5,594,151 Members 45,684 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

☆ ★ | ROM | SynergyROM VZW S3 | JB 4.1.2 | Floating Multiwindows! | Apr 20 r484 |★ ☆

Tip us?

jlyle
Old
Thanks Meter 635
lookin good so far boyz ... heat is down (like normal flash etc) Kernel is locking and Multiwindow much snappier ..
Is this INK effect i see ?

eschelon
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 8962

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by blulite View Post
Hey Esch - I'm still getting acore error on contact sync with R169. Did the proposed fix from my PM get implemented?

Jeff
Go into app manager in settings and wipe data for Contacts, then reboot
The Following User Says Thank You to eschelon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

keymaster911
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 1117

DONATE TO ME
Is it just me or this everyone.. Cant get the phone to connect with the computer.. Is there a fix for that.. Or do I have to rip files apart to work.. Just trying to save some time..

NxtGenCowboy
Old
Thanks Meter 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschelon View Post
Go into app manager in settings and wipe data for Contacts, then reboot
Just reboot. It goes away.

Sent from the 3rd Galaxy
The Following User Says Thank You to NxtGenCowboy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TrevE
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3651

DONATE TO ME
Hope ya enjoy guys - tonsa work went into that new build from the whole team to hopefully hitup most of the major issues. Ill be lurking around as always looking for issues, but im crossing my fingers for none
DONATE TO THE EFF Let them know XDA-Developers sent you or you support the cause (https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2011/1...s-legal-threat)
The Following 70 Users Say Thank You to TrevE For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lennie paz
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Esch, Is there any reason why I get an error message when I try to move the rom zip to my phone from my pc when I download it with JDownloader? If I download the rom using my browser, it works fine. I like using JDownloader because my speeds are 4x faster.

eschelon
Old
Thanks Meter 8962

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCOVA View Post
Oh. I was kind of talking about a flashable zip.
Fair question. I mentioned in this post that we at Synergy are very much against including an entire boot.img in a kernel zip, and Ziggy sets his flashables up to only flash the zImage and modules, while leaving the dev's ramdisk intact.

Since this was a major boot.img overhaul and required ramdisk tweaks, Ziggy did not feel comfortable making a flashable kernel zip with an entire boot.img. It kinda goes against everything we stand for
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to eschelon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

eschelon
Old
Thanks Meter 8962

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevE View Post
Hope ya enjoy guys - tonsa work went into that new build from the whole team to hopefully hitup most of the major issues. Ill be lurking around as always looking for issues, but im crossing my fingers for none
Mash this guy's "thanks" button ^^
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to eschelon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

theDK10
Old
Thanks Meter 9
so if im coming from R73 do i factory reset in twrp then flash? only flashed r73 and have never cleaned flashed Just wanna make sure i get it right. Thanks guy and Esch ill be giving u a nice little donation around the 15th
Phone-HTC One (VZW)

eschelon
Old
Thanks Meter 8962

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by theDK10 View Post
so if im coming from R73 do i factory reset in twrp then flash? only flashed r73 and have never cleaned flashed Just wanna make sure i get it right. Thanks guy and Esch ill be giving u a nice little donation around the 15th
With TWRP all you need to do is factory reset. That wipes data and cache, then we wipe system for you, and dalvik lives on /data, so if you wipe data then you blow away dalvik along with it

Just make sure you back up your stuff and make a nandroid before flashing

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eschelon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]