Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,416 Members 39,503 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Windows RT Whitelist Flash tool V1.0

Tip us?

TheDroidKid
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEBIG360 View Post
Will not work for me gives me an error saying

duplicate files exists or cannot find file, something along them lines. I have not added any address manually and I restored the default list as shown in the video.

What am I doing wrong?
Ah can you please open the run command and navigate to %temp% and delete everything within and let me know if it works after that. if it does I can fix this in the next release.

THEBIG360
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Yep that worked mate thanks, it rakes a while to add my entry but I know you are aware of that's.

Thanks for this tool it is awesome.

TheDroidKid
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEBIG360 View Post
Yep that worked mate thanks, it rakes a while to add my entry but I know you are aware of that's.

Thanks for this tool it is awesome.
No problem thanks for clarifying that I have added that to the bug list I will get that sorted out. Let me know if you run into any other issues.

Cheers

Caramel
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Work like a charm
HTC HD2 WM 6.5 SE 5.2.21913
HTC Desire CM10 | Jelly Bean 4.1.2 - v2.8
HTC Mozart Stock 7.8 OS 7.10.8858.136
Wiko Cink Five KitKat White

Nokia Lumia 925 Cyan 8.10.12393.890
Nokia Lumia 930 Cyan 8.10.12397.895
Nokia Lumia 1020 Cyan 8.10.12393.890
Nokia Lumia 1520 Cyan 8.10.12397.895
Nokia XL DS v 1.1.1.0
Acer Liquid S2 Stock
Sony Smartwatch 2
Microsoft Surface RT 32 Go Windows RT 8.1

epidemic215
Old
Thanks Meter 1
can anyone see how to get slipstreamtv.com to work. I dont know how to find the site for the player

TheDroidKid
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by epidemic215 View Post
can anyone see how to get slipstreamtv.com to work. I dont know how to find the site for the player
I'll look into it tomorrow and I'll reply in the thread
The Following User Says Thank You to TheDroidKid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TheDroidKid
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Default Answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by epidemic215 View Post
Hey so I looked into it for you. I got it to work it wasn't to hard. So what is happening is the acutal video is hosted on another site so not only will you need to add slipstreamtv.com you will need to add the site that hosts the actual live TV. Now to find out the website that is hosting it all you have to do on a regular computer that has flash enabled you will need to right click where the video box is and click "settings" then click the little folder icon and it will show you the website where it is getting the stream from. I have posted pictures on how to do it.

However in this case it looks like slipstreamtv.com uses udemy.com but a lot one more website that I found by going through the HTML source of the website. I added the following site and it worked without an issue.
slipstreamtv.com
udemy.com
sawlive.tv

Cheers,

Click image for larger version

Name:	how to.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	1636726

Click image for larger version

Name:	hot to 2.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	1636727

Remember sometimes you may need to look at the HTML code on the source page.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheDroidKid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

illidanx
Old
Thanks Meter 8
I have a question. Not to complain or anything. Why don't we set the required domain as "debug domain" in registry instead of messing with the white list? In my experience, using debug domain trick is much cleaner and it still allow the while list to get updated by Microsoft.

TheDroidKid
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by illidanx View Post
I have a question. Not to complain or anything. Why don't we set the required domain as "debug domain" in registry instead of messing with the white list? In my experience, using debug domain trick is much cleaner and it still allow the while list to get updated by Microsoft.
Hey, I choose to do it this way because I did not want to add a ton of strings into the Registry. I'd rather play around with the white list then with the registry. I will be updating the custom white list thats within the tool often so that it will be very much up to date as Microsoft and contain custom ones as well.

epidemic215
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDroidKid View Post
Hey so I looked into it for you. I got it to work it wasn't to hard. So what is happening is the acutal video is hosted on another site so not only will you need to add slipstreamtv.com you will need to add the site that hosts the actual live TV. Now to find out the website that is hosting it all you have to do on a regular computer that has flash enabled you will need to right click where the video box is and click "settings" then click the little folder icon and it will show you the website where it is getting the stream from. I have posted pictures on how to do it.

However in this case it looks like slipstreamtv.com uses udemy.com but a lot one more website that I found by going through the HTML source of the website. I added the following site and it worked without an issue.
slipstreamtv.com
udemy.com
sawlive.tv

Cheers,

Attachment 1636726

Attachment 1636727

Remember sometimes you may need to look at the HTML code on the source page.
Thanks