Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Titan II - issues I'm having

OP 92GTA

24th April 2012, 01:04 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
I have exactly same issue on my titan II.
I used focus before titan II. But focus hadn't this issue.
I think it can be fixed but now I feel inconvenience a lot.
29th April 2012, 06:15 AM   |  #12  
Flag Rabigh
Thanks Meter: 11

66 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92GTA

Phone details are in my signature. I reset the phone right out of the box as I always do when new phones or after doing a software upgrade.

I've noticed that marketplace isn't notifying me of app updates available.

When I buy something, it keeps says I have to buy over and over again and never lets me download the app even though I get the email confirmation from MS.

The on-screen keyboard, at the password screen or even when I go to start a text, there is a full 1 second delay or more in the first letter/number I push, always. Is this a defect in the touch screen or software?

My old WP7 had none of these issues.

Anyone else?

Re-flash the ROM with stock ROM. HTC they have serious problems in doing their initial setup. I had problems with my 2 HTC devices, and flashing helped me.
4th May 2012, 06:27 PM   |  #13  
Flag Salt Lake City, UT
Thanks Meter: 1

18 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazeelkk

Re-flash the ROM with stock ROM. HTC they have serious problems in doing their initial setup. I had problems with my 2 HTC devices, and flashing helped me.

Do you have the stock ROM for the Titan II?
27th June 2012, 01:40 AM   |  #14  

15 posts
Anybody please help with htc stoke rom for titan 2, thanks
27th June 2012, 05:37 PM   |  #15  

101 posts
More
Stock ROM is much appreciated ! Anyone with some information ?
29th June 2012, 03:12 PM   |  #16  
Flag Washington DC
Thanks Meter: 76

443 posts
More
i too had the keyboard issue, but have mostly gotten used to it, but it would be nice to have it fixed while keeping the keyboard sound.

another issue im having is more hardware related- when i press lightly, on the edges of the screen, there is a "glow" around the area i press like on a pc when you touch the screen. i can also feel the screen around the edges bending slightly, like the screen is loose. anybody else have this?

i have never had this on anything else with a touchscreen- ive had 2 iphones, a samsung gs2 skyrocket, and an asus transformer prime
1st July 2012, 06:37 PM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 627

1,598 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbucks911

i too had the keyboard issue, but have mostly gotten used to it, but it would be nice to have it fixed while keeping the keyboard sound.

another issue im having is more hardware related- when i press lightly, on the edges of the screen, there is a "glow" around the area i press like on a pc when you touch the screen. i can also feel the screen around the edges bending slightly, like the screen is loose. anybody else have this?

i have never had this on anything else with a touchscreen- ive had 2 iphones, a samsung gs2 skyrocket, and an asus transformer prime

That is probably because of the unibody design they've opted for. This issue is much similar to what annoyingly cheap hardware feeling I get when I press hard on "Windows" softkey. You can feel the spring and at times it makes that cracking sound too. But from what I've read around, as time passes on with these unibody designs, the back case get lose and so does the front chasis. Probably that "glow" you are referring to is due to lose screen chasis?
2nd July 2012, 07:34 AM   |  #18  
Flag Washington DC
Thanks Meter: 76

443 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drupad2drupad

That is probably because of the unibody design they've opted for. This issue is much similar to what annoyingly cheap hardware feeling I get when I press hard on "Windows" softkey. You can feel the spring and at times it makes that cracking sound too. But from what I've read around, as time passes on with these unibody designs, the back case get lose and so does the front chasis. Probably that "glow" you are referring to is due to lose screen chasis?

no one else has this? because the phone is brand new and did this out of the box
11th January 2013, 05:23 PM   |  #19  

21 posts
I'm actually having this problem as well new right out of the box. But also its not only the keyboard sound but sound in games as well. When I play games its really glitchy as the game will pause for a split second when there is a long enough gap in sound.

I bought the phone new in box unopend off craigslist for my girlfriend so im not sure if I can get this warrantied. Additionally I tried flashing the stock rom like people have been suggesting but with no luck the issue is still present.

Its a shame that such a nice phone could have such a frustrating problem right out of the box. My first gen wp the HTC Arrive never had this issue. Yet I really haven't seen much online or a fix expect whatever has been said on this thread.

Can my girlfriend just simply activate the phone and take it to at&t and get it replaced without proof that she bought it at the store?
12th January 2013, 04:32 AM   |  #20  
Omnipresent
Thanks Meter: 16

135 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKOKAPS

I'm actually having this problem as well new right out of the box. But also its not only the keyboard sound but sound in games as well. When I play games its really glitchy as the game will pause for a split second when there is a long enough gap in sound.

I bought the phone new in box unopend off craigslist for my girlfriend so im not sure if I can get this warrantied. Additionally I tried flashing the stock rom like people have been suggesting but with no luck the issue is still present.

Its a shame that such a nice phone could have such a frustrating problem right out of the box. My first gen wp the HTC Arrive never had this issue. Yet I really haven't seen much online or a fix expect whatever has been said on this thread.

Can my girlfriend just simply activate the phone and take it to at&t and get it replaced without proof that she bought it at the store?

I found that if you turn off key press sounds and disable the sound enhance, the phone works much much better.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread