Android One Expanding to Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka

At Google I/O 2013, Google proudly announced that the Android operating system was … more

Android 5.0.2 Fixes 2012 Nexus 7! Sony’s Making a Google Glass Competitor? – XDA TV

Android 5.0.2 Lollipop is available for the … more

Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

serious problem, help me

OP Tyler DeLarge

10th January 2013, 11:27 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lamezia Terme
Thanks Meter: 4

429 posts
More
my phone is now empty, it can only access the recovery (TWRP) and the bootloader.
if I try to flash a ROM appears first HTC screen(HTC quietly brillant) and then black screen.
I have Hboot 1.14.
Windows have problems installing the Android SDK because it does not start SDK Manager.
Ubuntu seems okay, in fact, when I give the command:
"sudo fastboot devices", it manages to find a serial number but when I give the command:
"cd / home / etc ...
etc. ... fastboot flash boot.img (boot.img or fastboot or fastboot flash boot boot.img) crashes all on: "Waiting for device"
i can t use falsh guy beacuse the phone remains on black screen
Last edited by Tyler DeLarge; 10th January 2013 at 11:58 AM.
shadowch31
10th January 2013, 11:45 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Mods need to move this thread before this joker gets lynched! You have been given extensive help, shown threads to look at and you dare to say the Trickdroid community wasn't helping (Darknite showed a lot more patience than I would have shown)? It's because of people like you I'm seriously considering having my account on XDA deleted.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th January 2013, 12:15 PM   |  #3  
Flag Right Here
Thanks Meter: 57

241 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowch31

Mods need to move this thread before this joker gets lynched! You have been given extensive help, shown threads to look at and you dare to say the Trickdroid community wasn't helping (Darknite showed a lot more patience than I would have shown)? It's because of people like you I'm seriously considering having my account on XDA deleted.

Always love reading your comments to threads like this one...

But in the end, you are absolutely right!!!!!!
10th January 2013, 12:47 PM   |  #4  
Flag San Antonio, TX
Thanks Meter: 444

1,885 posts
More
Quote:

It's because of people like you I'm seriously considering having my account on XDA deleted.

Wow! It's that bad huh? You take things a little too seriously, one can always ignore this clown. Like you I'm already fannoyed by this guy which I just started ignoring his cries for help. He is one lost cause!

Tmobile HTC One™ S
10th January 2013, 01:04 PM   |  #5  
Recognized Themer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Bavaria, close to Munich
Thanks Meter: 7,728

4,685 posts
More
I moved this thread to Q&A. This is not the first time you posted questions like this on Dev-Forum. Don't do this again!
10th January 2013, 03:19 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lamezia Terme

429 posts
More
i want a moderator, you can not insult me.
why clown huh? if it is so simple, because nobody has been able to help me?
10th January 2013, 03:36 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 2,434

5,866 posts
More
Quote:

thanks
10th January 2013, 06:27 PM   |  #8  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 663

624 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler DeLarge

my phone is now empty, it can only access the recovery (TWRP) and the bootloader.
if I try to flash a ROM appears first HTC screen(HTC quietly brillant) and then black screen.
I have Hboot 1.14.
Windows have problems installing the Android SDK because it does not start SDK Manager.
Ubuntu seems okay, in fact, when I give the command:
"sudo fastboot devices", it manages to find a serial number but when I give the command:
"cd / home / etc ...
etc. ... fastboot flash boot.img (boot.img or fastboot or fastboot flash boot boot.img) crashes all on: "Waiting for device"
i can t use falsh guy beacuse the phone remains on black screen

Ok clearly you dont need to start sdk manager in order to flash from windows. You just need your fastboot.exe and adb.exe and maybe a few other dlls, etc in the folder.

Go back to windows and try from there. This post doesnt make sense bc clearly you would have already been able to flash to your phone before (since you got a custom recovery on it already). Thats whats bugging people. Its also not fastboot flash boot.img, its fastboot flash boot boot.img

And if that fails then you likely did not flash the correct kernel for the ROM you are using or your boot.img file is otherwise corrupted. Re download and try again. Extract the boot.img from the rom you want to use.
Last edited by AKToronto; 10th January 2013 at 07:47 PM.
11th January 2013, 03:46 AM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 410

941 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKToronto

You just need your fastboot.exe and adb.exe and maybe a few other dlls, etc in the folder.

fastboot.exe, adb.exe and AdbWinApi.dll is all you need. Then obviously the image you want to flash.

Then you need a brain to think with, at least 1 eye to read with, and something you can use to press the right keys on the keyboard with (fingers pref.)
The Following User Says Thank You to Goatshocker For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th January 2013, 06:02 AM   |  #10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lamezia Terme

429 posts
More
I solved , thanks

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread