel)
* Updated to BFQ v4 (kernel)
* Much much much more work to the kernel.
BeanStalk 1.230 - 5/30/2013
- Do NOT flash any of the previous MOD packages i released... I need to once again create a new one that includes all the kernel additions since last release. If you ignore this and flash one of the MOD packages before i update it, you will more then likely have broken WiFi and broken touchscreen support and some other problems. You have once again been warned. I will post the change log tomorrow... Need sleep right now.
BeanStalk 1.225 - 5/19/2013
* App sidebar option (When active, trigger is on left hand side) (Thanks CHAOS!)
* Custom progress dialog used for reboots, shutdowns, and upgrading boxes.
* Fix notification LED behaviour
* Change preload time for recents display
* Always show settings button option on notification drawer
* Gesture navigation options (Thanks Sbrady!)
* Option to force keyboard to show an enter key
* Option to set custom notification for individual contacts
* Donate option added to bottom of about phone layout... Just incase people are feeling generous...
* Interactive governor now has boost support just like ondemand. (I still prefer ondemand)
* Backported BFQ scheduler and made it default
* Vibration control support! (found from settings/advanced/vibration control
* Couple minor changes to wifi
* Multiple changes/additions to the kernel
****FULL WIPE IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED!!!****
BeanStalk 1.215 - 4/28/2013 - MTD
* Numerous changes to PIE again - Thanks slimrom
* Contact icon added to lockscreen drawables
* QS toggle added
* Power connect/disconnect options
* Option to use volume keys to control media volume anytime
* added support for multiple keyevents
* Overlay added to fix dock audio for select legacy devices (Fixed dock audio for infuse)
* Panel auto brightness config added
* Numerous fixes to recents animations
* Pull down status bar options for full screen modes
* Auto hide status bar options
* Second layer PIE option
* New BeanStalk drawable icons thanks to skyliner33v!
* MMS custom user agent options
* Notification expansion options for Phone
* Numerous additions/changes to Phone blacklisting options
* Added Nova Launcher
* Added smart control option to camera
* Numerous fixes and improvements throughout the build
* Using the new LVM partition setup. Gives us 400 mb /system and additional datadata partition of 350 mb
* DO NOT
proceed without reading this first. You may want to remove your external sdcard as there have been a few reports in the past that it messed things up. Safety first! When you go to flash it, it will give you a warning about being incompatible and it will erase your data... You will need to flash it again for it to start to flash. It will reboot and go back into flashing.... It will reboot again and come back to normal recovery screen. From this point, the build is finished installing and you can install GAPPs or any extras you may want to use.
* Kernel optimization as usual
* New BLNnTouchwake package with the LVM partition setup. BLN/Touch Wake Mods (Samsung Infuse4g devices only!)
- If you choose to use this package, it must be used with builds with the new partition layout!!!
BeanStalk 1.210 - 5/8/2013 - MTD
Missed due to lack of time! Youll have to figure out the changes on your own!
BeanStalk 1.205 - 4/28/2013 - MTD
* Added permission manager from Chamelon OS - Settings - permissions
* Reverted purgable assets enabled by default (allow user to decide)
* Fixed tweak script... actually works now.
* Added BeanStalk banner to settings - about phone
* Option to control media scanner behavior (good for battery/boot time) - developer options - mediascanner
* Music Tiile added
* Fixed adb (atleast working for me anyways)
* Fixes/improvements throughtout the build
* Latest CM sources merged in
* Updated kernel.
BeanStalk 1.200 - 4/21/2013 - MTD
* Option to auto hide status bar when there are no notifications present... Shows up again when you have a notification.
* Fixed a few memory leaks in frameworks source
* Custom quicksettings tile - Option to set a quick tile for anything you want! (Thanks slimrom)
* Completely removed old pie and added a version of PIE from slimrom that is completely customizable in every way imaginable. Thanks again slimrom devs.
* enahnced toggle notification shade
* Support for removing camera widget from the lockscreen. (widget is off by default)
* Improved scroll boost in frameworks/systemui
* Swipe top of app while fullscreen to show statusbar for 10 seconds. (Default behaviour)
* Option to add people to blacklist for MMS (Thanks JT)
* Overhaul of the auto brightness code
* Removed Fav Contact tile since we now have custom tile option
* Numerous improvements throughout the build
* Latest CM source merged in as always.
Infuse Users Only:
* Changed default I/O scheduler from cfq to noop. Noticeable increase in smoothness/performance over cfq.
* Added a few changes to the kernel for performance/battery optimization. Noticed a significant increase in overall battery life.
* Will update the BLNnTouchwake package later today to include the kernel changes.