Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,209 Members 48,315 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

serious problem, help me

Tip us?

Tyler DeLarge
Old
(Last edited by Tyler DeLarge; 10th January 2013 at 10:58 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default serious problem, help me

my phone is now empty, it can only access the recovery (TWRP) and the bootloader.
if I try to flash a ROM appears first HTC screen(HTC quietly brillant) and then black screen.
I have Hboot 1.14.
Windows have problems installing the Android SDK because it does not start SDK Manager.
Ubuntu seems okay, in fact, when I give the command:
"sudo fastboot devices", it manages to find a serial number but when I give the command:
"cd / home / etc ...
etc. ... fastboot flash boot.img (boot.img or fastboot or fastboot flash boot boot.img) crashes all on: "Waiting for device"
i can t use falsh guy beacuse the phone remains on black screen
shadowch31 Old
Thanks Meter
Mods need to move this thread before this joker gets lynched! You have been given extensive help, shown threads to look at and you dare to say the Trickdroid community wasn't helping (Darknite showed a lot more patience than I would have shown)? It's because of people like you I'm seriously considering having my account on XDA deleted.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Marcel_87
Old
Thanks Meter 57

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowch31 View Post
Mods need to move this thread before this joker gets lynched! You have been given extensive help, shown threads to look at and you dare to say the Trickdroid community wasn't helping (Darknite showed a lot more patience than I would have shown)? It's because of people like you I'm seriously considering having my account on XDA deleted.
Always love reading your comments to threads like this one...

But in the end, you are absolutely right!!!!!!
Beamed from my blazin fast Nexus 5 powered by:

Go Check out the Thread here >> Mahdi-Rom 2.4 <<
Itīs probably the most stable, fastes and featurefilled ROM available for the Nexus 5...!!!

fmedrano1977
Old
Thanks Meter 441
Quote:
It's because of people like you I'm seriously considering having my account on XDA deleted.
Wow! It's that bad huh? You take things a little too seriously, one can always ignore this clown. Like you I'm already fannoyed by this guy which I just started ignoring his cries for help. He is one lost cause!

Tmobile HTC One™ S

jotha
Old
Recognized Themer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 7725
I moved this thread to Q&A. This is not the first time you posted questions like this on Dev-Forum. Don't do this again!
The problem is not the problem, the problem is your attitude towards the problem! - Captain Jack Sparrow

Some things I made:
CirclesMod All-in-One Mod-Pack for One
APM for One X
- APM for One V - EQS for One X
Battery% Mods for One X - CirclesMod for One X
Themes for 4ext Recovery Touch -

NO support questions via PM, I will NOT answer.
PM is personal, support is for all to know.

Tyler DeLarge
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
i want a moderator, you can not insult me.
why clown huh? if it is so simple, because nobody has been able to help me?

Darknites
Old
Thanks Meter 2257
Quote:
thanks

AKToronto
Old
(Last edited by AKToronto; 10th January 2013 at 06:47 PM.)
Thanks Meter 497

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler DeLarge View Post
my phone is now empty, it can only access the recovery (TWRP) and the bootloader.
if I try to flash a ROM appears first HTC screen(HTC quietly brillant) and then black screen.
I have Hboot 1.14.
Windows have problems installing the Android SDK because it does not start SDK Manager.
Ubuntu seems okay, in fact, when I give the command:
"sudo fastboot devices", it manages to find a serial number but when I give the command:
"cd / home / etc ...
etc. ... fastboot flash boot.img (boot.img or fastboot or fastboot flash boot boot.img) crashes all on: "Waiting for device"
i can t use falsh guy beacuse the phone remains on black screen
Ok clearly you dont need to start sdk manager in order to flash from windows. You just need your fastboot.exe and adb.exe and maybe a few other dlls, etc in the folder.

Go back to windows and try from there. This post doesnt make sense bc clearly you would have already been able to flash to your phone before (since you got a custom recovery on it already). Thats whats bugging people. Its also not fastboot flash boot.img, its fastboot flash boot boot.img

And if that fails then you likely did not flash the correct kernel for the ROM you are using or your boot.img file is otherwise corrupted. Re download and try again. Extract the boot.img from the rom you want to use.

Goatshocker
Old
Thanks Meter 407
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKToronto View Post
You just need your fastboot.exe and adb.exe and maybe a few other dlls, etc in the folder.

fastboot.exe, adb.exe and AdbWinApi.dll is all you need. Then obviously the image you want to flash.

Then you need a brain to think with, at least 1 eye to read with, and something you can use to press the right keys on the keyboard with (fingers pref.)
Quick ADB Pusher v0.5 (discontinued)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Phone(ancient junk): ZTE Blade some CM11 build
Tablet 7": Novo 7 Basic running stock HC 3.2.1
Tablet 10": ASUS Transformer TF101 16GB running Team EOS nightly (build 26)

Phone(new): HTC One S S4 running Dark Jelly S CM10 build23
Phone(junk): Xperia P running resurrection remix or Honami MW
Phone(Newest): Galaxy S4 Mini running slimKat
-----
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U NO THANK ME? ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
The Following User Says Thank You to Goatshocker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Tyler DeLarge
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
I solved , thanks