Mugen Power 1600mAh Extended Battery for For HTC Desire

Search This thread

joranpoort

Nov 22, 2012
I bought the Replacement 3.7V 1600mAh Battery for HTC Desire HD (2 PCS) from dealextreme (can't post links since I haven't posted 10 posts :() and they work fine, it's a two-pack, so $4 each:good:
I've also got an external charger, so I can charge my batteries without the need to leave my phone at the charger. I usally carry 2 batteries with me, just in case my battery suddenly drains.

Not sure how they peform against a brand new stock battery, bought my phone second-hand.

Last edited:

artov

Jan 17, 2012
amsterdam
Cool, thank you man.

Sent It From Outer Space.

After a full charge (0 ma) with the Anker 1600, I get almost 25 hours with Jellytime R30. That's better than with oem battery, so yes it does give the promised extra battery life.

Usage was on the upper side of moderate usage, quite a lot of screen time. Mainly whatsapp, facebook, no gaming.

Lorclockans ICS will get double the battery life so I might still consider a rom downgrade. First I'll observe how the 4.2 builds are performing. So far it looks like Pipeliners version is performing great with battery life.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-01-12-11-49-36.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-01-12-11-49-36.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:

mrjhnn

Jul 31, 2012
Chania_Crete
After a full charge (0 ma) with the Anker 1600, I get almost 25 hours with Jellytime R30. That's better than with oem battery, so yes it does give the promised extra battery life.

Usage was on the upper side of moderate usage, quite a lot of screen time. Mainly whatsapp, facebook, no gaming.

Lorclockans ICS will get double the battery life so I might still consider a rom downgrade. First I'll observe how the 4.2 builds are performing. So far it looks like Pipeliners version is performing great with battery life.

Thanks for your report man. I ordered it a few days ago, on eBay.

Sent It From Outer Space.

RASTAVIPER

May 2, 2011

As I have posted in the Jellytime topic I managed to get 52 hours with one single charge with Anker 1900 battery.
Minimum internet use, just some calls and sms mostly.
R30 had extra ordinary good battery drainage for me.

Unleashed from N101T @1.6Ghz on 3.2.1 Rom

artov

Jan 17, 2012
amsterdam
As I have posted in the Jellytime topic I managed to get 52 hours with one single charge with Anker 1900 battery.
Minimum internet use, just some calls and sms mostly.
R30 had extra ordinary good battery drainage for me.

Unleashed from N101T @1.6Ghz on 3.2.1 Rom

That's very good for Jellytime, despite the 1900 Anker. May I ask what radio you used to get the 52 hours and did you tweak governors?

RASTAVIPER

May 2, 2011
That's very good for Jellytime, despite the 1900 Anker. May I ask what radio you used to get the 52 hours and did you tweak governors?
I really didn't bother changing anything.no tweaks, no different radio.